by tessa jonson
• After exploring the competition, the ideal market, and various market-
ing techniques, I have decided to create an interactive campaign for
• This is a diet consisting of as little meat as possible, which incorpo-
rates enough versatility to be appealing to many people.
• People are looking for a way to reduce their meat intake for environ-
mental and health reasons.
• A brand identified flexitarian movement is needed to bring this diet
into the mainstream.
• People are not prepared to commit to a vegetarian or vegan diet of
no meat at all.
• Previous and current campaigns pushing for a diet consisting of less
meat consumption are not widespread enough or are too restrictive
for mainstream adoption.
• By aiming this campaign at an audience that responds to trends, it
will catch on and spread faster to an even larger group.
• This audience will initially consist of teenaged females, and then be
expanded to the larger university and family markets.
• The brand identity of the campaign will be crucial to its success. It
must be distinctive and memorable.
• By concentrating on building a strong presence online, the campaign
will reach the maximum amount of people.
• Merchandise may also be used later in the campaign to encourage
and strengthen brand pride.