Kenya Research Briefing - Mobile Phones Transform Kenyan Publishers - Strategy Boutique Thaesis
- 7,670 views
Featured in: News & Politics
During a period of three months Koen Voermans, consultant working for strategy boutique Thaesis, interviewed 26 executives, entrepreneurs, and representatives from organizations in the Kenyan ...
During a period of three months Koen Voermans, consultant working for strategy boutique Thaesis, interviewed 26 executives, entrepreneurs, and representatives from organizations in the Kenyan publishing and mobile industry.
In the research briefing you will read about...
1. importance of the mobile phone becoming the main gateway for communication, money transfer, information, and commerce in Kenya;
2. trends and developments in the Kenyan mobile services industry including innovative new initiatives within the Kenyan context;
3. the structure and challenges of the Kenyan book and newspaper publishing industry;
4. online and mobile initiatives of Kenyan newspaper publishers;
5. the inevitable transformation of the Kenyan publishing industry driven by fierce competition of disruptive mobile substitute information and commerce service providers.
We hope you will enjoy reading the briefing and get inspired by the great developments within the Kenyan mobile and publishing industries!
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views