Examples of School
What do you see? What kinds of
conversations do you notice?
• What are your next steps?
• Image: 'Brought to You by the Letter "T"' by B Tal at
• Image: 'The Burden of Thought' www.ﬂickr.com/photos/
• Image: 'Atlas, it's time for your bath' www.ﬂickr.com/photos/
• Image: 'Tools' www.ﬂickr.com/photos/
• Image: 'Hammer' www.ﬂickr.com/photos/
• Image: 'Saw' by Aeioux at www.ﬂickr.com/photos/
• Image: 'O sol no destino' by Eduardo Amorim at
• Image: 'Its Future is in our Hands -+Live+Earth' by aussiegall
• Blogs in Plain English by the Common Craft Show at http://
• Image: ‘Up Close with Botany’ by Sean Nash
• Did You Know 3.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
And More Thanks...
• Knowing many disconnected facts is not enough by dkuropatwa at http://
• Lockers by darrendraper at http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/darrendraper/
3199912709/in/pool-858082@N25 Original image source: Flickr user
mybloodyself. Quotation source: Dave Cormier.
• Image: 'Daphnies' by ComputerHotline at www.ﬂickr.com/photos/
• Daphnia pulex Heart Beat by acociles at http://www.youtube.com/watch?
• Bell, Randy, Gess-Newsome Julie, and Luft,
Julie: Technology in the Secondary Science
Classroom: NSTA Press, 2008
• Dean Shareski at MICDS Summer Institute on
7/13/09. Presentation: “Let’s Get Visual”
• National Educational Technology Standards from
ISTE at: http://www.iste.org/AM/