2. Option 2: A newly married couple who want to go on a honeymoon. They are both in 30s, enjoy a range of leisure activities and are both active.Both are experience travellers,having returned from overseas experiences working in London to become working professionals in Hamilton. They have a budget of $18,000 and wish to travel in November Being away for between 10 to 14 days.
3. P&O Cruises This is how you holiday!
4. Norfolk Island Norfolk Island National Park welcomes visitors to explore its stunning scenery and rich diversity of bird life. From bush walks to barbecues, there is something for everyone. Experience natural Norfolk Island on the walking tracks in the national park. Tracks wind through lush palm forests, stands of Norfolk Island pine and along the coastal fringe. You can even walk beneath the tallest tree ferns on earth. Take in the incredible island views from Mt Pitt and Mt Bates, the two highest points on the island. Visit the Captain Cook monument and lookout platform for spectacular coastline views and make use of the picnic facilities and barbecues provided .
5. Suva Suva is the capital of Fiji and is a beautiful Harbor city built on a peninsula reaching out into the sea. Its tall modern buildings are beautifully balanced by rich traditional colonial architecture. The city is perched on a hilly peninsula between Laucala Bay and Suva Harbour in the southeast corner of Viti Levu. The mountains north and west catch the southeast trade winds, producing moist conditions year round.
6. Port Denarau Port Denarau Marina is located at a premium position on the peninsula of Denarau Island only minutes from Nadi, Fiji. Denarau Island is close to Nadi International Airport and is a perfect departure point for transfer and cruising to many Fijian Islands. We provide berthage and marina services for commercial and leisure craft and operate barge services transporting freight and fuel to outer islands. We offer all the services expected from an international marina facility.
7. Vila Port Vila is the capital and largest city of Vanuatu.Situated on the South coast of the island of Efate.The area occupied by Port Vila has been inhabited by Melanesian people for thousands of years. The South Pacific Nation of Vanuatu is an archipelago of 83 islands. Efate Island being one of the largest and Port Vila the capital. Incredible torquoise waters, coral reefs, pristine rainforest, volcanoes and the warm and friendly 'Ni-Vanuatu' people, Vanuatu gives you a holiday with a difference, offering the ultimate escape.
8. Mystery Island This small, uninhabited island is one of the most southern of the Vanuatu group. Mystery Island was used as a World War II landing strip for the allied forces. There is now absolutely no tourism development except for the occasional visit by ships. There are no roads, no shops and no stress! The locals from a nearby island will come to sell their few shells and goods and your day may be spent relaxing on the sand while their ëstring bandí plays songs of welcome. The surrounding reefs offer ideal opportunities for experienced snorkellers.
9. Costs <ul><li>$18,000 to spend </li></ul><ul><li>Cost of the cruise is $2,659 (for a double bed and window room) </li></ul><ul><li>Suva excursion:A rain-forest walk. Cost $89,00per Adult =$178,00. </li></ul><ul><li>Port Vila excursion:Dream Cove Sail And Snorkel Adventure. Cost $89.00 per Adult = $178,00 </li></ul><ul><li>All in to total this exciting holiday costs </li></ul>