- The General Sherman redwood tree in Sequoia National Park is the most enormous living thing.
- a daughter of one’s son or daughter
- Grandma Jane enjoys riding bikes with her granddaughter .
- The gummy bear grew when I soaked it in cold water.
- put in the ground to grow
- Our class planted this tree in honor of our favorite teacher.
- The gymnast is very strong .
- Would you like a turnip from my garden?
I think my _____________ has my eyes.
My dad likes to eat a ______ raw with a little salt.
Mary _______ marigolds and tomatoes in her garden.
This pumpkin is ________.
Larry Johnson is a ______ football player.
My flower ____ from a seed.