1. Travelling in 5 KeyDestination of IndiaDharamkotMaduraiPushkarKasolOld Manali
3. Dharamkot is a small hill station in Kangra district in the state of HimachalPradesh, IndiaOn the crest of a hill above McLeodGanj, Dharamkot is an attractive spotthat presents a wide view of the Kangra valley and the Dhauladhar ranges.Dharamkot offers you an absolutely stunning view of the mountains, the pinetrees and Deodar forests that surround Dharamsala.
4. Places to visit in dharamkotCHAMUNDA DEVI TEMPLE is famousTemple of Godess Chamunda Devi . At theback of the temple is a cave-like scoop wherea stone "Lingam" under a boulder representsNandikeshwar (Shiva). The temple complexis an enchanting spot. A vast running waterpool houses the statues of Lord Shiva andSaraswatiDAL LAKE is the sacred lake withnatural water body is 11km from LowerDharamshala, connected by motorableroad. It is the starting point of excursionsand trekking and is located next to theTibetan Childrens village. The lake is ascenic picnic spot surrounded by theforests of Deodar
5. BHASU WATER FALLThis waterfall is situated at Bhagsu, 2 km fromMcLeodganj. It lies behind the Bhagsunath Temple.During Monsoon, the fall turns into a 30 feet cascade.MASROOR ROCK CUTTEMPLE, Known for its monolithic rock-cuttemples, Masroor is 38 km from KangraTown. There are 15 rock-cut temples in Indo-Aryan style and are richly carved. It is aunique monolithic structure in the sub-Himalayan region and is a protectedmonument.
6. Famous For• Dharmshala is a place of natural beauty . It ispreferred as one of the most famous touristdestination by North Indians. It also had amonolithic Culture.• People prefer it for its fine Tibetan Cuisine Foodas it is one of hub of Tibetians.
7. MaduraiThe city is referred to by various names, including"Madurai", "Koodal", "Naanmadakoodal" and "Thirualavai". Theword Madurai is derived from Madhura (sweetness) arising out ofthe divine nectar showered on the city by the Hindu god Shiva fromhis matted hair.
8. Major AttractionsSri Meenakshi - Sundareswarar Temple is ahistoric Hindu temple located in the southernbank of river Vaigai in the temple city ofMadurai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is dedicatedto Parvati who is known as Meenakshi and herconsort, Shiva, named here as Sundareswarar.The temple forms the heart and lifeline of the2500 year old city] of Madurai.Thirumalai Nayak Palace is a 17th-century palace erected in 1636 AD byKing Thirumalai Nayak, a kingof Madurais Nayaka dynasty. This Palaceis a classic fusion of Dravidian, Islamicstyles. The building, which can be seentoday, was the main Palace where theking lived.
9. Thiruparankundram temple is dedicatedto the Lord Subramaniya. It is situated 8kmsouth from Madurai district.Thiruparankundram is one of the sixabodes of Lord Subramaniya. This is cavetemple, Devayanai Marriage, ThirumalaiNayak and Mangammal Sculptures arethere in this temple. The most importantsculputure is Lord shivaGandhi Museum Housed in the oldPalace of Rani Mangammal. TheGandhi Museum depicts the highlightsof the freedom struggle and contains apicture gallery of the Gandhianmovement. Also can be seen are agallery of relics, Khadi and villageindustries section and South IndianHandicrafts section.
10. Famous ForPeople prefer to visit Madurai as it has many ancient temples and is also knownas City of Temples..It is the busiest town of Tamil Nadu. It also serves as point of attraction due to itsancient Dravidian culture.It is Textile Hub of Tamil NaduThis place is also known for its Jasmine Flowers
11. PUSHKARPushkar is a town in the Ajmer district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is situated14 km (8.7 mi) northwest of Ajmer and is one of the five sacred dhams (pilgrimage site)for devoutees. Pushkar is one of the oldest existing cities of India. It lies on the shoreof Pushkar Lake . The date of its actual origin is not known, but legend associatesLord Brahma with its creation
12. The Brahma Temple is the only Hindutemple in India where Lord Brahma, theCreator of the World is worshipped.This major attraction of Pushkar issituated on the banks of the PushkarLake.Man Mahal: Originally built by Raja Man Singhof Amber, the Man Mahal presently serves asthe tourist bungalow of the Rajasthan TourismDevelopment Corporation. It is located to theeast of Sarovar and is considered one of thegreatest palaces of Pushkar. It is built in theRajasthani architectural style and depicts thefeatures of the royal era. The palace also offersviews of the surrounding temples and lake.
13. PUSHKAR LAKE Pushkar Lake is one of themost sacred lakes of India. According tolegend, the origin of this lake was the lotusflower petals that fell on earth from LordBrahma’s hands. The lake is surrounded by 52palaces, 400 temples and 52 bathing‘ghats’, which are a series of steps leading tothe lake. Every year in November, pilgrims takea holy dip in this lake.Savitri Temple: Situated on the peak ofthe Ratnagiri Hill, the Savitri Temple isdedicated to Savitri, Lord Brahma’sconsort. It was built in 1687 and pilgrimsneed to trek up the hill in order to reachthe shrine of the temple. The templehouses the statue of Goddess Savitriand offers good views of thesurroundings, including the sand dunesof nearby villages and of the PushkarLake.
14. There are many outdoor activities one can enjoy in Pushkar.Adventure enthusiasts can go for hiking to the nearby hills aroundPushkar. The most popular is the one hour hike up Ratnagiri hill toSavitri temple.If one dont want to climb up, can simply have a nice view of thehills from one of the roof-tops here.Hot air ballooning is another outdoor activity in Pushkar that onecan enjoy.Other than this you can stroll around the lake ortake a camel ride ora safari into the desert.Stroll around in the streets of Pushkar, looking at temples andbuy some bright colourful clothes or souvenirsActivities to do in Pushkar
15. OLD MANALI(HIMACHAL PRADESH)Old Manali, is situated 3kmnorthwest of Manali, HimachalPradesh and is famous for itsorchards and old guest houses.Beautiful houses with woodenbalconies and sandstone roofs arethe main characteristic features ofthis locale.
16. Places to visit in ManaliRohtang Pass is a high mountainpass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range ofthe Himalayas around 51 km (32 mi)from Manali .It connects the KulluValley with the Lahaull and SpitiValleysof Himachal Pradesh.Solang Nala (Valley) drives its namefrom combination of words Solang(Nearby village) and Nullah (waterstream). It is known for its summer andwinter sport conditions. The sports mostcommonly offered areparachuting, paragliding, skatingand zorbing
17. Hidimdi Devi Temple, is located in Manāli .It is anancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimdi Devi, sisterof Hidimba, who was a character in the Indianepic, Mahabharata. The temple is surrounded by a cedarforest at the foot of the Himālayas. The sanctuary is builtover a huge rock cutting out of the ground, which wasworshiped as an image of the deityVashist, a small village located onthe left bank of river Beas towardsRohtang pass is worth a visit. It isrenowned for its hot springs andtemples. Nearby is the pyramidalstone temple dedicated to VashistMuni. There is another Temple ofLord Ram here. Natural hot sulphursprings with two separate bathingtanks for gents and ladies arealways full of tourists.
18. Things to do in old manaliSledge and ski at Rohtang PassA snow-clad region where hundreds of people can be seen having snowballfights, making snowmen, sledding and having fun.Feel the wind through paraglidingOn the way to Rohtang Pass, one will come across lots of people enjoying paragliding.Rest and relaxManali’s hot water springs are essentially made of hot sulphur water, which helps relaxyour muscles and are believed to cure many skin diseases.Bow your head atThe Hidimba temple which is one of the most revered religious spots in Manali forHindus.See the glaciers of Solang ValleyThe famed Solang Valley is a great place near Manali from where you can see beautifulglaciers and snow-clad mountains.
19. KASOLA small village of Himachal Pradesh. So small that one can walk the twoends in half an hour. Well-kept streets, simple houses and smiling localpeople. Kasol, set in the centre of one of the most attractive states ofIndia - Himachal Pradesh. It is beautiful and picture perfect
20. Manikaran:Manikaran is about five kmaway from Kasol, thepilgrimage town of Manikaranis famous for its hot springs.The town is considered sacredby both Hindus and Sikhs.Attractions of KasolParvati River: The first look ofParvati Valley which starts fromthe stretch from Bhunter to Kasolsets one free to play with MotherNature. Parvati river isundoubtedly the most superlativeaccessory of the valley.
21. Famous ForKasol is one of the place which is home to IsraielsPeople from Iraeil visit this place and stay for long here.It adds distinctive feature to Culture of Himachal Pradesh.It is famous Destination or youth and Foriegners as thisplace is origin of HashIt is a Tracking Base camp for young in the Foots ofHimalayan Ranges.
22. Where To StaySantushti Mountain HomestayDharamkotSantushti Homestay is one of the best homestays in Dharamshala, approved by TourismDepartment of Himachal Pradesh. The property is nestled in the lap of mightyDhauladhar ranges, overlooking the snow capped mountains.The homestay has three beautiful rooms which are aesthetically pleasing and overlooksthe picturesque scenery outside with landscaped gardens, swimming pool, naturalwater stream flows within the property and views of the mighty Dhauladhar rangesmakes it an idyllic holiday destination. Read more from here :http://www.theotherhome.com/properties/dharamshala.aspxMaduraiKadambavanam Camping GroundKadambavanam comprises 15 air-conditioned cottages, a multi-cuisine restaurant which is perched at a height of 100 feet abuttinga hillock, a swimming pool, a temple and a cultural centre. Visitorsto Kadambavanam are welcomed at the entrance by a huge statueof the village guardian Lord Aiyanar riding a white horse. The doorsteps of the cottages are decorated with kolam or decorativepatterns made from rice.Click here to Read more…..
23. RajasthanBadnor House HomestayBadnor House is a heritage home located in the picturesque town of Ajmer thatlies in the heart of the Western Indian state of Rajasthan. It is a homestay withdifference; imbued with its very own character. This property has 3 deluxerooms equipped with all modern facilities. The rooms are large, very clean andwell decorated. Click here to know more .... ManaliSnow valley resort is one of the most famous and beautiful resort of Manali. It isLocated in one of the most posh area of Manali, the Log hut area. Being located inone of the beautiful town, guest can enjoy various adventurous sport likeFishing, Paragliding, Horse Riding, Camp Fire, Adventure and Fun Park, WhiteWater Rafting, and Skiing/Sledging. Click here to know more …..Snow Valley ResortOrchard Retreat Cottages VillaHimachal PradeshThe Orchard Retreat Cottages Manali introduce a new concept of hospitalityespecially suited in hill stations. Here we combine the service and facilities of arated hotel, with the privacy and comfort of staying in your own private hillstation home- your cottage. Click here to read more ….
24. The Other Homewww.theotherhome.com(Vacational Rental | Homestays | OutdoorAdventure)Tel: +91-11-65028027 / 26225380Email : email@example.com(Travel Blog | Photo Blog)