2. Every minute is a possibility. Time is a challenge, an opportunity to meet new people and make new projects . Inspired by nature. The overlapping glass is skilfully intertwined, creating an effect which reminds the bark of a tree where cuckoos find shelter.
3. The design of this clock had to follow a request from Diamantini & Domeniconi to use numbers on the quadrant of the clocks, something the designer was always reluctant to do. After 2 years of insistence, the designer decided to fulfill his client’s need by creating clocks made only from numbers… A modern reinterpretation of the 19th century French clocks. The clock is supported by it’s own shadow. A perfect mix which combines tradition and innovation both in its materials, production technique and the contemporary romantic atmosphere it creates.
4. This object creates a neologism in design; a hybrid object, blending aesthetics and functionality. It delivers three useful items in one —a mi rror (stainless steel), wall clock, and hook. Mattino, afternoon, evening, night... to every hour midnight, full moon, two persons, three marie, four biscotti, five kisses, six beautifulone, seven days on seven, eight to the bar, are the nine, ten from you, eleven part, average noon and or twelve and thirty? to one, two spaghi, three and via, four things to make, five arrival, towards six seven ago buio, eight mails to read, nine in kitchen, ten: a book, an eleven perhaps té, is midnight of new.
5. Code 407 - Dimensions ø 40 cm Lacquered wooden frame - The face is also available with french numbers. Time is universal, but each individual has their own interpretation and expression of it. Fabrica has a multi-ethnic and multi-creative perception and through this new clock designed for Diamantini & Domeniconi they speak about the diversity of the communication of time, playing with arrows from different styles with various historic references. From Italian Baroque to Russian modernism, from German Bauhaus to 17è French siècle Elegance … White, black and silver are the plain and pure colors used to highlight the laser cut design allowing a simple trace to speak about a combination of world references.
6. ‘ Nature ’ collection, realised in solid wood with metal lacquered clock hands, includes two new versions: the rectangular version with a pendulum inside lacquered in different colours and the round version with the peculiar cuckoo claw-shape pendulum which tells the time. Time is a thin thread that leaves, goes around and comes back. Everything comes back …everything is connected. The task has been assigned. Beginning and end convey in the same point..time reminds you that everything you are and everything you do is yours, everything comes back to the origin and everything you give belongs to you. A sign arrives from a little and sincere hand that catches the important things and tell about them with simplicity. Thank you Francesca, my present, my past …to you the future.
7. Handmade in wire mesh, the primitive shape is emphasised by the primary colours. It aims to explore different spaces of the house rather than the usual “hung on the wall ”.
8. Table clock Book black paper 20x15x20cm Excl. 1 AA batt., Design Sjoerd van Heumen Item: KA4283 Table clock Flip Tube plastic black
9. Wall clock Big Tic World Time black dials D. 60cm, Excl. 3 AA batt., BOX32 Design Item: KA4334 Wall clock Disc steel polished D.48cm, Excl. 1 AA batt., BOX32 Design Item: KA4607
10. 8607EN Test Page Wall clock, Description: Wall clock 35x35 cm, lenticular, Big gear Registered customer? Login for info regarding price and order. Image might differ from original in color and price.
11. Description: Wall clock, 40 cm. ø, foam, "Sunflower" Registered customer? Login for info regarding price and order. Image might differ from original in color and price. Design by: Eva Hough-Van Emde Boas Description: Wall clock, 45 cm. ø, alu, silver, " Hands " Registered customer? Login for info regarding price and order. Image might differ from original in color and price.
15. Description Ruler, numbers and increments in relief and we cut the length to match with the size of your door. Special Instructions Please let us know the length that you require by entering any size details in milimetres(mm) into the Special Length Specifications box when you get to the bottom of the Checkout. Kickplate is 180mm high by a maximum of 1100mm in length.
20. the 'rainbow ruler' by japanese design studio (duo souichi takenaka and hiroi igarashi) consists of a repeating pattern of seven-colored acrylic resins that represent the colors of the rainbow. seen from above with an angle of cz. 90 degrees, each color is accurately measured as 1 cm, replacing numbers with color. a good alternative for those who are visual learners, and not so numerically inclined
28. Viewed from the side, the Juwel stapler looks like a sperm-whale whose upper jaw bites away at paper as required. The Swedish staple company Isaberg Rapid liked it so much that it bought Mainz Elastic GmbH in February and shifted production to Sweden. March 13th, 2011 by Zampik
29. Not quite as exciting a gift as an Italian sports car, but certainly a much more sexy version of your average stapler. And this just may be the kind of gadget that makes your Dad happy. Give him an extra box of staples so he won't run out after he's gone on a stapling binge.