1. “Why wait for the storm to pass,When you can dance in the rain” - Vivan Greene
2. ABOUT TiEENTREPRENEURIAL SUMMIT
3. WHAT’S IN STORE Get Inspired Get Connected Get Engaged Partnership Power Talks Mentor Connect Opportunities Investor Connect : Gurukul Sessions Accelerator, VC, PE & TES Bazaar Banks Made In India Search TES Connect Huddle Sessions Entrepreneur- Academia Panel Talks Gala Dinner Connect Fireside chats #TiESummit Charter Member Lounge Focus on 3 Key Sectors Consumer Healthcare Technology
4. About TiE Summit 2012 • TiE Entrepreneurial Summit(TES) is the largest gathering for entrepreneurial eco system Asia. A pan India conference, TES is jointly hosted by the Mumbai, Delhi-NCR and Bangalore chapters of TiE in different cities once every year in succession. • With its highly interactive agenda, TES aims to assist the existing and aspiring entrepreneurs of today in finding solutions to common challenges and providing a platform for engagement with India’s leading entrepreneurs and icons such as Ratan Tata, K V Kamath, N R Narayan Murthy,Nandan Nilekeni, Harsh Mariwala, who have been our earlier key-note speakers and Co Hosts. • Launched in 2006, TES is now in its seventh year, with six very successful preceding summits in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai.
5. WHO ATTENDS TiE SUMMIT?Delegate Profile Partnership Opportunities • 300+ HNIs, successful • Branding entrepreneurs, investors and senior exec – Partner panels – Conf diary etc • 1200+ entrepreneurs, mostly SMEs • Engagement • 400+ startups – Bazaar Booths – TES blog • 200+ professionals & aspiring startups • Experience • Delegates from India & – Add value to TES beyond.
6. SpeakersPower TalksSunil Munjal (Hero Moto Corp) Ronnie Screwvala (Disney India) Kapil Sibal ( Ministry of Technology &Dr. Ramakanta Panda (Asian Heart Institute) Communication )Vivek Wadhwa (Singularity University) Harsh Mariwala (Marico)Manu Sharma (LinkedIn)Serving The Indian ConsumerB.S. Nagesh (Shoppers Stop) Harish Bijoor (Harish Bijoor Consults Inc.)Pradeep Lokhande (Rural Relations) Ramesh S. (KPMG)Ajay Gupta (Capital Foods) Phanindra Sama (RedBus)Sanjeev Bhikchandani (naukri) (panel yet to be Vijay Shekhar Sharma (one97) (panel yet to bedecided decided)Sachin Bansal (flipkart)* Hrush Bhatt (cleartrip)*
8. SpeakersSmashup Chambers (for the startup + by the startup)Alok Kejriwal (Games2win) Vishal Gondal (Indiagames/Disney India)Mahesh Murthy (Seedfund/Pinstorm) Mohit Dubey (Carwale.com)Kunal Shah (Freecharge.in) Alok Bajpai (iXiGo.com)Bhavish Agarwal (Ola Cabs) Rehan Yaar Khan (Flora2000)Ameya Hete (Titbit.com)Clean Energy and EnvironmentAshok Atre (Transparent Energy Systems)Media/EntertainmentAshish Kulkarni (BIG Animation) Abhigyan Jha (Jayhind.tv)Shailja Gupta (Red Chillies Entertainment)Gurukul SessionsAmeera Shah (Metropolis Healthcare) Faisal Farooqui (Mouthshut.com)Vijay Shekhar Sharma (One97) Sanjeev Bhikchandani
9. Speakers & TiE CharterMembersSome of the TiE Charter Members and Speakers include: • Shekhar Kapur (Qyuki)* • Harish Mehta (Onward • Ronnie Screwvala (UTV/Disney India/ Technologies) Unilazer) • Richard Rekhy (KPMG India) • Sunil Munjal (Hero Moto Corp) • Pradeep Udhas (KPMG India) • Harsh Mariwala (Marico) • Vishal Gondal • Sandeep Singhal (Nexus VP) (Indiagames/Disney) • Kapil Sibal (Ministry of • Mahesh Murthy (Pinstorm) Communication • Mohit Dubey (Carwale.com) and Technology, Govt. Of India) • Raj Nair (Avalon Group) • Pradeep Kar (Microland) • Pravin Gandhi (Seedfund) • Ruchir Sharma (Morgan Stanley) • Sanjeev Bikhchandani • Manu Sharma (LinkedIn) (Naukri.com) • Vivek Wadhwa (Singularity • Deep Kalra (MakeMyTrip) University) • Saurabh Srivastava (Indian • Pradeep Gupta (Cyber Media) Angel Network)
10. PAST SPONSORS
11. PAST SPONSORS
12. SNAPSHOTS SNAPSHOTS
15. About TiE Mumbai • One of the fastest growing TiE chapters • 2000+ members • Fosters entrepreneurship via Mentoring, Inspiration, Networking and Education • Special initiative for women entrepreneurs viz. TiE Stree Shakti • More details: www.tiemumbai.org
16. Shall We Dance In The Rain? www.tiesummit.comLavin MirchandaniAssociateDirector, TiE Mumbailavin@tiemumbai.org | +91 9987659900