66. how many of you currentlyhave access to atablet device?(either personal, via work or as part of a pilot programme) question #1
67. how many of you are currentlydeploying or pilotingtablet devices?(to cabin crew, flight crew or engineers for non-generic use) question #2
68. your questions..?
69. thank firstname.lastname@example.org@conduce.net >
70. more information >http://www.conduce.net > >http://www.slideshare.net/thesaundihttp://www.apple.com/ipad/business > scan this for more of my stuff
71. even more information >image credits:Most images sourced via Creative Commons Licenses on Flickr.All the military images were taken from the US Army’s Flickr photostreamI’m afraid that I stole a couple of airline images from our lovely iPad app client Thomas Cook Airlines (sorry Rich)The images of iPads in use by airline staff were all taken from the airline’s own press releases.Thanks also to carsonified.com & lostandtaken.com for the other free backgroundsAll logos and product images were taken from vendor websites or from the iTunes App Store.The rest were screenshots or my own photos & images.source data:Most data for this presentation has come directly or indirectly from Apple Inc.Unless specific surveys or data sources were identified all information is anecdotal.Information sources include but are not limited to:Wired, Engadget, Gizmodo, Flight Global, Slideshare, Tech Crunch, BGR, TNW, Forbes, United AirlinesThis presentation is published with a Creative CommonsAttribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike LicenseYou are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit this work and you are freeto remix and adapt this work on condition that you attribute the work anddistribute the resulting work using the same or similar license. Thank you -Paul