1. Seville, where the streets smell of flowers,
people are happy and cheerful
2.  Sevilla is a Spanish town and city, has 700 169
inhabitants, the most populous city in Andalusia, the
fourth in Spain after Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia,
and 31. ª EU. The municipality has an area of 140.8 km
². The metropolitan area of Seville is composed of 46
3.  In this city full of magic we can find a great variety
cultural, museums, beaches, magnificent landscapes.
Seville is known for its famous horse carts to ugual
that his its famous gazpacho.
4.  Seville is known for its fantastic holidays full of wonder
 People are very religious and, therefore, the
Andalusian fairs are very famous throughout the
world, in which the flowers and dresses filled the
streets of feeling and sweetness.
5.  Seville is known for its beautiful monuments where
which people around the world are constantly visiting.
Seville is the most fantastic city I know!