Buying Ad Space                                      In our lesson for today, we will learn how to buy ad                 ...
You can check on other great web sites in the internet like upfront media inwww.upfrontmedia.asia and www.USfreeads.com. T...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Sell digital downloads

128 views
96 views

Published on

http://thewestprogram.com ...Buying Ad Space online is one way to sell digital downloads but can be a crap shoot and only be done using discretionary funds

2 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • For digital or downloadable product selling, it is hard to find a Free service. Paypal and other services already takes their commissions. If you wanna sell cheap products, you cannot get even 10% of your real price. I started to work with theContentBazaar com . It is not advertising, I believe that if they will get more sellers, the marketplace will be more crowd. They have very good distribution channels. Just take a look and compare it with other services. You will thank me :)
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • Another great article about selling digital products: http://www.thecontentbazaar.com/How-to-sell-digital-products.html
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
128
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
2
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Sell digital downloads

  1. 1. Buying Ad Space In our lesson for today, we will learn how to buy ad spaces in order to generate more attention, more sales and more traffic into our site. Considering buying for an ad space is not something that is for free but it can be a great way to get a lot of targeted traffic for your site. Of course in opting to buy an Ad space, one should consider learning about the venture first.Let us say for example, you have a site on cooking recipes. You will only need to go tothe search engines and type in specific keywords like “cooking recipes” and find out foryourself the top ranked sites that are getting the most traffic for cooking recipes. The nextstep is to see how much does it cost to advertise your product on their site. Althoughagain, a significant amount of risk could be involved in this step. There could be a 50-50chance that your product will sell.But just like any other business ventures, if you exert more effort in selling your product,probably your chances of closing the sale will be higher. So we might want to considercarefully planning and designing our ad presentation. Good presentations are thetrademarks of top selling advertisements. If we want to get the deal, we need to work onour presentations. So if the winds of luck get into you, your investment on ads can greatlygenerate a good return for you: good profit, more sales and of course, explosivegeneration of traffic to your website. That is how the big guns in the business do it.Also I would like to point out some realities about buying an ad space. The reality is, themore you pay for these ads, and there will be more chances your ad campaign will getpromoted more and longer. So if you want to ensure this long-term process, apart fromconsidering your budget, you may consider also spending more on your ad campaigns.Another important point is, to apply the 20/80 rule in our ad campaign. When buying foran ad space, consider your options among the top 20% of good advertisers in the internet.Your wise choice can help you accomplish 80% of your goals. Trust me, the paretoprinciple will work for your ad campaign. Doing so greatly enhances your chances ofselling since more to trustworthy companies and individual buyers, all potentialcustomers, since they lay surf in the top 20% of advertising web sites.
  2. 2. You can check on other great web sites in the internet like upfront media inwww.upfrontmedia.asia and www.USfreeads.com. There are many more great sites tocheck in the internet. As long you apply the simple steps here, you will less likely be lost.

×