Teraganix is proud to provide industry leading
solutions for a multitude of needs around your home
14193 US Hwy 69 South
Alto TX 75925
Hours: 9am-5pm Central, Mon-Fri.
Toll free: 866.369.3678 x 81
Teraganix is proud to provide industry leading solutions for a multitude of needs around your
home & garden. Our revolutionary EM-1 & Bokashi products can perform in a multitude of
functions: as a Soil Conditioner, a Composting Product, an Organic Agriculture Product, Septic
Tank Enzyme Treatments & Maintenance Products, Organic Plant Food & much more! View our
categories on the left hand site of our website to discover all of the ways that you can use our
EM-1 Product to enhance your life!
Microbial Inoculants • Septic Tank Enzymes • Soil Conditioner • Composting
Products • Organic Agriculture Products
Build healthy soil for lush gardens and delicious vegetables
with EM•1® Bokashi!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Fill the bucket with food waste Simply add leftovers and sprinkle EM•1® Bokashi in
layers coating the food and close with the airtight lid. If you are using the bucket
without a spigot, be sure to layer an inch of EM•1® Bokashi rice bran powder at the
bottom of the bin before you start adding food.
2. Let the bucket rest Once the bucket is full, let the food waste ferment for 1 to 2 weeks.
If you are using the Deluxe Bokashi bucket with the spigot, drain the nutrient-rich fluid
every other day. Use this liquid fertilizer to feed your garden or houseplants. All it takes
is 1 teaspoon of this liquid per 1 gallon of water!
3. Reap your rewards! After the food waste has fermented in the EM•1® Bokashi bucket,
you can use the end product to improve the environment in several ways. Bury the
waste in your garden, add it to an existing compost pile or worm bed, or feed it to
EM·1® Soil Conditioner and Compost Accelerator
EM·1® is easy to use:
1. Mix with water : Approximately 1oz of EM·1® in 1 gallon of water.
2. Spray on garden: Use a watering can or hose end sprayer.
3. Spray on compost: Spray to get water & EM·1® into compost mixture.
Toll free: 866.369.3678