Multiple Intelligence Activities Diverse Learning Styles
- Children can read books with CD’s.
- Children can create their own books.
- Children can present their stories to the class.
Making Homemade books
- Children’s journals will enhance writing skills.
- Music can teach children a variety of information.
- Ex. Number Rock, ABC Rock, Nursery Rhymes, Shapes, & many other concepts.
- Musical Instruments are introduced.
- Children can express their thoughts through music- (dancing, compose songs).
Bodily/ Kinesthetic Learners
- Children are actively involved in learning.
- Children learn by touching-Felt letter/shapes.
- Use movement to describe stories or events.
Textured Concepts/ Hands-on Activity
- Music and Movement activities-Simon says, listen and move.
- Children can collect, sort and classify objects from natural environment.
- Children can observe and make distinctions between leaves, acorns, pinecone's, insects, weather, seasons.
- Children discuss traffic signs, pedestrian and transportation safety.
Spacial/ Visual Learners
- Children can cut out pictures to collages the theme of the lesson.
- Children can draw pictures of interests.
- Children can paint using their favorite colors.
Collages, Drawings, Pictures
- Children can take photos while exploring their environment.
Mathematical/ Logical Learners
- Children can make graph of favorite foods, colors, shapes, sport, transportation, etc.
- Children’s books that discuss numeracy.
Create Charts, Read books, and Technology
- Computer programs that encourage critical thinking and problem solving.
- Books or Songs that involve group participation.
- Music that inspires children to dance- Cha Cha Slide.
Group activities, songs and dancing.
- Children guided discussions.
- Children collect materials that represent themself.
Create All About Me Books
- Children create a book that focuses on their self concept.