1. Voice and IP Convergence forFuture-proof Communicatoin Platform
3. All the functionality from the pastwithpower of thefuture= VoIP+Apps+LDKIn the fast moving business world, youneed a voice platform that can keep-up.The voice system you need, must address allthose basic business communications needs,deliver on the connectivity promise ofVoIP (Voice over IP) technology and have anarray of applications for effective productivecommunications throughout your business.
4. Voice and IP Convergence forFuture-proof Communicatoin Platformwas designed to do just that, all in anaffordable package. LG-Nortels LDK advanceddigitalcommunications architecture merged with the latest inVoIP technology and advance business applications offersan unparalleled solution to your ever evolving businessneeds.High Powered VoIP SolutionLG-Nortels advanced VoIP technology integrated in theipLDK delivers on the promise- Remote users connect transparently over broadband interfaces.- Multi-site businesses network seamlessly over the WAN.- Important business applications interface at LAN speeds- Connect via digital, ipLDK Softphone and widest array of wireless and IP terminals- SIP trunk interfaceAdvanced Business ApplicationsControlling cost and improving productivity can often negatively impact yourcustomer’s contact experience. LG-Nortels advanced 3rd party CTI andproprietary applications help you to improve productivity and customer servicelevels to gain the competitive edge on your business needs.- Call Center: MIS with PC based real-time ACD Supervision- ez-Attendant: PC based Attendant shares database with ez-Phone users- Standards based TSP for 3rd party CTI- Integrated Auto-Attendant/Voice MailInnovative Stylish Desk-top TerminalsThe stylish design of the new LDP 7000 series digital phones addressthe varied needs common in a business environment. Select the basic7004 for a simple lobby phone or select the advanced 7024LDwith large color-graphic display and innovative mobile-like userinterface yielding a desk-top terminal with more power and ease ofuse than ever before possible.Feature Rich & Cost EffectiveLG-Nortel has been a major provider of telecom equipment for almost 5decades. LG-Nortel’s LDK digital hybrid system has been answering thetelephony needs of small and mid-sized business users for over adecade. In that time.LG-Nortel has constantly upgraded and enhanced the system to provide arich and robust set of feature and functions at the lowest possible cost.So you can be assured of getting all the telephony features andfunctions you need at a highly competitive price.
5. Key SystemFeaturesipLDK-50 ipLDK-100 ipLDK-300Tong dai dienSmooth Migration to IPipLDK GSMDKTUMobile ExtensionSLTFAXPSTN ISDNTele-WorkersDECTIP NETWORKipLDK-RSGDKTU SLTPCCTI Ez-ATDPC ApplicationAPWITIP PhoneIP Soft phoneAgent Agent IP PhoneACD Software
6. LG-Nortels VoIP technologyfor reliable & secureconnectivity
7. LG-Nortels VoIP technology forreliable and secure connectivityRemote users connect transparently, multi-site systemsinterconnect seamlessly, and applications enjoy LAN speedswith the ipLDK modular VoIP implementation.LG-Nortels VoIP technology is simple to implement, addresses QoSand assures security for comunications over broadband networks.101ipLDKIPNETWORKDigitalkwysetSLTIP PhoneFull103104Remote User (Tele-worker Solution)Whether you choose the Basic or Pro Remote, your remote users get full andtransparent access to the features and resources of the ipLDK platform.The remote phone simply operates like the phone in the office.Basic: LIP Phone for local tele-workerPro: RSG (Remote Service Gateway) includes ports for Digital phone,RSGSimpleHome OfficeHome OfficePC Fax(or SLT), BGM/Alarm contact and local PSTN and Back-up.EXT 100 EXT 300System NetworkingipLDKInternetipLDKThe ipLDK VoIP module integrates seamlessly into your company’s LAN and WAN.ipLDK offers superior networking functionality by combining standards based(H.323/450) VoIP connectivity for basic functions and LG-Nortels proprietary protocolto gain advanced capabilities over your IP network.Transfer or call remote system extensions with a Unified Numbering Plan,EXT 200ipLDK ipLDKEXT 400share resources accessing facilities from remote systems, centralize attendant& voice mail services, activate forward and receive messaging transparentlyacross the network utilizing your WAN and/or ISDN (PRI) network.Sample Connection using VoIPipLDK Soft phoneThe ipLDK SoftPhone gives you a powerful personal communications tool.In addition to full access to the ipLDK, the application synchronizes itsinternal Phone Book with your PIM (Outlook, ACT!, Goldmine), links to yourOutlook calendar and e-mail, records conversations, and permits videocalling and file sharing/collaboration under single application. With remoteconnectivity, add a WiFi interface to your PC for anywhere/anytime fullfeature transparent access to the ipLDK features and resources.Key distribution to each device Automatic key exchange QoS (Quality of Service) & Secure VPNInternetIPSec Tunnels for RTP packetsVolBE RSGRemote IPPhoneQuality and security for your voice communications is a must. By enablingDiffServe pretagging and IP Sec, LG-Nortel’s VoIP technology assures reliableand secure voice communications over IP networks. With DiffServe real-timevoice packets are given priority over data at each point in the network route.Implementing the IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) standard setsauthorization keys and establishes a ”tunnel” through the network assuringyou of private and secure voice communications.
9. EthernetVarious Wireless Solutions giveyour staffs the mobility they needipLDK integrates multiple wireless technologies soyour staff can get the level of mobility they need: locallyaround the office space, thought out your businessoffices, or wide area with their mobile/cell phone.BluetoothheadsetLimited Performane Rang:5mOptimal PerformaneRang:3mIn Office mobility with BluetoothWhen the need is for tetherless office mobility, the LDP-7024D andLDP-7024LD are the solution. The optional Bluetooth module and anystandard Bluetooth headset allows the user to move freely within a rangeof 10 meters. Users are untethered and handsfree for efficient high volumeor agent call handling.Note : Compatible Bluetooth Headset Mobel : Jabra BT-200/250Plantronics M3000Motorola HS810802.11baccesspoints In-buiding Wireless for Office MobilityCell 1ipLDK802.11bSIPpoints802.11bSIPpointsLow Cost DECT/High Coverage WiFiLG-Nortel in-building wireless solution lets you roam freely through-out yourCell 2 Seamless Roamingbetween accesspointsRouterInternet802.11bSIPphonebusiness facility using wireless voice terminals as standalone extensions orlinked to a wired desk-top terminal. You gain access to the ipLDK to placeand receive calls or activate features anywhere in the RF coverage zones.Seamless hand-over between zones increases the range and allowsconstant user mobility during a call or while idle.The ipLDK lets you choose the right technology for your site.LG-Nortels DECT digital wireless phone and DECT base stations implementthe ETSI Digital Enhance Cordless Telephone standard for multipleuser/multiple cell environments with up to 3 cells and 24 handsets.LG-Nortel Wireless IP Phone implements WiFi (Wireless LAN) standard fromIEEE, 802.11b. Bring together an unlimited number of zones for full buildingcoverage. With its large full color screen and mobile phone like operation,you l quickly adapt to the wireless environment and its many benefits.WiFi also allows you to merge your voice and data over a single wirelessLAN infrastructure.DECT Handset(GDC-345H)WiFi Phone(WIT-300H)PublicuserISDNGSM/CDMAipLDKExtention100Mobile Extension(GSM/CDMA)For the road-warrior in need of unified communication, simply join theuser’s mobile number to the user’s desk-top phone, The mobile user gainsfull access to the ipLDK resources and incoming calls to the extension areautomatically routed to mobile user.Mobile extension 100
10. Distinguishing features lowercost, inform and address criticalneedsipLDK-300ipLDK-100ipLDK-50Virtual Conference RoomInvite your co-workers and customers, to join in a Virtual Conference Room.With ipLDK’s unique digital architecture you can bring up to 15 participantsinto a single group conference, avoiding multiple calls and delivering asingle message. Each of the up to 9 Virtual Conference Rooms is securedby a separate user defined password required to enter the conference,assures only invited participants can enter.Hot DeskFree to move and free to call. Using Hot Desk, multiple users canasynchronously share a single ipLDK terminal. You log on to anyunused Hot Desk extension and your extension features areavailable at the Hot Desk extension. Log-off and the Hot Deskextension is available for use by other users. Ideal for companieswith a multi-shift environment or to set-up temporary back-upcoverage positions.Caller ID(CID)With the new PSTN interface modules, you can receive incomingCaller ID at any phone in the system including CID compatibleSLTs. Use the caller ID as a reference into your business databasewithLG-Nortel’s or 3rd party applications and now you can see the customershistory. Know who is calling before you answer, pick-up the call or letthe system take a voice message.Redundant PowerIf you are concerned about failure of the internal system powersupply, equip your system with the Back-up Power unit. In the highlyunlikely event of failure of the primary supply, the back-up supplytakes over with no interruption in service for the critical back-up youwant.
12. Lắp đặt tổng đài điện thoạiKey System FeaturesExternal LineFeatures Auto Call NumberRedial(ACNR) Call ParkCall TransferCO Call Time RestrictionCO Call Transfer to Co LineCo Line GroupsCO Line Name DisplayCO Line QueuingCO Line Ring AssignmentExecutive/Secretary TransferLast Number RedialMusic On HoldPrivate LineSave Number RedialSpeed Dial(Station/System)System Speed Zone GroupVoIP Call-Direct CallVoIP Call-Call by NetworkISDN Services-Advice of Charge (AOC)-CLIP-COLP-CLIR/COLR-MSN/Sub-AddressingAttendant FeaturesCall QueuingDisable Outgoing AccessIntrusion OverrideDay/Night/Weekend ModeStation Feature CancelSystem FeaturesAlarmAccount CodeAnalog Caller ID ServiceAuthorization CodeAuto Call Distribution(ACD)Busy Lamp FieldCanned Toll RestrictionCLI Message WaitingConferenceDial by NameDoor PhoneDID(Direct in Dial)DISA(Direct Inward System Access)LCR(Least Cost Routing)Linked Station PairMessage Waiting Call BackSMDRRemote Software Upgrade by ISDN, LANor Modem Station Group-Circular/Terminal/UCD/Ring/VMUniversal Night AnswerVoice OverAttendantVoice AnnouncementHot deskConference RoomCIDRedundant PowerCall FeaturesCall Forward busy/no answerfollow-meincoming CO Line off-netpresetstation off netunconditionalCamp-onCall pick upDNDHot line/Warm lineSerial CallingStep CallingTenant GroupPagingPaging Meet Me PageConference GroupHotel FeaturesHotel name registrationCheck-in/outRoom Charge DisplayOne Time CO Call EnableChange Language On DisplayMini barMaid StatusBathroom AlarmBaby ListeningMulti Front DeskAuto Internet Speed DialPMS InterfaceSystem CapacityItem ipLDK-50 ipLDK-100 ipLDK-300 ipLDK-600Analog Station 48 96 288 576Digital Station 48 96 288 396Analog CO Line 40 40 192 384BRI 40 40 152 152PRI 40 40 180 180IP Extension 48 64 96 96IP Trunk 40 40 200 200DECT Handset 40 80 192 192GS Tower, 679, Yoksam-dong, Kangnam-gu,Seoul, 135-985, KoreaTel:+82-2-2005-2941 Fax:+82-2-2005-2599http://www.LG-Nortel.comThis document is for general guidance purpose only. The informationfurnished in this document is valid as of the date of its publicationand is subject to change without notice. LG-Nortel Co.Ltd., assumesno responsibility for any errors or omissions in this documentthat result in your misunderstanding.Copyright 2004 October, LG-Nortel Co.Ltd., All rights reserved.Printed in Korea