● Once upon a time there was and old man called Geppetto. He felt lonely so he decided to make a puppet. One week later he finished the puppet and he called it Pinocchio. It was like a son for him, but it was wooden.
● One night a fairy godmother appeared in his house, she turned Pinocchio into a human and she said to him: “If you lie Ill bring you back to a wooden puppet.”
● The next day, when Geppetto woke up, he saw that Pinocchio was alive so he decided to bring him to the school. One day he went to the funfair with some strangers, and they started to turn into very big flies. Pinocchio was afraid, so he went back home.
● When he was at home his father said to him: “Where have you been?” and Pinocchio said: “I was at school” He was lying, so his feet started to grow. That night the fairy godmother appeared and she said to him: “Ill turn you into a robot and youll never be a real child again because you lied”
● The next day, Geppetto saw that Pinocchio was a robot and he asked him: “Why are you a robot and who turned you into that?” And Pinocchio, lying, said: “I dont know, I woke up like this”. In that moment, the fairy godmother appeared very angry.
● In that moment, the fairy godmother decided to turn Pinocchio into a car and all of them were very happy because Pinocchio and Geppetto loved to travel the world.
THE END Julia Fernández Pérez Noelia Vaquero Ginés Candela Alonso Elvira