Greening your office is both environmentally
friendly and fiscally prudent
Consider pursuing the following goals at
your company or organization:
- Minimize waste and reduce pollution
- Purchase greener products and supplies
- Apply green building practices
- Adopt environmentally sound policies
Green your offices by encouraging employees
to adopt environmental practices
at their desks and in their work spaces.
What does a “Green” Employee look like??
“Green’ Employee have become synonymous with any job related to .
sustainability, climate change, alternative energy, the environment, and many
They have also become a signal of a shift in employment criteria form people
• Work that fills a desire to take on action that makes a difference.
• Work that transforms our environment, improves energy consumption, and
gives back to the community.
Adopt environmental pratices
for your desks and your work spaces
Take the green employeer Quiz
“How green are you?”
Drop Box paper waste
Paper waste Recycled
Joint “green employee community”
PT.Prasadha Pamunah Limbah Industri
(Waste Management Indonesia)
Eco Bussiness Center
* With WWF-Indonesia honorary Supporter
WWF-Indonesia product sales
…..Gift’s for a living planet…..
& online social network
(facebook, blog, etc)