Ten Things Every CEO Needs to Know About Generating Business on the Internet
- 1,310 views
The internet is one of the hottest sectors of our economy. Facebook has become a significant force with over 600 Million members. Social Media is on everyone’s lips and a new website Groupon has ...
The internet is one of the hottest sectors of our economy. Facebook has become a significant force with over 600 Million members. Social Media is on everyone’s lips and a new website Groupon has become the fastest company to reach a one billion dollar evaluation, in just 7 months! Consumers are doing over 100 billion searches a month and CEO’s want to know “What does all of this mean for my business?”
Jay Berkowitz, CEO of Ten Golden Rules, will answer 10 questions every CEO should be asking about the internet, what it means for their business, what are the strategies that matter and the trends that won’t impact a business.
* How to improve my website so it shows up in Google searches
* How does my site rank vs. my competitors?
* How to generate positive return-on-investment with online marketing
* What online business models are working, and not working today?
* Does Facebook matter for business? What is a Tweet? Where is FourSquare?
* How do we use YouTube videos and should we be Blogging and Podcasting?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views