1. TiE ENTREPRENEURIAL SUMMIT 2012 Partnership Opportunities
2. ABOUT TiEENTREPRENEURIAL SUMMIT
3. WHAT’S IN STORE Get Inspired Get Connected Get Engaged Partnership Power Talks Mentor Connect Opportunities Investor Connect : Gurukul Sessions Accelerator, VC, PE & TES Bazaar Banks Made In India Search TES Connect Huddle Sessions Entrepreneur- Academia Panel Talks Gala Dinner Connect Fireside chats #TiESummit Charter Member Lounge Focus on 3 Key Sectors Consumer Healthcare Technology
4. PARTNERSHIP OVERVIEWDelegate Profile Partnership Opportunities • 300+ HNIs, successful • Branding entrepreneurs, investors and senior exec – Partner panels – Conf diary etc • 1200+ entrepreneurs, mostly SMEs • Engagement • 400+ startups – Bazaar Booths – TES blog • 200+ professionals & aspiring startups • Experience • Delegates from India & – Add value to TES beyond.
6. PARTNER SIGNUP PROCESS • Sign up as an Network Partner • Receive the partner kit that includes your unique partner coupon code • Evangelize TiE Summit 2012 through your network choosing your own channels and frequency. • Earn partner benefits as per the outcome of your campaign.
7. PARTNER BENEFITSRegistrations from partner 10+ 25+ 50+ 100+network Recognition category (logo Standard: Standard: Premium: Premium:placement ad size) Supported Supported Network Network By By Partner PartnerComplimentary Passes 2 3 5 7Booth space at the venue Yes (shared) Yes (exclusive)Discount for partners member 20% 20% 25% 25%baseLogo presence on partner Yes Yes Yes YespanelLogo presence on website and Yes Yes Yes YesfacebookLogo presence on the mailers Yes Yes YesBoiler Plate/Company Profile Yes Yes
8. PARTNER KIT To support your outreach initiatives, the following material will be provided: • A unique coupon code • Emailers in HTML format (coupon code and your logo can be inserted here) • Web banners • Copy and creatives for social media updates. • Bookmarks and posters for physical distribution
9. Category Recommended For • Groups and Networks catering to and looking to engage with a large base of SMEs, HNIs and startups. Suggested examples: – Eco-system enablers – Industry associations and groups – Financial institutions supporting SMEs – Venture funds and incubators – Media houses
10. About Us
11. About TiE Summit 2012 • TiE Entrepreneurial Summit(TES) is the largest gathering for entrepreneurial eco system Asia. A pan India conference, TES is jointly hosted by the Mumbai, Delhi-NCR and Bangalore chapters of TiE in different cities once every year in succession. • With its highly interactive agenda, TES aims to assist the existing and aspiring entrepreneurs of today in finding solutions to common challenges and providing a platform for engagement with India’s leading entrepreneurs and icons such as Ratan Tata, K V Kamath, N R Narayan Murthy,Nandan Nilekeni, Harsh Mariwala, who have been our earlier key-note speakers and Co Hosts. • Launched in 2006, TES is now in its seventh year, with six very successful preceding summits in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai.
12. PAST SPONSORS
13. PAST SPONSORS
14. SNAPSHOTS SNAPSHOTS
17. Shall We Dance In The Rain? www.tiesummit.comLavin MirchandaniAssociate Director- Communication & Alliances, TiE Mumbailavin @tiemumbai.org | +91 9987659900