Using WordPress for about 5 years
Work at 20/10 Solutions as an Interactive
Favorite web programming languages:
but …… still think coding tables can be
What We Will Cover
• Downloading the Plugin
• Setting up your table in the Dashboard
• Using the TablePress options
• TablePress’ shortcode
• Extra Resources
• Go to:
• Or go through your WordPress dashboard and
• Activate TablePress
Setting up a table
• Go to the TablePress
• Hit the Add New Table
Adding Table Content
All you need to do is enter your column headers then
the corresponding content for each cells.
• Most instances: Fill in the content of the cell
first! (Exceptions being the row and col spans)
• Use the Checkboxes next to the rows or
underneath the columns to Delete or
Looking at the Options
• Makes including titles and row coloring very
easy and accessible to change.
• Title of the section can be a little misleading and
• Most options give your table more function with a click of a
• Once Finished – Click Save
• Click on All Tables link then Show Shortcode
• Copy and paste the shortcode that is highlighted in
field pictured above and put in the post and/or page
that you want to put it in.
• Within your Page or Post, click on TablePress
icon in the Content area toolbar
• Click on Insert Shortcode
Your Content Area should look like
• With the shortcode in your page/post, place the your needed
content and hit Update or Publish.
Where to get the Presentation
• My Website – With Article
Extra TablePress Resources
• TablePress on the WordPress Repository
• TablePress Documentation:
• WP Beginner Article:
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.