How to Make an Evernote Notebook Public and How to Get the Link or RSS for
The Unquiet Library, Fall 2010
1. Go to www.evernote.com and log into your account.
2. Select the notebook you want to publish.
3. Look on the far left side and look for the button that says, “sharing”—press the dropdown
arrow and then press sharing setup beneath it.
4. Now select the notebook you want to share by selecting start sharingto the right of
your notebook name.
5. Once you press this button, you will be taken to a new screen (press “yes” if you get an IE
6. Now do not change anything; just press the save button. (see below)
7. Now grab the public URLand create a text link in Wikispaces (type text, select the
hyperlink tool, and paste the link into the “external link” box).