1. Guess Whose Birthday? It is Catherina’s!!!! Sing Along!
2. What you should bring to FBLA: Notebook to take notes Pencil
3. DuesPlease pay duesFree CMS WristbandsGet to go to tour
4. Marketing Review: What are the 4 P’s? Define: - Target Marketing
5. Cold Stone Creamery:- Saturday, 10/15 & 10/22- Shifts of 2 – 15 per shift- Permission slips
6. Activity Points: Every half-hour (such as the general meeting) will be 1 activity point! A spreadsheet will be sent out about every member’s points over email Members with the most points will be able to periodically receive prizes!
7. Activity Points: Activity points --> Member of the Month and future officer ship Earn more activity points by attending community service events, general meetings, and socials!
8. Walk for Diabetes Sunday, 10/9 7:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M. Location: Guadalupe River Park, Arena Green East, (across from the HP Pavilion main entrance) Address: 525 W. Santa Clara St., San Jose, CA 95113
9. Walk for Diabetes Only about 20 minutes from CMS! Free lunch, t-shirt, and more! Meet Homestead FBLA officers and people from other schools! Waivers - DUE NEXT MEETING Email will be sent out with all the details!
10. Special Guest!He is... One of the FBLA advisers from Homestead High School! The Principles of Business and International Business teacher A super awesome guy  Gives out Hello Kitty tissues
11. Meeting Summary: Turn in your dues before it’s too late Turn in your Cold Stone permission slips! Work hard to max out your activity points! Say thank you to Mr. Logie! Sign up for the ADA Diabetes walk and pick up a waiver form! For people who have paid their dues: Pick up an awesome CMS FBLA wristband on the way out!