1. Premier Logistics & Supply Chain Recruitment JLC Solutions 3 Symington Way, Market Harborough, LE16 7XA, UK Tel: + 44 (0) 1858 465957 Mob: 07766 661730 firstname.lastname@example.org www.jlc-solutions.co.ukJLC Solutions is a member of The Recruitment & Employment Confederation and a member of TEAM, a global network of independent agencies
2. Logistics & Supply Chain RecruitmentJLC Solutions is an independent recruitment specialist of Logistics and Supply Chain Managementand offers a personal quality service, directed towards building long term partnerships.The aim of the company is to help clients meet their recruitment needs and help jobseekers achievetheir career aspirations.Centrally based in Market Harborough in Leicestershire, on the Northamptonshire border, JLCSolutions works with clients throughout the whole of the UK and also internationally.JLC Solutions may not be as well known as some larger agencies in the industry but both clients andcandidates can be assured of a discrete, professional and personal service, prepared to go the extramile.You may already use a number of agencies or have Preferred Suppliers but these may not alwayshave the right candidate for you.JLC Solutions is always happy to provide additional support and our membership of TEAM, a globalnetwork of independent agencies, gives us access to a large number of candidates who may not beknown to your existing agency.TEAMJLC Solutions is a member of TEAM (The Employment Agents Movement), the largest network ofindependent recruiters in the UK, with over 200 members in 400 locations, providing coverage in allrecruitment sections.TEAM members are selected on a number of criteria, especially their commitment toprofessionalism.The majority of businesses within the TEAM network is owner-led and will go that extra mile toensure their service is of the highest quality
3. Our EthosConforming to the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) codes of practice,we are committed to maintaining their high, professional standards.We meet our clients to understand their requirements and their culture in order to develop long termpartnerships.Candidates are interviewed before their details are submitted to clients, to ensure that they are matchedwith the job for which their skills, experience and aspirations are best suited.A shortlist of suitable candidates only is submitted.We do not send unsolicited CVs and all suitable candidates are interviewed, advised of thename of the Client and have given consent for their details to be forwarded, in accordance withEmployment Law and Data Protection legislation.Who We AreTerry AbraOwner & PrincipalConsultant A Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Terry Abra has over 40 years operational experience in Supply Chain & Logistics. As an Operations Director and other senior roles as a Distribution and Operations Manager he has experience in Consultancy, Publishing, Business Development, Call Centres, Purchasing & Supply, 3PL, Manufacturing and Interim Management.
4. TestimonialsWe are very pleased with the service you have provided and more importantly with your flexibility towards our needs aswell as your understanding of the business.It makes such a difference working alongside an agency that isn’t so pushy and just after a sale! We really do appreciatehow accommodating you have been.CS – HR at leading Retailer & 3PLTerry has been successful in placing personnel with two Blue Chip Companies where I have been employed. Hisknowledge of the industry supports his understanding of your technical needs when placing applicants.He gets to know you as a client, so he understands how the applicant will fit into the Company and interface with peers.His business model allows for a more personal service and the follow up service on how candidates are working out andallows for a continuous relationship with Terry and his Company.Overall, Terry and JLC Solutions can give a tailored service which fits in with my busy role, so I only get involved withcandidates who CAN do what is required.DC - Customer Service Director. International ManufacturerI’d just like to say thanks to you for all your help and advice. Ill certainly be in touch if we have any more requirementsin the future and would recommend your services to anyone looking for similar.TC - General Manager. Leading port-centric Logistics ProviderExpert, On-time, High QualitySP- International Logistics Market LeaderThe CV you wrote for me did help me secure a job. I got hired as an Inventory Controller with a major 3PL and 7 monthslater I applied for a Warehouse Team Leader positions on the same contract and got hired for that. Thanks very muchSS - ClientI found the whole experience of job hunting with JLC Solutions comparatively easy. I was provided with all theinformation needed at every stage of the process. The initial interview was informal and relaxed which allowed a betterflow of information between Terry and me. He was frank about the information which had been provided by his clientand answered as many questions as he could, including a company profile, a job profile and as much information as hepicked up during his discussions with the client.Communication with Terry was swift and any messages or emails were dealt with in a timely manner.Having been through several interviews with other agencies, I can say that the process was simple and efficiently handledby JLC.DJ – Candidate appointed as a Supply Chain ManagerI am very happy to recommend Terry. He was very supportive and helpful to me when I was looking to change jobs.Prompt communication and constructive guidance was always on hand culminating in me securing a great new position.Many thanks TerrySB - Candidate appointed as Business Development Manager for leading 3PLThanks again for your professionalism, unusual in the Recruitment Industry!KP- CandidateI would like to wish you great success in your business and if you treat every client as you did me, I’m pretty sure youwon’t go far wrong.TF- Candidate
5. Terry Abra has completed assignments and successfully recruited Directors and Managers for clients including:-
6. What should you look for in a Recruitment Agency?A recent survey concluded that 89% of Hiring Managers are unsure whether they are working with the most suitable recruitmentcompany for their recruitment needs, 64% are not confident that their recruitment partner was promoting their business positivelyand 75% are concerned that their recruitment agency did not have access to the best candidates available in the market place.(Vanilla Recruitment)Whether an Employer or a Candidate, you should consider the following -A good Agency will have met with the client to fully understand their needs and become fully conversant with the company’s cultureand any outstanding issuesThe Agency should interview every shortlisted candidate to ensure that only suitably qualified candidates are submitted and whowill fit in with the with the company culture. Clients should only receive 3/4 profiles of candidates who meet their criteria and not alarge number of candidate profiles, many of whom would be unsuitable for the roleAgencies who understand the business will attract the best people, filter unsuitable applications and submit only a limited numberof suitable candidatesThe Agency must have credibility with job seekers, who otherwise won’t even consider the position which is advertisedBe confident the Agency specialises in the specific area of expertise of the vacancy or the position being soughtBeware Agencies which play the numbers game, who have not interviewed candidates and have no proper understanding of theclient needsBeware an Agency which sends unsolicited CVs or CVs of candidates who have not been advised that their details have beensubmitted. Both of these actions are unethical and illegal, contravening Employment Law and Data Protection.Consider how the Recruitment Agency reflects on your business or presents you as a candidateIf a candidate is selected for interview, they should be well prepared by the Agency so at the interview there will be a meaningfuldiscussion about the role, the candidate’s suitability and how they will fit into the company cultureThe Consultant should be contactable, keep both client and candidate advised throughout the process and manage the interviewand appointment process on behalf of both partiesClients are paying for a professional service and should choose a Recruitment Agency for its integrity, for understanding theirbusiness needs and which treats both clients and candidates with respect.Discretion is ensured where the vacancy is sensitive and is not for public consumptionEnsure the Agency will give the client an agreed money back guarantee if the candidate leaves within an agreed periodA good Agency will create long-term relationships with both clients and candidates, some of whom will themselves become clients.A successful partnership is one in which the Agency achieves results for both candidate and client and above all where thesuccessful candidate makes a valuable contribution to the company, has continuous employment and does not leave after a shortperiod of time because he/she was not suited to the role/company