Frito-Lay Ideation Launchpad How to use group features Terry Crosby [email_address] (619) 820-5677
I. How to edit your group settings 1. Click "Edit Settings"
2. Your settings must be set as shown in above screenshot. More help here https://www.facebook.com/help/? faq=187225274663021 page 2 of I (how to edit group settings)
1. Click on "Account" 2. Click on "Account Settings" II. How to configure your group notification settings.
3. Click on "Notifications" page 2 of II (how to configure your Facebook notification settings)
4. Scroll down page until you see "Groups" 5. Click “edit” Page 3 of II (how to configure your Facebook notification settings)
page 4 of II (how to configure your Facebook notification settings) 6. Be sure all boxes are checked 7. Click on "Change email settings for individual groups
8. Check “Frito-Lay Ideation Launchpad" Page 5 of II (how to configure your Facebook notification settings)
III. How to find the panel questions All panel questions can be found in the right sidebar under "Docs". To see all questions click "See All".
IV. How to find your Facebook account notifications All notifications will appear in the upper left corner of the site. When you have a new notification, a red bubble will be displayed over the notification icon with the number of new notifications you have received. Simply click on the icon to view or take action on new notifications .
Still have more questions? <ul><li>Feel free to contact Terry Crosby with your questions. </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>(619) 820-5677 </li></ul>
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.