2. Creative Art drew by Pablo Picasso“Everything you imagine is real” Pablo Picasso.
3. “The Pyramids of Giza exemplify what it means to be creative and brilliant because of the amazing creation of these monuments.” Eugene Daly,These are all around us, notliterally but metaphorically.These Pyramids are thefoundation of architecturebecause the have lasted formany centuries and built to lastover many years and still notbreak down and manyarchitects use this as a crutch tocreate new projects.
4. “A structure becomes architectural, andnot sculptural when its elements nolonger have their justification in nature.”Giuseppe Martinillo. Creativity is an essential part inArchitecture.
6. Interior design defines what it means to be creative and to have creativity.“The epitome of creativity isdefinitely interior design.” WaldenJackson.
7. “Creating sneakers takes a lot ofcreativity to appeal to yourcustomers and to make yourself feelsatisfied”. Michael Jordan. Sneaker Design requires a lot of creativity, especially “Jordan’s”. Chris Brown.
8. Clothing Design is the ultimate pinnacle for possessing the art of creativity.“A designer is an emerging synthesis ofartist, inventor, mechanic, objectiveeconomist, evolutionary strategist and amaster of creativity”.R. Buckminster Fuller.
9. “Your creativity has to be accessed in order to create the types of phenomenal machines that play a fundamental role in our everyday life.” Steve Jobs.iMac 2012,MacBook Air 2012
10. “Music allows the mind and bodyto be and let your creative juices Music is the ability to let loose be freeflow.” Michael Jackson. and let your creativity go to work as you create new sounds and new things that you know people will love. -Lil, Wayne.
11. “Dance is an expression of your feelings and emotions which uses a great deal of creativity to execute these emotions and feelings.” -Alvin Ailey.“Dance is emotions, feelings and inspirationbottled up inside of yourself and these things arepowered and fueled by creativity.”-Chris Brown.