2. INTRODUCTION BI R T 145 H : on-Who was Leonardo da 2 t Flor in Vinc he 15th enc Vinci ? e(pr i, Repub of Apri esen l l, t-da ic of D EA y I ta-When and where was 151 TH: 9 (a on the ly) Leonardo born?When and Amb ge oise d 67) , Ki n 2nd of M ay, where did he die? gdo mo f Fra n ce-What time period did Leonardo da Vinci live in?-What were Leonardo da Vinci contributions and their impact?
3. What was the knowledge about human anatomy until the time of Leonardo? And during da Vinci time?
4. ANATOMY RESEARCH-What methods did da Vinci use to make his anatomy studies?
5. -Why have not Leonardo drawings been exposed until recently?
6. -What conclusions did Leonardo get from his anatomical studies?
7. ANATOMICAL DRAWINGSOF LEONARDO: A COMPARISONWITH NOWADAYS KNOWLEDGE
8. THE HEART
9. A FOETUS IN THE WOMB
10. THE FEMALEREPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
11. THE MUSCULAR SYSTEM
12. THE SKULL
13. THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
14. Leonardo was a genius in all fields and although it was one of the most original and insightful anatomists of all times, and while his paintings were widely known, only a few friends and colleagues had some knowledge of the depth of his medical research.
15. THE END By: Celia Antón, Celia Latorre and Ana Utrillas