2. Jupiter –Jupiter is the fifth planet from away from the sun, but
it is the fourth brightest planet in the sky.
4. Mercury-is the closest to the sun and also is the eighth largest
planet in the solar system.
Mercury is kind of like Venues as it does not have any moons.
5. Venus-is really the second planet from the sun and
the sixth largest planet.
6. EARTH: Earth is really the third planet from the
sun. If Earth was the second planet than then
our planet would be too close to the sun and
the solar system couldn’t take the heat. Now,
if we were the fourth planet our planet would
be too far and the earth would be too cold.
Earth is the fifth largest planet.
7. The Earths Moon.
8. MARS: Did you know that mars is the fourth planet in the
SOLAR SYSTEM?? Cool right?!?! I know. And it’s the seventh
9. those are mars asteroid moons .Phobos and Deimos.
SATURN: Did you know that Saturn is the second
planet from the sun and in the solar system??It is
also the 2ND BIGGEST PLANET .
And the moons names are
Pan, Atlas, Prometheus, Pandora, Epimetheus, Jana, Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys,
Telesto, Calypso, Dione, Helene, Rhia, Titan, Hyperion, Iapetus, and Phoebe.
10. URANUS: is the seventh planet in the solar system and the third
11. 26. Cupid 27.margerat
Neptune: is the eighth planet from the sun, and is the
fourth largest planet in the solar system
12. PLUTO: is smaller than solar systems
Pluto has 3 moons: Charon,Hydra, and Nix!!