1. Welcome once again to the Absolutely Crazy Matriarchy! If you haven't read any of the other chapters, please do. They're fairly important to the plot. Take it away, Fire. "Right then!"
2. "Last time on the Absolutely Crazy Matriarchy..." You know, you being a vampire is fairly inconvienient for photo taking. "Is this my caring face? Moving on..."
3. "Last time, our heir Bella's half-alien cousin Stella revealed her plans to take over the matriarchy. Her mixture of alien blood and the rogue Matriarchy evil genius gene have proved to make her... tenacious." She wants to kill Bella. "Yeah."
4. "So she snuck off while on holiday and procured a mysterious item... the voodoo doll, Mr. Mickles." With which she plans to kill Bella. "State the obvious day, is it?"
5. "Oh, and our TRUE heir, Bella, became a junior in college. She's headed towards a Summa Cum Laude in Philosophy." Right. Thanks, Fire.
6. "No problem. I'd best get on with my nightly exercise regime." I really have to do something about you, Fire. "Good luck."
7. Hey, Bella, who's on the phone? "My cousin Stella. Apparently she just moved into college. She HAS to come and live here. She's family!" Um. Bella? You want to think this through? She's Daniel's spawn - evil genius, remember? "Oh, c'mon. Stella's completely normal."
8. "Anyway, she can become my placeholder! We can save Jackie for another time." I'm telling you, stay away from her! She's evil! "You just haven't looked for her good side yet." Ugh. Ten point nice Sims get on my nerves.
9. "Stella! Good to see you again!" Um, you two haven't actually met yet. "Who cares? She's family!"
10. Oh no, you did NOT. "Stella has pledged! This is awesome! She's majoring in Maths, aren't you?" "Yes, I want to be a Crimi-ah, an architect. Yeah, and architect." "Cool, maybe you can redesign the Legacy House for me!" "Oh, I will. When I live in it. " "Sorry?" "Just clearing my throat."
11. "Ha-HAA! Full member! Time to implement Plan A." There's more than one plan? "Gotta cover my bases."
12. "Aww, Stel, it's so good to have another family member in the Greek House. Do you want to change clothes?" "Yeah. Got anything in pink?" "Should have. Zo left a bunch of stuff when she dropped out, they should fit you." "Excellent."
13. Well, you hardly blend in any more. "I'm not trying to. I want to stand out as a genius, and make people bow down to me." Great. And evil genius with an overactive ego. "Don't we all have overactive egos?" True.
14. "Hmm. I've hacked into Bella's computer and it seems that she has been exchanging romantic emails with one Ryker Vijayakar. I wonder what he looks like..." His picture is right next to you. He and Bella have been going out for years. "I know, maybe he's in the college directory!" *facepalm*
15. "Zzzzz... world domination... zzz... Legacy... zzz..." Stella's nighttime ramblings are absolutely no surprise. "Zzz... Gladys... zzz..." Like father, like daughter.
16. "Time to implement Plan A. Mr. Mickles, do your stuff!" What are you doing to her? "Just, erm, turning down the heat... hee hee hee."
17. "Did it just get cold in here?" Um. Yes. It's freezing. Go put on your outerwear, drink some cocoa and crank up the heater. "Okay, you're exaggerating."
18. Uh, Bella? "Yeah?" You've gone blue. "Darn it, now my outfit will clash!" That's the least of your worries, hon.
19. "MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA! One more oughta do it!" Stella, don't. Please. Think of the consequences. "What consequences?" I'll drown you. "Right. Drown your primary antagonist? Shyeah. As if."
20. Oh no. Bella? Bella, wake up! Somebody get me a hairdryer!
21. "B-r-r-r-r-r-r-r. COLD!" Are you okay, Bella? "C-c-c-cold. Gona t-t-t-take a s-s-s-s-shower."
22. Drat, she defrosted. Looks like I'll have to start Plan B. "Stella, Ry has asked me on a date tonight. Will you be okay on your own?" "Yeah, I'll be fine. Go enjoy yourself." I'll be fine, all right... fine enough to plot. You're a little ray of sunshine, Stella.
23. "Ry, I'm worried about Stella. I think she's missing her family." "Who, your cousin? She'll be fine. All freshmen get homesick during the first semester. Maybe you could invite her family over for dinner one night." "Good idea. How's the filet mignon, by the way?" "Not as delicious as you." *giggle* Ugh.
24. Oh, look who it is. Hello, Pao. "Oh, hi Fire. How's things?" Good, good. That's your great granddaughter on the dance floor over there. "Really? Gee, I feel old now." And senile, by the looks. "Hey!"
26. "Hoo, it's warm out here! Hey, wait, no it's not! Grr, stupid doll." Well, Witchy DID warn you... "It's just a minor glitch. It'll work next time."
27. Or not. "So... dizzy..." Get the hint, Stella. Plan B ain't working.
28. "Fire? I'm worried about Stella." Why? "Well, she's currently throwing up in the bathroom. Is she pregnant?" No, that would invole getting close to a guy. Stella's not the touchy-feely type. "Maybe she has food poisoning." Or she's been on the receiving end of a dodgy voodoo doll. "Huh?" Nevermind.
29. "Okay, that's IT. I've had it with this thing. I'm moving on to Plan C." Which is...? "You'll see."
30. What ARE you doing? "Plan C - rig all the appliances. Bella's addicted to ramen noodles. She'll try to cook them, then BAM! Insta-fire!" What about the fire alarm? "Already rigged." Oops.
31. What's with the juice? "I'm on a 'brain food' diet at the moment, to study up for finals. No more ramen, I have to eat only cereal, chef salad and sandwiches. Oh, and juice. No processed foods." "FRAMMIT!" "What was that?" Erm, I think Stella's still got food poisoning. Yeah. "Poor baby. I'll fix her some nice salad."
32. Ugh. Gotta move on to Plan D. "This is pretty fun, Bella." "Yeah. The bubbles are sooo pretty!" There's something suss about that thing. Really suss.
33. "And here comes Plan D." A hired goon? "Pretty much." Did you rig the burglar alarm? "Frammit!"
34. He beat the cop anyway. "Yeah. But now he'll have to leg it. Dang, he cost me $4500!" What have we learned from this? "If you want something done right, do it yourself. On to Plan E." *sigh*
35. Bella? What's wrong? "I called up Stella's family to invite them over, and they're not answering the phone. Mum called to tell me there's been no answer from them for weeks. I'm worried. So I'm going to write a note and put it in one of the books in the bookcase... in case anything happens to me." Why would anything happen to you? "Mum told me about what Daniel said to her. I'm scared that someone's after me." To the finder of this note, if you are reading this I am probably dead. Have someone investigate Stella Chandler. She's been acting suspiciously for weeks. -Bella Chandler
36. "I'll put it here. If I manage to have an heir, I'll instruct her to destroy it." Good plan. Better hurry, Stella's nearly back from class. "I just hope mum and I are wrong."
37. What's the hurry? "Acombinationoftoomuchespressoandmyverylastexamwhichisrightnow!" Ahhh! Run, Bella!
38. Hey! Graduation! You got the honours you so wanted! "Cool, I survived college without being assassinated or anything!" It came fairly close, hon. "Huh?" Never mind. Go rest up for tomorrow's party.
39. "I have failed." Yeah. You have. Was there even an actual Plan E? "Yes, I tried to bribe Gladys. Stupid plant." Well, too bad for you. "I will NEVER be defeated. As soon as Bella is out of here, I will implement Plan F!" Plan... F? "F for Find an Evil Witch. I'll use magic to get me heirdom!" You're relentless!
40. "Hey guys! I've graduated! Party time!" Indeed. You ought to celebrate not dying throughout these four years. "I call bubble blower!"
41. "Whee!" What party would be complete without one of these?
42. "Mmm. My daughter sure puts on a good party." Be thankful she's around to put it on. "Hey, do you know what's happened to Daniel?" I... can't tell you. Sorry. "I'm going to wring Stella's neck."
43. Smustle picture number One: Zoey and the Imaginary Pilates Ball. "Whoo! Smustle!"
44. You're a touch out of sync, Zoey. "No, I'm not. The others are the ones out of synch." Riiiiight.
45. "Ooop! Too much gelatin!" Nope. You're growing up. Good luck, Bella!
46. "Whee! Confetti!" Off you go, Bella. Time to start Generation Five.
47. And there she goes. I get the feeling she's not out of danger yet.
48. "Oh, so she throws the party and leaves ME to clean up after! She is so going down." When you implement Plan F. "Indeed."
49. That's it for Chapter 4.2. Join us next time to see if Plan F works, if Bella gets the job of her dreams, and if generation five makes its appearance! "Voooooo Gerbits!" ".... Oh, shut up."