3. Learning objectives When you have completed this session you will be able to:Define Team performanceKnow 3 basic questions to planning performanceGive a S.M.A.R.T goalsIdentify three elements use to assess performance
4. Team performance Definitionperformance that is externallyfocused and concernsmeeting the needs andexpectations of outsiderssuch as customers, companycolleagues or fans.
5. Planning performance 3questions Where are we? Where do we want to be(when)?How are we going to get there Wwh
6. Set S.M.A.R.T objectivesGoals inspire a high team performance
7. MonitoringPerformance is assessed using measures such asquantity, quality and time .Ways to monitor : Milestones Renegotiating /Rescheduling of objectives Accountability Revision of individual responsibilities
8. ConclusionWhat means Team performance ?What is meant by SMART?What is used to assess performance?