1. AgeThis pie chart shows the the ages in thedifferent sectors. The most common age is 17but the results are mainly the late teenagers.
2. GenderThe gender is surprisingly 50% male and 50%female. Therefore the music video should beaimed at both genders.
3. What is your favourite music video of the band and why?-Bombay Bicycle Club - Dust On The Ground- intresting to watch tells a story-always like this, as theres a lot going on but its very simple and has an ammaturestyle to it- Shuffle, it feels not completely planned and uses footage from the bands personallife which makes it feel more humble- Dust on the ground becuase of the simple imagery- Evening/morning as its funny and original with the panda- Shuffle its got a warm feel- Dont know- Flaws because its a nice acoustic cover- Dunno- always like this, i like the way that the revese film recorder works- I like magnet the best as it is really energetic and good how the projecter works - Always Like This. I like the way the video recorder is used in it The results of this question shows that the audience of Bombay Bicycle Club enjoy the videos which feature a strong narrative and that have an old, artistic feel to it as shown by the warm feel on shuffle, reverse film on always like this and projector on the magnet video.
4. Between 1 to 10 how much of the band inrelation to the narrative do you prefer to see in the music videos of this genre? The results show that the band is popular to be seen in a music video in this genre.
5. What features of music videos in thisgenre attract you personally the most? This shows that the video must contain all of these features as there is no strong feature that the audience would like to see.
6. What instant reactions of emotion and feeling do you feel when you listen to this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iObLPR9U7Y- alive, happy- quite slow the begginng before the instruments come in its quite mesmorising- Carm and happier towards the end- it makes you feel really chilled out yet happy- Relaxed- Sadness and Confusion- happy- developing- Acoustic- Developing throughout the song and makes it feel more complex- Happier at end- cool This shows that the song should trigger the emotions of calmness/sadness but develop to a more happier style towards the end of the video.
7. Would you prefer to see a lot of props andaction in a music video or do you prefer them to be clear and simplistic? This shows we should not put a lot of action in the video.
8. What other artists do you listen to in this genre?- benjaminfrancisleftwich- noah and the whale, Mumford and sons- Tokyo Police Club, Foals, The Maccabees- Arctic Monkeys, The Wombats- Before two door cinema club went mainstream and the wombats, would say therifles- Red Hot Chili Peppers, 30 Seconds to Mars- The libertines- Noah and the Whale- Foals-The vaccines- warpaint- Cage The Elephant This shows that the related bands of Bombay Bicycle Club are a mix between Indie and Rock and therefore the video should still feature conventions of these genres.
9. Does the band / genre influence the way you dress? I should therefore place costumes that reflect the current fashion of the music lovers of this genre in the video.
10. How did you discover this band?- college- friends- Youtube- Through relatives- Friends, you tube, festivals- Radio/Family & Friends- Radio 1- Youtube- Youtube- Myspace- Freinds- NME Magazine This shows to make the video available to the target audience we should use social networks especially YouTube as that is a strong marketing point for the band.