2. Limited-Edition Extracts Vanilla Custard Tarts with Irish Cream Sauce Tarts 1/2 cup Vanilla Dessert Mix You’ll love these holiday favorites for their 1/3 cup sugar true-to-life flavor and versatility. Hazelnut adds a 1/3 cup water delightful richness to coffee, cookies, frostings 1 can (12 fl oz) evaporated milk and more. We know you will enjoy the sweet 6 prepared single-serve graham cracker crusts flavor that Danish Pastry will bring to all of your baked goods and Irish Cream brings a classic Sauce flavor to a variety of desserts. 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter 1 cup sugar The deep rich flavor of Black Walnut extract will 1 egg be available in our 2-ounce Trial Mark bottle. 2 tsp Irish Cream Extract—Trial Mark, 2 oz. Ready to give as a gift or keep to your self for making frostings and cakes with that one of a Directions: Combine dessert mix, sugar and water in a small saucepan and stir to kind black walnut taste. (2 fl oz/59 mL) dissolve the sugar. Add the evaporated milk and stir until smooth. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Pour into the graham cracker crusts and refrigerate for at 05405 Hazelnut least one hour or until set. 05539 Irish Cream 05538 Danish Pastry Meanwhile, melt the butter and sugar in a double boiler until the butter is melted. Beat egg in a separate bowl, temper it with a small amount of the 25540 Black Walnut - NEW butter/sugar mixture and add it to the remaining butter/sugar mixture. Remove from heat and add the Irish Cream Extract to the sauce. Spoon over top of each tart. Regularly $6.99 USDSeasonal Favorites 2011
3. For the cinnamon lovers on your list, Cinna-Cream Sprinkles along with Watkins Bread is just the ticket to get them in the holiday spirit! Cinna-Cream SprinklesBaked Potato Soup Mix Combine Watkins Cinnamon with the sweet, creamy taste of vanilla icing, and suddenly your morning toast tastes like a cinnamon bun! Just sprinkle on buttered toast; also greatThis rich and creamy baked potato soup will make a on cereal or oatmeal.delicious, quick and easy first course for any gourmet meal.It will warm you up on those cold nights…no one needs to 25310 Regularly $9.99 USDknow it’s instant!05707 Regularly $8.49 USD Special $7.99 USD! • Sprinkle on buttered toast for the flavor of a cinnamon bun. • Cream in with butter for a sweet spread. • Add a sweet taste to cereal or oatmeal. • Top ice cream for a light and flavorful snack. • Mix with cream cheese for a bagel spread.Seasonal Favorites 2011 • Sprinkle on apples or use in baked apples.
4. Turkey Rub This convenient, pre-mixed rub has all of the spices and herbs needed to make your turkey delicious. Combine with your favorite Grapeseed Oil and rub liberally on your turkey, cook and enjoy! 05941 Regularly $6.99 USD Special $5.99 USD! Give Watkins Apple Cranberry Butter with a loaf pan and your favorite quick bread. Apple Cranberry Butter - NEW Enjoy this delightful butter with the sweet taste of apples and cranberries. It’s equally perfect for a holiday feast or an everyday treat. Spread on toast and bagels, or add to any dish you would like to enhance with the delectable flavor of apples and cranberries. 05626 Regularly $6.99 USDSeasonal Favorites 2011
5. Pumpkin Butter Cupcakes Ingredients Pumpkin Butter Cupcakes 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 tbsp Watkins Baking Powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp Watkins Cinnamon 1/2 tsp Watkins Ginger 1/2 tsp Watkins Nutmeg 1/2 cup butter, softened 1 1/3 cups sugar 2 eggs 1 cup Watkins Pumpkin Butter 3/4 cup milk 3/4 cup chopped walnuts Pumpkin Butter Brown Sugar Frosting 1/4 cup butter This indulgent condiment has the homemade taste of 6 tbsp brown sugar Grandma’s. Perfect for breakfast foods and desserts. 6 tbsp half-and-half All-natural and absolutely delightful! 2 cups powdered sugar 1 tsp Watkins Original Double-Strength Vanilla 05624 Regularly $6.99 USD Directions Pumpkin Butter Cupcakes In medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. In large bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs. Blend in Pumpkin Butter. Stir in dry ingredients and milk, blending until batter is smooth. Stir in chopped walnuts. Spoon batter into paper lined muffin tins. Fill about 2/3 full. Bake at 375°F for 18 to 22 minutes. Makes 16 cupcakes. Brown Sugar Frosting In 2 quart saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and half-and- half. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil (2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat and add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes). Let cool to spreading consistency (5 to 10 minutes). FrostSeasonal Favorites 2011 cupcakes.
6. Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix Back by popular demand! Snickerdoodles are delicious… and with Watkins, they’re easy! 05400 Regularly $5.49 USD Pair a package of one of Purchase one Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix Watkins cookie mixes with at regular price, get the second for $3.29! a mixing bowl and spatula. That college student on your list will be delighted to have warm, fresh-baked cookies...just like at home. Pumpkin Bread Mix Few things are as naturally warming as the aroma of fresh, authentic pumpkin bread. Makes 1 loaf. 05300 Regularly $5.99 USD Purchase one Pumpkin Bread Mix at regular price, get the second for $3.49!Seasonal Favorites 2011
7. Shortbread Cookie Mix Shortbread Cookies Everybody loves buttery shortbread cookies— Ingredients now you can make them at home easily! Enjoy 1 package Watkins Shortbread Cookie Mix 1 cup butter them made by the basic recipe on the package*, 1 tsp Watkins extract of choice dip them in melted chocolate or flavor them with 1 cup chocolate chips, melted* one of our fantastic extracts**. One package makes approximately 2 dozen cookies. Directions Preheat over to 350°F. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut butter 05625 Regularly $5.19 USD into the mix until a dough can be formed. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thick. Use a cookie cutter to make 3-inch cookies. Place Purchase one Shortbread Cookie Mix at cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet and regular price, get the second for $2.99! bake for 11 to 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Cool at least 15 minutes. *Just add butter, roll out, cut and bake! *Dip in chocolate and top with sprinkles. Let cool until **Add 1 tsp Watkins Vanilla or any of Watkins Extracts for exceptional set on a sheet of parchment paper or foil. flavor!Seasonal Favorites 2011
8. Garlic Parmesan Snack & Dip Seasoning - NEW Watkins Garlic Parmesan Snack & Dip Seasoning blends the creamy flavor of Parmesan cheese with the mouthwatering taste of garlic. Excellent on crackers, bagels or anywhere you would like the perfectly blended flavor of garlic and Parmesan. 02073 Regularly $8.99 USD Pair these two dips with a decorative serving bowl and let the party begin! Jalapeno Cheddar Snack & Dip Seasoning -NEW With just the right amount of heat for any appetite Watkins Jalapeno Cheddar Snack & Dip Seasoning is a welcomed addition to every appetizer platter. Mix with sour cream for the perfect pretzel or chip dip. 02074 Regularly $8.99 USDSeasonal Favorites 2011
9. White Chocolate Almond Cocoa The intense flavor of white chocolate almond is perfect for the white chocolate lover on your list. 25315 Regular $7.99 USD Watkins Giftables — ready to give to a teacher, baby-sitter and friends! Peppermint Stick Cocoa J.R. Watkins Peppermint Stick Cocoa with just the right J.R. Watkins Peppermint Stick Cocoa with just the right amount of peppermint, Peppermint Stick Cocoa makes the amount of peppermint. Peppermint Stick Cocoa makes the perfect end to any holiday meal. perfect end to any holiday meal. 25347 Regular $7.99 USDSeasonal Favorites 2011
10. Seasonal Favorites 2011Contact your Independent Watkins Associate today!Seasonal Favorites will be available August 25th* and willbe featured in the September, October, November andDecember Monthly Flyers.*Limited Time Offers — quantities are limited!Happy Holidays! From our Watkins Family to yours! Watkins Incorporated • Winona, MN 55987 • Winnipeg, MB R2X 2R4 • For more information visit us online at: www.WatkinsOnline.com