Be the first to like this
What are you expecting as a PMO stakeholder?
· To decrease the risk failure
· To keep projects delivered on budget & on time
· To improve the quality of your project deliverables
· To make sure your programs deliver the expected benefits
These goals are reached through:
· Standardization (methodology, common metrics, processes…)
· Integrated Planning (resources, budget, milestones…)
· Multi-projects coordination (consolidated and aggregated views)
· Monitoring (progress, key performance and quality indicators)
· Issue tracking (predictive alerts)
The pace of the business and the volatile economic conditions have reinforced the need to have an efficient and agile PMO. Yet in many organizations the PMO fails to deliver the promised results… Most PMOs failures are leading to delays, additional costs and scope discrepancies because of incomplete or irrelevant information. How can you address these challenges in an innovative and cost-effective way?
With more than 10 years’ experience in project and information management, Deployments Factory has developed a data-driven approach which increases the global value of your PMO while decreasing its costs.
During this breakfast session we will explore how data-driven PMO is changing the way PMO stakeholders manage and track their projects with catchy, relevant and trustworthy information feeding your governance bodies.
This session is intended for CxO's, PMO sponsors, Portfolio, Program & Project Managers/Officers who are curious about the benefits of data-driven management principles in the context of PMOs.
It's time for your organization to boost your PMO using the power of information! Don’t miss Deployments Factory’s event on the Data-driven PMO.
With the support of
Olivier Vansteelandt, CIO AXA Luxembourg as Guest Speaker