2. Sanctuary O Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary Pure and holy tried and true With thanksgiving, I’ll be a living Sanctuary for You. O
3. We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord, We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord.
4. And we offer up to You the sacrifices of thanksgiving, And we offer up to You the sacrifices of joy!
5. We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord, We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord.
6. And we offer up to You the sacrifices of thanksgiving, And we offer up to You the sacrifices of joy!
7. I'm Gonna Live So God Can Use Me
12. And also with you.
14. Remember the wonderful works God has done.
16. The Gift of Love
20. The Apostles’ Creed: I believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth.
21. And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried;
22. The third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
23. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
24. GLORIA PATRI Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost; as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. Amen.
26. OFFERTORY Ascribe to the Lord the honor due his Name; bring an offering and come into his courts. (Ps. 96:8)
28. DOXOLOGY Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow; Praise Him, all creatures here below; Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host; Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost! Amen
30. Romans 12:9-21 Your love must be real. Hate what is evil. Hold on to what is good. Love each other like brothers and sisters. Give your brothers and sisters more honor than you want for yourselves.
31. Serve the Lord with all your heart. Be joyful because you have hope. Be patient when trouble comes. Pray at all times. Share with God’s people who need help. Bring strangers in need into your homes.
32. Wish good for those who do bad things to you. Wish them well and do not curse them. Be happy with those who are happy. Be sad with those who are sad. Live together in peace with each other. Do not be proud, but make friends with those who seem unimportant. Do not think how smart you are.
33. If someone does wrong to you, do not pay him back by doing wrong to him. Try to do what everyone thinks is right. Do your best to live in peace with everyone. My friends do not try to punish others when they wrong you. Wait for God to punish them with his anger.
34. It is written: “I am the One who punishes; I will pay people back,” says the Lord. But you should do this: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if your enemy is thirsty, give him a drink. Doing this will be like pouring burning coals on his head.” Do not let evil defeat you. Defeat evil by doing good.
35. “ The Virtue of Love”
37. Let There Be Peace <ul><li>Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me. </li></ul><ul><li>Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be. </li></ul>
38. <ul><li>With God our Creator, children all are we, </li></ul><ul><li>Let us walk with each other, in perfect harmony. </li></ul><ul><li>Let peace begin with me, let this be the moment now. </li></ul>
39. <ul><li>With every step I take, let this be my solemn vow: </li></ul><ul><li>To take each moment, and live each moment in peace eternally. </li></ul><ul><li>Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me. </li></ul>