View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
A moment when all heavens activities stopped , when the singing
and the praise stopped for a moment as every eye focused on a piece
of rugged wood and three rusty nails and wondered how they could
hold the one who created them.
• A moment when those he loved spoke evil of him while those who loved him stood by and wept. • A moment when head wagers wagged and finger pointers pointed at a dying man and mocked God.
• A moment when our great High Priest went into the holiest of holies in rags covered in his own blood instead of the blood of animals.
• A moment when God wore a peasants garment instead of a priestly robe • A moment when he wore a crown of thorns instead of a golden crown with "Holiness Unto the Lord"
• A moment when a king was crowned not with jewels but with thorns, and had spittle running down his beard plucked face instead of anointing oil.
• A moment when the burden bearer bore the heaviest load ever carried by man.
A moment when the sin of the whole world was placed upon his shoulders, a weight that even Samson could not have carried,
• A moment when Christ solved a problem that even Solomon in all his wisdom could not solve.
• A moment when the one who planted rich veins of Gold and silver in the earth could not find a penny in his pocket anymore than he could have found a comforting word from those around him.
• A moment when the second Adam, Christ the perfect sacrificial lamb, became the red heifer, the scapegoat, the dove whose breast was dipped in blood and became the once and for all sacrifice for sin forever.
• A moment when every imperfect priest would stand down from his duties as the Great High Priest took his rightful place A wooden cross became the place where mercy and truth met together and where righteousness and peace kissed each other. Psalm 85:10
• A moment when Christ became the perfect priest bringing the perfect offering. • A moment when the every prophet and king stood down and gave way to the perfect Prophet and King.
• A moment when weakness took on the power of sin and defeated it with Holy blood instead of man's wisdom, strength and self righteousness.
• A moment when evil laughed and self righteous men mocked while death became the fool and the grave the once and for all defeated foe.