MALAYSIAN
POLITICS
SURVEY 2008
RESULTS
As we all know the elections results
earlier this year was a turn in the tide
          for our government
In our bid to create a nation of unity
         amongst all races,

      we desired a political party
that is more releva...
60% of you says
           that party is

     Pakatan Rakyat
while the other   40 % says
Barisan Nasional
67% of you think that
Pakatan Rakyat should/can accept
 crossover politicians from other parties
                Into thei...
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays

1,337 views
1,303 views

Published on

Published in: News & Politics
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
1,337
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
299
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
19
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Malaysian Political Survey Results_youthsays

  1. 1. MALAYSIAN POLITICS SURVEY 2008 RESULTS
  2. 2. As we all know the elections results earlier this year was a turn in the tide for our government
  3. 3. In our bid to create a nation of unity amongst all races, we desired a political party that is more relevant in representing all the different races of Malaysia
  4. 4. 60% of you says that party is Pakatan Rakyat while the other 40 % says Barisan Nasional
  5. 5. 67% of you think that Pakatan Rakyat should/can accept crossover politicians from other parties Into theirs and 53% of you think party-hopping should happen vice-versa

×