1. DOTNET BASED APPLICATION PROJECTSDNAP 1001. REMOTE DATA ACCESS, TRANSITION ANDDATA PROCESSING OF ENTERPRISE MANAGER The new Database Enterprise Manager tool has been designed to better expose thesimplicity and self-healing capabilities built in the product. Matisse Database EnterpriseManager makes administrators more productive by ensuring the optimum level ofperformance all the time and thus removing tedious administration tasks from DBAs dailyroutines. Matisse Database Enterprise Manager simplifies the transition from relationalproducts to Matisse by using familiar relational terminology to present database objects. TheDatabase Enterprise Manager tool promotes Matisse superior technology for modeling real-world applications, and for processing large volumes of data as well as for analyzing andreporting on complex business data. Matisse Enterprise Manager includes an integrated suite of management tools thatcover the needs of both database administrators and database developers in terms of: Designing with a richer data model featuring inheritance and relationships Building and extending application faster with reusable SQL components Accessing your data seamlessly in .NET Augmenting operational efficiency with the integrated self-healing capabilities.DNAP 1002. ACCESS, SEARCHING AND PURCHASING OFBOOKS THROUGH ONLINE VIA ISBN CODEThe project contains two main modules. One is Administrator and another one is Customer.The owner of the bookshop is the administrator. He logins to the application and enters thedetails are Book entry and an Author entry. The book details are ISBN Code, book name,author code, price, discount, net price and number of copies. The author entry contains authorcode, name and Email Id. From the login, all the orders may be viewed and sales entry ismade to the selected order. The order details and sales details can be viewed either author-wise, date-wise or book-name wise. The customer may login to the site and register with ausername and password. Then he should enter the personal details such as name and address.He may view the book details searching either author-wise or book-wise and then order for it.The orders made by him and the books given to him can be viewed from the login.DNAP 1003. WAP BASED CONTENT AND INFORMATIONMANAGEMENT SYSTEMThe project entitled “ONLINE INFORMATION ON WAP” makes the online informationcompatible with the mobile handset. Online results on WAP enables students to mobilize andglobalize various results content for customized interaction with the widest array of wireless,global environment and voice devices from PDAs, Internet-ready mobile phones, Smartphones, and soon to plain old telephones. Online results on WAP technology process enables
2. institutions to maintain a single infrastructure regardless of the access method users choosewhile providing an application optimized in terms of navigation and layout for each device,with unmatched security, reliability, and scalability. This unique combination blended withenhanced functionality such as integrated tracking, alerts, and location-aware informationoffering results in a completely customized mobile and global application that makesinstitutions more appealing to candidates, more productive for students, and more valuable,resulting in a better bottom lineDNAP 1004. DATABASE FREE INFORMATION RETRIVALSYSTEMThis Project provides a complete blogging system that does not require a database. It usesxml for its backing store making deployment simple and fast. We can save all the data’spresent in our websites using a xml file. Usually we will be using our local websites forstoring data’s present in our websites. This needs a local databases and an availableconnection and also it takes some considerable time to update the changes made in our data’s.By using this Project there is no need for any local databases. This helps in running ourwebsites without databases. We can easily update the changes occurring in the databases byusing xml file.DNAP 1005. LOGISTICS SUPPLY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Fierce competition in today’s global markets, the introduction of products with shortlife cycles and the heightened expectation of customers have forced manufacturingenterprises to invest in and focus attention on their logistics systems. This, together withcontinuing advances in communications and transportation technologies (e.g., mobilecommunication, Internet, and overnight delivery), has motivated the continuous evolution ofthe management of logistics systems.In these systems, items are produced at one or morefactories, shipped to warehouses for intermediate storage and then shipped to retailers orcustomers. Consequently, to reduce, cost and improve service levels, logistics strategies musttake into account the interactions of these various levels in this logistics network, alsoreferred to as the supply chain. This network consists of suppliers, manufacturing centers,warehouses, distribution centers and retailer outlets, as well as raw materials, work-in-processinventory and finished products that flow between the facilities. The goal of this project is topresent the state-of-the-art in the science of logistics management. But what exactly islogistics management? According to the Council of Logistics Management, a nonprofitorganization of business personnel, it is the process of planning, implementing, andcontrolling the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services, and relatedinformation from point of origin to point of consumption for the purpose of conforming tocustomer requirements.DNAP 1006. Customer Relationship and Warehouse ManagementCustomer Relationship and Warehouse Management is a business strategy designed tooptimize revenue and increasing customer satisfaction, attracting new customers, retainingexisting customers and understanding customers better. A successful CRM implementationcan improve the business process by improving selling and servicing functions. Because ofthe Internet, markets move faster and competition is much fiercer. Currently, they employdiverse information systems to maintain different aspects of customer relationships. Separate
3. systems often give incomplete and outdated information on the customer. CRM provides anintegrated system to maintain good relationships with customers.DNAP 1007. ISSUE TRACKING, MANAGING MONITORINGAND REPORTING SYSTEM Issue Manager is a web-based application designed to help a workgroup keep track ofissues and tasks via a shared central resource. The system was designed specifically with theIT department in mind, where quick access to shared data and history is a requirement, bothfrom a internal organizational perspective, as well as to fulfill the needs of the customers. Thedata is stored centrally on the server, which make it specially suitable for distributed teamswho can use just the web browser to access it. No local software needs to be installed on theclient and all web browsers are supported. The application itself can be installed virtually onany web server, whether internal within the organization, or external, hosted by a web hostingcompany. Several distribution versions are provided, including ASP and C# for installationWindows servers. Additionally, you may add your own logo in the header, change colorscheme via CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), or even remove, add or rename fields shown onthe screen.Issue Tracking features: Secure, multi-level web access via login authentication Issue assignment by person, priority and status Full text search Comprehensive, sortable issue grid with summary by status Bookmarks for rapid access to commonly used queries Issue history tracking - each response is individually tracked Single click export of selected records to MS Excel Color-coded priorities with custom color setup Fully customizable look and feel via HTML templates and Cascading Style Sheets Full compatibility with all web browsers Support for ALL databases, including MS SQL, MS Access, etc. Source code in ASP.NET/C# and ASP/VBScriptDNAP 1008. ONLINE TERMINAL IMPORT AND EXPORTPROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMIt involves the EXIM document preparation which consists of the container details, in whichvessel it is to be loaded or unloaded, from which container handling agent (CHA), whichmain line operator (MLO) has authorized .It also mentions the yard and ship planning for theimported containers and the containers to be exported respectively. It also calculates the storerent for imported and exported containers. For the imported containers the rent is calculatedfrom the date-time of containers placed in the yard to the date-time of containers has beengate-out. For the exported containers the rent is calculated from the date-time of containershas been gate-in to the date-time of containers has been loaded in the vessel. The detailsabout the vessels such as vessel number, vessel name, vessel voyage number, vessel capacity,from location, to location was collected from the vessel operator by interview method. Alsothe details of vessel operator namely vessel operator code, vessel operator name, address,city, country, fax number, phone number, e-mail and contact person.
4. DNAP 1009. HTTP COMPUTER MANAGERHTTP Computer Manager is a software tool that helps an administrator manage the machinesconnected across the enterprise network and monitor the various tasks running on variousremote machines thereby assisting the administrator in controlling the systems in thenetwork.This application features: Connection to any Computer on remote network; System information browsing Operation System Computer Information Process Information BIOS Time Zone Memory Configuration Video Configuration Event Viewer Process Viewer Process List Process Tree Process Properties Process Priority Changing Process Killing Services Start Stop Pause Resume Change Start Mode Resource Viewers Local Groups Local Users Shares Environment (Editable) Logical Disks Network Adapters System DriversDNAP 1010. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMThe aim of the project is to develop a Front-End tool for online performance managementthrough mail. This is an intranet site with ability to track the current status of the employeeperformance in an organization and also provides the ability to inform the current position ofthe employee. This tool provides the interactive communication between the employee andthe department superior. The result from the superior person is visualized such that the statusof the result can be tracked in online. This project reduces the time delay of communication,result status of the performance of the employee.
5. DNAP 1011. DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCT ADVERTISINGAND MARKETING SYSTEMIf customer wants to advertise their site means, he can join in the membership. Membershipsare of two types, Premium Membership and Trial Version. Premium Membership is of fourtypes Monthly Basis, Quarterly Basis, Half Yearly Basis, and Annual Basis. If he chooseswith the Premium Membership means Mode of payments are in either cheque or in DD. Intrial version customer need not to pay any amount, the advertisement is for only fifteen daysif he is not satisfied with this trial version means he can withdraw the membership. If hesatisfied with the trial version means he can join in the Premium version. Based on the group,to which the user belongs, relevant modules are shown Modules are Admin Module, UserModule and Guest Module.DNAP 1012. ONLINE TELE-MONITORING AND REMOTEDOCTOR CONSULTATION & INSURANCE SYSTEMThe admin module contains admin login, admin main form. In admin main form consist ofdoctor entry, suggestion entry, view symptoms (new), view suggestions (all), view symptoms(all), view doctor (all) and new admin registration form. The patient module contains patientlogin, patient registration form and patient admin form. In patient admin form consist ofsymptoms entry, view suggestions, view symptoms, view doctor form. The insurance linkmodule consists of medical insurance links, healthcare insurance links and visit to topmedical insurance links.DNAP 1013. INTRANET COMMUNICATION,CONSULTATION, DATA SHARING AND HELPDESKMANAGEMENT SYSTEMThis Project is aimed to developing the Online Help Desk (OHD) for the Software Companyto the facilities in the office. This is an online application that can be accessed throughout theCompany. This system can be used to automate the workflow of service requests for thevarious facilities in the office. This is one integrated system that covers different kinds offacilities like data sharing inside the company, getting the information from the higherauthority and send the reply. Employee can log in a request for service for any of thesupported facilities. These requests will be sent to the concerned people, who are also validusers of the system, to get them resolved. There are features like emailnotifications/reminders, addition of a new facility to the system, report generators etc in thissystem. There are registered people in the system (HR, System Admin, Team Leader, teamMembers). Some of them are responsible for maintaining the facilities (like, the System-assistant is responsible for keeping the System ready with all the equipment in propercondition, the Admin is responsible for taking forward Employee’ complaints/requests to thefaculty/administration etc).DNAP 1014. Off-Line Communication using Web servicesOff-Line Communication tool is used to receive instant alerts from any web sites or from anylocal services.
6. It is a windows application that communicates with the web services hosted by any web sites(eg: webservices.com, Microsoft.com, dotnetspider.com)A new alert is generated in Spider Alerts tool when one of the following happens: a new article is submitted a new question is posted an answer is posted for a question a new job is posted a news is posted a new project is postedWe can receive instant alerts at any time when an alert is posted online.For each and every alert, a URL is displayed in the OfflineComm tool screen, so that we candirectly get into the websites where the alert is generated.THE MAIN ADVANTAGES 1. We can clarify your doubts from anyone through Internet, whenever you need. 2. If anyone replies to your question, the SpiderAlerts tool will automatically informs you. 3. It reduces the time of searching, what you want? 4. We can get instant news, articles, etc when it is posted online. 5. Technically, each alert is a record in an Alert database table. One of the fields in the table represents the time the alert is generated. We expose one method through web services to retrieve these alerts to the SpiderAlerts application 6. So it is easy to go back to your previous answers and questions to recollect them whenever you need from the database.DNAP 1015. ONLINE MATERIAL PROCUREMENT,PURCHASE, STOCK & REPORTS HANDLINGMANAGEMENT SYSTEM The project contains modules for administration, purchase, stores and other departments. The Administration module consists of: Login. New User Creation. View Reports.The department module consists of: Login New Requisition Entry View All Requisitions View Products Received. View Pending RequisitionsThe stores department module consists of: Login View Requisitions View Pending Requisitions. Products Issue to departments.
7. New Indent entry. View Indents. View Products received. View Pending Indents.The purchase department module consists of: Login View All Indents. View Product Issued Indents. View Pending Indents. New Order Entry View All Orders Product Receipt entry. View All Receipts. View Pending Indents.DN 1016. COMPANY WEB PORTALPortal is a great online solution for a Club, Association, Corporation, Nonprofit or any othercompany or organization. It combines several online applications into one easy to usepackage. Now you too can build an Online Community, Intranet or Extranet!The Portal operates on the data that is stored in central database on the server such as MSAccess, MySQL, MS SQL, etc. It can be installed virtually on any web server, whetherinternal within the organization, or external, hosted by a web hosting company. Severaldistribution versions are (or will be) provided, including ASP, PHP and C# for installation onLinux and Windows servers. The application does not include any custom components andfull source code is available for examination and customization. The portal can be customizedby changing CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) files or replacing images (especially portal logo)in order to change appearance. Certain functional options can be configured usingadministrative module.DNAP 1017. ONLINE BUG AND ERROR TRACKINGSYSTEM The project contains three main modules. These are Administrator, Staff andCustomer. The administrator logins to the application and enters the details are Staff Entry,Project Entry, View New Bugs From Customers, Assign Bug to staff, View Bug case flowstatus details, Send message to customers. The staff details are username, password, categoryand Email Id. The project details are name and description. The bug details are project name,error category, error details, print screen of the bug, due date to reply for the bug. Bug assigndetails include the ticket number which is generated for the bug and other messages. Caseflow details include bug details, which staffs are involved in solving the bug, and the status.The message sending includes the message details for the bug solution. The staff may login tothe site using username and password. Then he may view the bugs assigned to them. He candirectly give solution message to customers or he can assign the bugs to other staffs if the bugis related to them. The user may view bug case flow details with which he involved. Thecustomer registers in to the applications and login to the site using username and password,
8. whenever a bug is raised from his software; he sends the bug details to the administrator withprint screen of the bug generated. He may see the bug case flow details and bug status alongwith remedy details at any time using the ticket number generated during new bug entry.DNAP 1018. ONLINE DISCUSS-FORUM PORTALThis project is aimed at developing online form for the group discussion. This is a web-basedtool. Any user can post the doubts topics and can reply for the other user doubts. The user caninvites others for Discussion and submit query. This is useful for a small office, school or adepartment or for that matter any group who is interested to organize it effectively. Facility toshare the resource and post articles that can be viewed by registered userDNAP 1019. WEB-BASED RECRUITMENT PROCESSSYSTEM FOR THE HR DEPAERTMENTThis project is aimed at developing a web-based and central Recruitment Process System forthe HR Group for a company. Some features of this system will be creating vacancies, storingApplicants data, Interview process initiation, Scheduling Interviews, Storing Interview resultsfor the applicant and finally Hiring of the applicant. Reports may be required to be generatedfor the use of HR group.DNAP 1020. DEVELOPMENT OF A FEATURE-RICH,PRACTICAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (RMS)This project is aimed at developing an online ResourceManagement System that is of importance to the various Independent Business Units(IBU) of an organization. The Resource Management System (RMS) is an Intranet basedapplication that can be accessed throughout the organization or a specified group/DeptThis system can be used to add or modify employee details and help the managementwhile organization in allocating resources to various Projects. There shall be two types ofusers in the system. One would be the super users, e.g. project managers, Unit Heads, etc.who would have the authority to allocate resources to various projects. The other type shallbe Normal users who would be able to update their personal and official details, but wouldn’tbe able to allocate themselves any other IBU’s or projects. A normal user should be able toLogin to the system through the first page of the application, Change the password afterlogging into the system, Incorrect entry of the password three consecutive times should lockthe user out of the application until the super user resets his password, see his/her personaland official details. The normal user should not be able to change certain fields like name,employee no, project code, location and the IBU’s. Only the super users should change these.The normal user should not be able to view the records of any other employee. If the normaluser changes any records then a mail should be sent to the concerned user at his e-mail idconfirming about the changes made. He should be able to search for employees on the basisof any of the employee fields. A summary report of the allocation details all employees in anIBU should be sent to the IBU Head periodically.DNAP 1021. ONLINE OFFICE MANAGEMENT
9. The infrastructure of a corporate enterprise information system is concerned with acquiring,transferring, converting, and selling economic resources such as cash, inventory, andsupplies. Accounting systems with individual computerized modules, such as: payroll,accounts payable and receivable, job costing, order entry, and general ledgers, havetraditionally tracked such data, and accounting system designers usually have had apreemptive call on the basic schemes used to type economic data. This is because of a need tomeet either statutory reporting requirements for governmental agencies, or private reportingrequirements for creditors and shareholders. If accountants use these preemptive privileges toforce traditional account coding onto the organization database as its fundamentalclassification architecture (that is, to require early bookkeeper filtering of transaction data),then many dysfunctional effects arise. The purpose of this system has to maintain thecustomer, supplier, employees, and their salary details. This process has been handle throughadmin only. The modules involved in this project are customer, supplier, employees,payment, receipt, salary, parties report, payroll report, transaction report and logout.DNAP 1022. ACTUARIAL PROJECTION AND PRODUCTPRICING SYSTEM (WINDOWS BASED) The Actuarial Projection System was developed as an undergraduate projectexpounding typical actuarial calculations undertaken in the product pricing process and as anexample og how computing power can help professionals in their daily work. Although it isnot as sophisticated as most modeling software is in APS. Through APS, the user canproject/calculate from the simplest calculation of the value of premiums, expenses, claims,investment returns, cash flows and funds whether deterministic nature or stochastic in nature.Other than that, a user can calculate statutory reserves, which when compared withaccumulated funds enables the estimation of profit and hence, test the solvency of an office ata given point of time.DNAP 1023. INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGEMENTSYSTEM (WINDOWS BASED) An inventory management system automatically monitors inventory amounts, providesinformation concerning inventory, and decides if an order for replacement inventory shouldbe placed. The system includes storage for inventory, an indicator for monitoring andreporting the level of current inventory, and a controller for receiving information fromdifferent inventory suppliers and for integrating such information with information on currentinventory amounts and estimated future use to decide if an order for replacing inventoryshould be made. An order is placed automatically to a supplier and the progress for thedelivery of replacement inventory is automatically monitored. A method using this system formanaging inventory includes the steps of automatic gathering information about the currentinventory and deciding whether and when replacement inventory should be ordered.DNAP 1024. SHARE MARKET AND TRADING PORTFOLIOSYSTEM Equity Trading Portfolio (ETP) manager is assistant software for traders whonormally do the trading though some stock brokers. These traders mostly track the shareprices using News channels or news papers and place the order for stock buy or sell to stockbroker. Stock broker actually does the buy or sell action on behalf of such traders. ETPmanager keeps the track of share prices offline (if time permits this can be made online) andprovides charts and analysis of the particular companies’ share with available data. At End of
10. Day, the broker will update the closing stock rates to database. Similarly at Day’s open thebroker will update the opening stock rates (if time permits this can be made online). It alsokeeps the records of buy and sell done by the trader. This system facilitates the traders to seethe DMAT allocations of trader with current price. Equity Trading Portfolio (ETP) manageris a true assistant to those traders who do not have electronic trading facility and do tradingthrough brokers.DNAP 1025. BSNL SEARCH SERVICE SYSTEM FORCUSTOMERS AND PILLAR MANAGEMENT FOR SERVICEENGINEERSThe project involves directory enquiry service such as search for phone number or addressdetails. In addition, the pillar details, the distribution point details for the phones are enteredand can be searched.DNAP 1026. THE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF ONLINEPLACEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SYSTEMThis project is aimed at developing an online application for the Training and PlacementDept. of the college. The system is an online application that can be accessed throughout theorganisation and outside as well with proper login provided. This system can be used as anapplication for the TPO of the college to manage the student information with regards toplacement. Students logging should be able to upload their information in the form of a CV.Visitors/Company representatives logging in may also access/search any information put upby Students. A person should be able to Access/ Search CVs/information from the first page(only read access),login to the system through the first page of the application ,change thepassword after logging into the system, Upload his/her CV,See/change his/her details, Gethelp about the application on how to use the different features of the system.DNAP 1027. REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMThe project contains advertise module, search module, finance module, services module,admin module and registration module. The advertise module helps to post their detailedinformation about the property and upload the property image, uploaded image willhighlighted on the home page until the property is sold. The search module will help tosearch their entire requirements for the property and also provide the property owner details.The finance module provides the detailed information about the insurance, loan and providesspecified duration for the loan. The registration module maintains the buyer and seller details.DNAP 1028. ONLINE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION ANDREWARD POINTS MANAGEMENT INFORMATIONSYSTEM Company ABC has an internet based product called Info bar, which allows users todownload and attach that useful links from different sites on topics of his/her interest. Toencourage the usage of the Info bar, the company has a reward point scheme. 10 points arerewarded on usage of Info bar for 1 month. This project aims at building a Reward PointsManagement System for the customer support team of the company. Objectives are to build
11. 1. A data store for user information 2. Web site supporting functionalities like - add / view etc on user information 3. Modules for reward point allocation. 4. Depending upon the number of users using the Info bar in a month, we have toprovide reward to themDNAP 1029. CENTRALISED CONTROL, POSTING &RETRIVAL OF DOCUMENTSThis project is aimed at developing a version controller, which can be used to control anytype of documents. This is typically useful when a group of people are concurrently changingthe documents in a repository. This Document Version Controller (DVC) provides acomplete centralized control over all the documents posted and makes the task of reviewing,authenticating and approving the designs at different levels easier and faster. DVC is the mostefficient web-based software for upload, search, download, attachment, register a newaccount, invite friends, etc., The Project contains two main modules. The modules are AdminModule; User Module. The Admin Module consists of Home, Login, and Search Engine Pageand has details to contact them. The User module consists of new user register page, invitefriends, edit profile, and create folder, download, upload, view folder. The new register pageis used to create a new profile. Invite friend file is used to send greetings to their friend[Group Mails].Edit profile is used to modify the data in our profile. Download is used to savethe documents, MP3, Video and audio files from Web. Search engine is used to search ourfiles and documents in our login page as well as from the web page. Upload file is used toattach the files and documents. Normally the files and documents are sending with 10 Mbmemory size via Email. Through using this system, the documents and files can containsmore memory space.DNAP 1030. MERCHANT TRACKING SYSTEMThis application Software, Merchant Tracking System is developed for the TransactionCompany to improve and simplify their sales and accounts department’s activities. The mainobjective of this software is to serve the sales representatives of the Transaction Company, toprovide up to second instruction of the company and the product details. This project dealswith the calculation of commission for the products sold to the dealers by the representativein spite of Merchants. This project can be made online to provide service for representatives to view theircommission details, salary details and incentive details online as weekly and monthly reports.And also the representatives can view their target details in the web, along with theirincentive details. They will also get a detailed idea of the products that are currently in thewarehouse. This is designed in such a way that it can be attached to an existing web site oreven it can be launched as a stand alone website for a merchant.DNAP 1031. POSTBOX EMAIL SYSTEMPostbox Email system is a mailing system used to provide a mail services over the intranet. Inthis project a single server is maintaining the all client requests. The server maintains aseparate database for the all members login on the postbox email system. The databasecontains the all-individual user information separately.The user can check the mail and sending mail to other users with the help of a separate clientmessenger system. User can login to this messenger using our user name and password. Theserver authenticates the user names and password. The authentication succeeds then server-
12. giving authorization to the user according the user rights. Then main features of this projectare it provides an efficient communication for the commercial offices and institution. Itmakes the services as private and costless mail server for organizations in the Platform: VBDNAP 1032. BACKUP AND RECOVERY SCHEDULERAUTOMATION MANAGEMENT (WEB BASED) This System is designed for the purpose of backup and restoring the vital filesource in a particular directory i.e. the databases of the company. This project is mainly usedto secure the important files of the particular Organization. In first to select the backup filesand enter the backup path after complete the process to select any schedule types like Daily,Weekly, and Monthly. The time for backup process, Maximum capacity of the backup iscommon for all schedules. When we need for a backup file or the folder, which is backup,select the needed file or folder and click restore button. The selected file will be restored theactual path. Also the system provides the facility to view the backup files and folders. The logfile will provide the schedule information, starting & ending time of the application. The totalbackup area size can be set and when it is exceeded, it will be intimated to the application.The backup area size can be customized at any time.DNAP 1033. ASP MAILING LISTThe ASP Mailing project is developed in simulation the actual electronic mail where thesoftware is developed with Active Server Page . Net framework. As, Net frame work is wellknown for its platform independent and multi language support makes the user to execute theapplication at any environment. The .Net is well known for its user compatibility andextensibility in the software development. The ASP Mailing project uses Microsoft Access asa back end tool. The Microsoft Access database is used to store and retrieve the data. TheMicrosoft access database provides user friendly approach in accessing the data base. Thusinformation about the mail service and user accounts are stored in the data base.DN 1034. ADMIN INTERFACEThe Admin Interface is a tool that will help Web Administrators and Developers. It containsseveral tools and Links.The following tools are included: ASCII Conversion, Script and Code Snippet Library, COM Detection System, List ofDOS Commands, Run DOS Command, HTTP Header Response Messages, List of NetCommands, List of Ports, Remote Explorer, Server Variables, Web Log ViewerAlso, included are Dynamic Stylesheets, Random Quote, and Random Image.Modules:1.ASCII Conversion: This module contains the ASCII values for the alphabets and special characters andalso contains Decimal, Octal, Hex, Binary values.2.COMPONENT Detection System: It contains the list of components that are installed to your system. E.g. VSEmail,
13. ASPEmail, CDONTS, ASPMail, Jmail.3.DOS Commands: Contains list of DOS commands. E.g. ASSOC, ATTRIB, CHKDSK, COMPACT etc4.HTTP Header Response Messages: After receiving and interpreting a request message, a server responds with an HTTP response message.DN 1035. WORK FLOW MANAGEMENT SYSTEMWorkFlow Management System allows the flow of work between individuals and/ordepartments to be defined and tracked. Although Documents are often used as a medium fortransporting information in a Workflow system, it is mostly associated with DocumentManagement where the Workflow system is used to track the process of creating andreviewing and distributing Documents. A set of programs that aids in the tracking andmanagement of all the activities in a project from start to finish. The software automaticallyroutes events or work-items from one user or program to another. Also called process flow,but "workflow" sounds more proactive, like youre actually working. A process description ofhow tasks are done, by whom, in what order and how quickly. Workflow can be used in thecontext of electronic systems or people, i.e. an electronic workflow system can help automatea physicians personal workflow.DNAP 1036. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF ONLINEDISCUSSION, CHATTING, KNOWLEDGE SHARING FORTRAINING PORTAL The Application has the System Administrator, Employee, Student (Trainee), Chat,Forum modules. The System Administrator can add a Course, add a schedule, modify acourse, add a feedback, modify a feedback, Register a New Employee to the Concern, andview the profiles for both employee and student Profile. The Employee can view Scheduleallotted by Admin, Forum Messages and he can chat with others to clarify the online doubtthat afforded by the student. In Chat Module Whoever it may be entering into chat withothers (Except Unregistered Users). The students can clarify the doubt through the Forummessages. The Students can post the question to the forum. If anybody knows the answer tothose questions then they can reply the answer through the Forum. In chat everyone enter intochat (except unregistered user) with others. They can also create a separate room for chattingLike Entertainment, Jokes. Depending upon the user wish they can enter into chat withothers. He/She can also possible to create a new room for chatting.DNAP 1037. ONLINE JOB PROVIDER AND SEARCHPORTAL This project is aimed at developing online for the group of Job Provider. This is aweb-based tool. Any user can post the resume and can search the jobs. The user can attendthe examinations and results can view by registered user. This is useful for a office,Consultancies. Admin can view the Company details and the can providing Authority to the
14. users and their employees. A facility for this project is Search the job by registered user andalso searches suitable candidates for suitable job by the job provider.DNAP 1038. ONLINE WEB MART SYSTEM FORJEWELLERY SHOP The Project entitled “Online Web Mart System for Jewellery Shop” is a webapplication developed for a jewel shop to promote the traditional shopping into Internetshopping. This web application is mainly focused on to develop B 2 C (Business toCustomer) relationship through the web. The changing life style of people made the need ofweb shopping from traditional shopping. Online Jewellery Shopping contains four modules. They are, Registration Module Shopping Module Checkout Module Administrator Module User module In Registration module the customer can register their information like name, address,Pin code, state, country, contact number, email-id, etc., In Shopping module the customer canview the jewels available in the shop, along with that the product details are also displayed. InCheckout module the customer can review their purchase and enter the credit card number forvalidation. In Administration module, all the jewels information are maintained such aspurchase, sales, jewel rates.DNAP 1039. SERVICE MANAGEMENT, RECTIFICATIONAND REPORT MAINTENANCE FOR TELEPHONEDEPARTMENT The project aims in managing the hardware service based company activities. Thecustomer complaints are queried through logging their phone calls and assigning thecomplaints to service engineers. The project contains administrator and service engineermodules. The customer, service engineer, calls entry and service details are maintained inadministrator module. The new customers and service engineer profiles registration are firstmade. Whenever customer calls and conveys their problems, a service engineer is assigned tosolve the problem. When the service engineer is outside, he may log into to the site, enter intohis login and check for the new complaints. Then he attends the complaint and makes serviceentry details such that the service is finished or not. The administrator views these detailsanytime.DNAP 1040. PRODUCT MANUFACTURING, PROCESSINGAND DISTRIBUTION OF A TEA FACTORYFactory management is a computerized workflow process of an office. This project handlesthe office automation such as collecting the details, processing and maintain it. Here weconvert the manual process into automation by a client server technology. This project isentirely differing from old ones by including a feature it also run both on Internet and LAN.Here we computerize the Tea Factory Management with efficient Software. This project contains three modules, they are. Collection
15. Processing MaintenanceDNAP 1041. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS DATABASE SYSTEMFOR INVESTMENT DECISION (WEB BASED ) The objective of this database system is to assist financial analyst and related users tomake company’s financial analysis according to their financial statements using computersystem approaches. Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Income Statement will be displayed forreference. These financial statements analysis are valuable for the company’s valuation andcan help in making investment decision. Samples were taken from several companies usingtheir real financial statements. The results are shown the form of graph of ratio analysis andvaluation.DNAP 1042. INSURANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM The Insurance Premium calculator is a major component in the electronic Systems ofInsurance Companies. The Insurance agent’s Samurai is the system meant for insurance agentthat helps to automated most of the functionalities in the insurance policy related activities.This system should have the facility to enter the customer details who wants to take aninsurance scheme. The system should be able to provide necessary illustrations and calculatethe premium amount. This system should also provide the facility to show the specification ofpremium term as per the choice of premium value to be paid. If the customer decides to gofor the selected insurance plan, the system should be able to generate the filled applicationform in MS word format. This system an also be implemented for standalone machines (forInsurance agents)DNAP 1043. ONLINE MATRIMONIAL SYSTEM The project contains administrator and member module. First the user needs toregister his profile. The profile contains personal details, Religious and caste details, income,his/her habits and photo, etc. After registration, the user will receive the mail after theaddress, phone number details are confirmed by the administrator. The mail will contain theprofile id for future login purpose. The administrator may view all the profile details, lockand unlock the profile if suspected and delete the unwanted profiles. He may search all kindof profiles with the selected options or any options i.e. he may view only selected languageprofiles or all profiles with all the field details. The member may view site features, edit ownprofile and search for the profiles. The user needs to select anyone language, caste, religionand other details to view the selection criteria. He may not see profiles of all language,religion and other details at one time. In addition, the user may not see the contactinformation and thereby contact them directly. If any profile matches for the user, he maycontact to the site administrator, make payment and collect the personal details.DNAP 1044. NETWORK PRODUCT MANAGEMENTSYSTEM In a typical NMS scenario a network service provider will have thousands of networkelements of different kinds like eg, switches, routers, bridges, gateways and also of variousmakes eg, Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, etc. All these network elements would like to collect dataspewed out by these elements. This data will be analyzed for Faults, Configuration,
16. Accounting, Performance and Security Data. This will give an overview of a typical networkmanagement Application and standardizing the interfacing thereof. Use a config manager toread the config file and update other agents for any changes, Use a file manager to recordrotation of files and handle files for reading for different readers. Note files should not be re-read again by mistake, Use a record handler agent which will delegate different record typesto different record readers, Use a standard record format, to which all the distinct records willbe converted to, when a new network element type is added the steps I should do is smallenhancements to the file manager, new record handler and new adapter to convert the newrecord to the standard format. .DNAP 1045. INTRANET MULTI CLIENT CHATTING (WEBBASED)Private network used within the company. An intranet serves the internal needs of thebusiness entity. Intranet users are able to access the Internet, but firewalls keep outsiders fromaccessing confidential data. It makes use of the infrastructure and standards of the Internetand the Web. Intranets use low-cost Internet tools, are easy to install, and offer flexibility.The most popular intranet application is obviously inter-office chat. This capability allowsthe employees of a company to communicate with each other swiftly and easily. If theintranet has access to the Internet, chat can be accessed through the Internet connection. If theintranet is running without the Internet, special chat software packages can be bought andinstalled so that employees can take advantage of its many benefits. Every type of companyhas to deal with forms of some sort. This is another area where paperwork can become aproblem for a business. Intranet servers can be equipped with programs that allow for formsto be filled out online. They could also be downloaded and printed out by the usersthemselves, which would cut down on the time it would take to distribute these formsmanually. While somewhat complicated, intranets can be equipped with software to allow forlive chat rooms or instant messages so that employees can communicate with each otheronline about work-related subjects. If a company is considering this form of communication,they should first form a policy about what can be discussed in an intranet chat. Chat roommoderators and software to log the chats for future reference should also be considered.Despite these options, it is still difficult to see live online chats replacing traditional companymeetings anytime soon.DNAP 1046. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF FEATURE-RICH RESUME BUILDER For automating the process of Resume Writing. This would be facilitating theemployees to make and print their resumes in a proper format. In addition, it will befacilitating the higher management to search the employees depending upon their skills setsand other attributes. The Basic Requirement is to have a centralized repository of all the skill-holders in the organization so that an employee with a particular skill set can be immediatelyfound in case of urgent requirement. Following is a list of functionalities of the system. Morefunctionality that you find appropriate can be added to this list. And, in places where thedescription of functionality is not adequate, you can make appropriate assumptions. Interface for filling up the following information Personal Information Educational Information Skill sets Training
17. Visa DetailsDNAP 1047. ONLINE TRIP MAPPING, TRAVEL ANDTOURISM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM The project contains tourist spot information module, bus details, trip details, onlineregistration details and reports. The tourist spot is divided into four regions and the details arecovered as North India, South India, East India and West India. The bus details include thebus registration number, date of purchase, manufacturer, seats available and remarks. The tripdetails include the bus name, date and time of trip, seats available, source and destination,driver name, return date, ticket fare, reservation charge and remarks. The registration detailsinclude selecting the source and destination, date and time of trip and number of tickets. Thereports are trip details, trip wise reservation details, and bus wise trip details.DNAP 1048. ONLINE WEB RATING AND SURVEYINGSYSTEM This project handles the rating process of the website. There are so many websitesaround the world which distribute the information given by their owners. It is an effective andeasy way to reach the information to the people. There are different types of websites andtheir pages are with attractive information and design. Rating is a method to know the peoplementality about the pages in the website and it also helps the website holder about viewer’sresponse. There should be different kind of rating depending upon the sites. If an e-commercesite the rating should be defined according to the user’s wish or if it is an organization sitemeans rating should be differ. Here we are using a technique which directly interacts withviewers by developing a site which gets the viewers response through hit count and ratingfrom users of different sites. And also we can act as a dealership for advertisements in thesewebsites.This project contains Five modules:- Display the Rating Administration Customer Registration Ad Posting ReportsDNAP 1049. ONLINE VEHICLE PROCUREMENT SYSTEM The objective of this project is to develop a user-friendly application to approach theonline vehicle system. Online vehicle is a project that allows the user to do online operations onpurchasing vehicles. This project also includes the customer complaints, exchanging of theirvehicles, and individual login for each user. Each customer’s details are maintainedseparately. Like some other websites in the web this project is also have all thefunctionalities. Here this project involves in ASP (Active server pages), which is advancedversion of HTML, and DHTML. ASP is the product of Microsoft Corporation, which fetchesthe data dynamically from the web server.
18. DNAP 1050. VEHICLE SERVICE INFORMATION SYSTEMS(WEB BASED)Advanced vehicle and highway systems (AVHSs) may be the next major step in the evolutionof transportation systems around the world. In AVHSs are divided into five major areas:advanced traveler information systems; advanced transportation management systems;advanced vehicle control systems; commercial vehicle operations; and advanced publictransit systems. All areas rely heavily on some form of communications and, in most cases,on RF data communications. These in turn break down into four main types: intravehicle;vehicle-to-vehicle; vehicle-to-infrastructure; and infrastructure-to-infrastructure. The nationalAVHS program consists of six interrelated application areas: advanced traffic managementsystems, advanced traveler information systems (ATIS), advanced public transportationsystems (APTS), advanced vehicle control systems (AVCS), advanced rural transportationsystems (ARTS), and commercial vehicle operations (CVO).DNAP 1051. UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SYSTEM (WEBBASED)This Project is aimed at developing windows application for the University AdmissionSystem. This project has three modules .They are Student, Admin, and Guest. The studentfirst registers with university/College with full details of mark, profile and others details. TheAdmin maintain the details of available course, seat vacancy, Fees details and details aboutthe college. The Admin can able to modify those above indicated information. The poweruser can only able to see those details but they can’t able to modify it. The power userperforms the registration task of the student. The guest directly enters into an application andsee all the enquiry details .The enquiry details are maintained by staff. The staff al somaintains all the information of each student behind the college like fees details, Markdetails, Sports details, Library details, University teaching and non teaching employees, andother extra curriculum activities.DNAP 1052. GENERIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT PORTAL(WEB BASED)A successful Project Manager must simultaneously manage the four basic elements of aproject: resources, time, money, and most importantly, scope. All these elements areinterrelated. Each must be managed effectively. All must be managed together if the project,and the project manager, is to be a success. This project maintains resources, time, moneyand scope of collection of project. The Resources has People, equipment and material. Thetime has Task durations, dependencies, and critical path. The money maintains the details ofCosts, contingencies and profit that’s needed for a particular project. The scope has Projectsize, goals and requirements. Most literature on project management speaks of the need tomanage and balance three elements: people, time, and money. The project scope is thedefinition of what the project is supposed to accomplish and the budget (of time and money)that has been created to achieve these objectives. It is absolutely imperative that any changeto the scope of the project have a matching change in budget, either time or resources.DNAP 1053. DISPENSARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WEBBASED)
19. A method of dispensing medical prescriptions that includes scanning the prescription at alocation remote from a dispensary, and providing an electronic communication of theprescription to the dispensary, followed by delivery or patient pick up of the prescriptionmedicine or prescription devices. The invention further provides a process for controlling asystem of processing medical prescription information that utilizes software that controlsscanning of the prescription information and electronic communication of the prescriptioninformation to a dispensary. In both embodiments, the patient controls the steps inprescription filling, preferably including entry of the prescription information. The inventionis particularly applicable to streamlining the practice of medicine, reducing healthcare costsand improving patient care.DNAP 1054. XML CODE EDITOR WITH SYNTAX CHECKERAND SYNTAX COLORING (WEB BASED)This project is mainly used to creating XML pages. Normally XML page contains userdefined tags both starting and ending tags. In addition, XML is case sensitive. So typing thecode will increase time. At present, the editors such as in the .NET developmentenvironment, during the page creation, the errors will not be identified. Only when runningthe page produces the error message. In the project, the syntax and error checking can bemade even at design time.DNAP 1055. COLLEGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WEBBASED) The project titled “COLLEGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” is designed usingMicrosoft Visual Studio.NET as the front end and SQL-SERVER 2000 as the back endwhich is developed under Visual Studio .NET 2003. The project contains following modules:In this module admin can create new users .he can delete and update the users. In collegemodule we can add the college details, college code, college name, college category anddescription. The transaction module contains purchase; purchase return sale and sales returndetails. During this process bill no college code, batch no expiry date, rate college name mfgdate also maintain here, we can add these details, and also modify the details. The reports andview module contains colleges details and bill details sales, and purchase details areviewable. The bill details either date wise, college id wise or all details.DNAP 1056. MEDICAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WEBBASED) The project titled “MEDICAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” is designed usingMicrosoft Visual Studio.NET as the front end and SQL-SERVER 2000 as the back endwhich is developed under Visual Studio .NET 2003. The project contains following modules:In this module admin can create new users .he can delete and update the users. In drugmodule we can add the drugs details, drug code, drug name, drug category and description.The transaction module contains purchase; purchase return sale and sales return details.During this process bill no drug code, batch no expiry date, rate drug name mfg date alsomaintain here, we can add these details, and also modify the details. The reports and viewmodule contains drugs details and bill details sales, and purchase details are viewable. Thebill details either date wise, drug id wise or all details.
20. DNAP 1057. PAYROLL INFORMATION SYSTEM (WEBBASED) Providing employees with their paychecks on time and without error is a mission-critical aspect of your business. Because payroll is one of the most visible business processesto your employees, a payroll solution that is accurate, efficient, and right for your particularbusiness is essential. It’s an important contributor to employee satisfaction, and fundamentalto your company’s success. Payroll is so fundamental that it’s frequently a given, and itsstrategic importance is often understated. By choosing the appropriate payroll solution foryour company’s unique needs and culture, you can boost efficiency, reduce costs, and bettermanage the payroll process, all of which can contribute to the bottom line in a positive way.For example, if one of your corporate objectives is to provide better financial information tointernal customers, and your current payroll process isn’t meeting this objective with flexiblereporting options, implementing a new system may be just the answer you’re looking for.DNAP 1058. HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WEBBASED)The project titled “HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” is designed usingMicrosoft Visual Studio.NET as the front end and MS-Access 2000 as the back end which isdeveloped under Visual Studio .NET 2003. The project contains following modules: In thisAdmin module admin can create new users .he can delete and update the users. The mastermodule contains doctor and patient’s details, doctor code, doctor name, qualification,specialization experience date of join also maintain here. The transaction module containsvisitor id vaster date patient code doctor code visit purpose type category service detailscharge, allotted room no are maintain here. The search and view module contains doctor,patient details, and patient and visitor information details. The report module contains doctor,patient, visitor reports.DNAP 1059. LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WEBBASED) The project “LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” is designed for the purpose ofconvenient use for proper transactions. The Liberian can control all the function in thelibrary. The administrator can set the fine amount for the students and days limit for thestudents and staffs. The students and staff can check the availability of the books by author idwise or book name wise. The students can take the books and returned the books it all storedin the librarian database automatically. The administrator can add the new books, newauthors and publication wise details in the data base. The report can view by the administratoronly. The administrator can view the total number of books, authors, issue date and returneddate details.DNAP 1060. INCOME TAX CALCULATION (WEB BASED)The administrator can have the rights to add new user creation process; in this process theadmin creates the user list. The system can process the tax code, tax type and tax description.During tax details, the tax code, tax name and tax description is saved, we can also modifythe tax name tax code in this module in this module also contains tax code tax rate startamount end amount, cess, surcharge. The tax holder calculates tax holder code, occupation,name, age address and phone numbers details. During tax holder calculation, the tax holder
21. code is selected and occupation name and age address and phone no are entering in thismodule. We can modify the tax holder details in this module. In this module also contain taxcalculation details, here tax holder code selected, other details are automatically generated.After that the tax, paid and balance amount are entered in this module.DNAP 1061. ONLINE COLLEGE ADMINISTRATIONThe objective of the project is to develop an online administration system for a college. Usingthis system we can control the whole administration of the college. This project involves in dealing with the needs for a college administration.According to the needs we have developed this project. This project consist ofAll the branches information, Departments information, Staffs information, StudentsinformationStaff attendances, Students attendances, Subject details, Students marks detailsHere each student have the wrights to view their attendance and mark details, but onlyadministrators have the wrights to modify the above informationDNAP 1062. ONLINE DEALERSHIP SYSTEM The objective of the project is to develop an online Dealership system for acollege. Using this system dealership can made easily through online This system consists of each and every company’s information. In this company’sdetails some fields are highlighted, they areProduct name, Price for the product, Details of the product, And the company image Here the administrator can do such operations likeAdd new product, Edit product, Remove product, Dealers list, Feedback listHere the administrator has some login premises to handle security problems.DNAP 1063. ONLINE COLLEGE COUNSELING SYSTEM The objective of the project is to develop an online counseling system forselecting college-counseling process. Using this system we can control the whole counselingprocess. This project involves both the administrator and the user to access the system. Theusers are allowed to perform some limited operations likeCollege detailsCounseling scheduleAdmission details But the administrator can access the system directly to perform such operations likeMark entryCounseling date allotmentsCounseling processThis system automatically calculates the eligibility and the cut off marks of the students.
22. DNAP 1064. RAILWAY REGISTRATION SYSTEMThis project provides all round detail to a user regarding the train services available andservices available in those trains. The details available in this web site will help a person toplan his travel easily and make it comfortable. This site helps in identifying train to any placeof interest, classes available in the train fares, train schedule (Arrivals and departure time atvarious stations), etc.In this project it is assumed that a person can book a ticket 7 days in advance including thedate of booking and journey.DNAP 1065. HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEMThe Hotel Reservation project will automate the manual and legacy operations of TranmHotel. The project will keep track of guest database, room reservations, room service, Adminand reports. The study will provide all the necessary reports of all the transactions and willnot cause the delay of submission of needed reports to the owner or the manager. It covers thelatest art of reservation which is online system. It also discusses significant features to thecompany involve as well as the customer. Payments are not done online, thus thedelimitation.DNAP 1066. ONLINE BILLING SYSTEM Any mobile users (subscribers) and Broadband Connection user, from any part of theTamilNadu, can use this tool to send payment his mobile phone bill and net usage bill inOnline. Online billing system does not recommend in an communication any of the telephonenetwork using this service. Online Billing system is responsible for the improper use of thebilling system in any manner whatsoever. Use of this billing system is at your home freely.Credit card number is must access this transaction, Connection cancellation, registrationcancellation systems are available in User side, administrator control billing transactions anduser database.DNAP 1067. FLAT PROMOTERS SYSTEMTo minimize workload of the flat promoters or for their easy convenience these projects havebeen promoted. This project is very useful for the flats promoters. This project is designedafter collecting data from the flat promoters. In this site or module a flat promoter can knowthe details of flats to be built, types of flats, model, location of the flats, feasibility of the flatsetc., There will be options for the clients to choose the flats according to their taste. If a flatis allotted to a person it will be kept as reserved category. After the allotment of flat to acustomer, if he is not satisfied or any other reason, if he wants his money return he can cancelthe flats allotted to him and get back his money. What are the materials used, quality of thematerials, designs, interior decorations etc., will be shown in this site. How much of materialsor quantity will be shown in this site. So the client can access the quality of the flats.DNAP 1068. CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTCustomer Relationship Management or CRM is a business strategy designed to optimizerevenue and increasing customer satisfaction, attracting new customers, retaining existingcustomers and understanding customers better. A successful CRM implementation can
23. improve the business process by improving selling and servicing functions. Because of theInternet, markets move faster and competition is much more fierce. Currently, they employdiverse information systems to maintain different aspects of customer relationships. Separatesystems often give incomplete and outdated information on the customer. CRM provides anintegrated system to maintain good relationships with customers.DNAP 1069. ONLINE DOCTOR APPOINTMENT Any Patient, from any part of the world, can use this tool to schedule hisappointments. Royal Hospital recommends in any manner any of the doctors using thisservice. Hospital is responsible for the improper use of the appointment scheduler in anymanner whatsoever. Use of this appointment scheduler is at your home.This feature enables apatient to request appointments with any doctor who uses this appointment system online.DNAP 1070. MOBILE BILLING SYSTEM Any mobile users (subscribers), from any part of the world, can use this tool tosend payment his mobile phone bill in Online. Online billing system does not recommendsin an communication any of the telephone network using this service. Online Billing systemis responsible for the improper use of the billing system in any manner whatsoever. Use ofthis billing system is at your home freely.DNAP 1071. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF EQUITYTRADING PORTFOLIO MANAGER Equity Trading Portfolio (ETP) manager is assistant software for traders whonormally do the trading though some stock brokers. These traders mostly track the shareprices using News channels or news papers and place the order for stock buy or sell to stockbroker. Stock broker actually does the buy or sell action on behalf of such traders. ETPmanager keeps the track of share prices offline (if time permits this can be made online) andprovides charts and analysis of the particular companies’ share with available data. At End ofDay, the broker will update the closing stock rates to database. Similarly at Day’s open thebroker will update the opening stock rates (if time permits this can be made online). It alsokeeps the records of buy and sell done by the trader. This system facilitates the traders to seethe DMAT allocations of trader with current price. Equity Trading Portfolio (ETP) manageris a true assistant to those traders who do not have electronic trading facility and do tradingthrough brokers.DNAP 1072. FACTORY MANAGEMENT Factory management is a computerized workflow process of an office.
24. This project handles the office automation such as collecting the details, processing andmaintain it. Here we convert the manual process into automation by a client servertechnology. This project is entirely differing from old ones by including a feature it also runboth on Internet and LAN. Here we computerize the Tea Factory Management with efficientSoftware.This project contains three modules, they are. Collection Processing MaintenanceDNAP 1073. DEVELOPMENT OF A PRACTICAL ONLINEHELP DESK (OHD) FOR THE FACILITIES IN THE CAMPUS This Project is aimed to developing the Online Help Desk (OHD) for the SoftwareCompany to the facilities in the office. This is an online application that can be accessedthroughout the Company. This system can be used to automate the workflow of servicerequests for the various facilities in the office. This is one integrated system that coversdifferent kinds of facilities like data sharing inside the company, getting the information fromthe higher authority and send the reply. Employee can log in a request for service for any ofthe supported facilities. These requests will be sent to the concerned people, who are alsovalid users of the system, to get them resolved. There are features like emailnotifications/reminders, addition of a new facility to the system, report generators etc in thissystem.DNAP 1074. WEB RATING SYSTEM This project handles the rating process of the website. There are so manywebsites around the world which distribute the information given by their owners. It is aneffective and easy way to reach the information to the people. There are different types ofwebsites and their pages are with attractive information and design. Rating is a method toknow the people mentality about the pages in the website and it also helps the website holderabout viewer’s response. There should be different kind of rating depending upon the sites. If an e-commercesite the rating should be defined according to the user’s wish or if it is an organization sitemeans rating should be differ. Here we are using a technique which directly interacts withviewers by developing a site which gets the viewers response through hit count and ratingfrom users of different sites. And also we can act as a dealership for advertisements in thesewebsites.DNAP 1075. TBLOGGER
25. Tblogger provides a complete blogging system that does not require a database. Ituses xml for its backing store making deployment simple and fast. We can save all the data’s present in our websites using a xml file. Usually we will beusing our local websites for storing data’s present in our websites. This needs a localdatabases and an available connection and also it takes some considerable time to update thechanges made in our data’s. By using tblogger there is no need for any local databases. Thishelps in running our websites without databases. We can easily update the changes occurringin the databases by using xml file.DNAP 1076. ONLINE HEALTHCARE SYSTEMThe admin module contains admin login, admin main form. In admin main form consist ofdoctor entry, suggestion entry, view symptoms (new), view suggestions (all), view symptoms(all), view doctor (all) and new admin registration form.The patient module contains patient login, patient registration form and patient admin form.In patient admin form consist of symptoms entry, view suggestions, view symptoms, viewdoctor form.The insurance link module consists of medical insurance links, healthcare insurance links andvisit to top medical insurance links.Finally, contact us module is static which gives the detailsof the healthcare center.DNAP 1077. ONLINE CALL LOGGING AND CUSTOMERSUPPORT SYSTEMThe project aims in managing the hardware service based company activities. The customercomplaints are queried through logging their phone calls and assigning the complaints toservice engineers. The project contains administrator and service engineer modules. Thecustomer, service engineer, calls entry and service details are maintained in administratormodule. The new customers and service engineer profiles registration are first made.Whenever customer calls and conveys their problems, a service engineer is assigned to solvethe problem. When the service engineer is outside, he may log into to the site, enter into hislogin and check for the new complaints. Then he attends the complaint and makes serviceentry details such that the service is finished or not. These details are viewed by theadministrator anytime.DNAP 1078. DEVELOPMENT OF A CAMPAIGNINFORMATION SYSTEM Campaign means advertising of the products through channels like Tele marketing, letters,signboards, TV Commercials, etc. There are different campaigns for different products and
26. there is a specific period for each campaign. In this project, we give a campaign for websitethrough another website. If customer wants to advertise their site means, he can join in the membership. Membershipsare of two types, Premium Membership and Trial Version. Premium Membership is of fourtypes Monthly Basis, Quarterly Basis, Half Yearly Basis, and Annual Basis. If he chooseswith the Premium Membership means Mode of payments are in either cheque or in DD. Intrial version customer need not to pay any amount, the advertisement is for only fifteen daysif he is not satisfied with this trial version means he can withdraw the membership. If hesatisfied with the trial version means he can join in the Premium version.DNAP 1079. ONLINE BOOK SHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEMThe project contains two main modules. One is Administrator and another one is Customer.The owner of the bookshop is the administrator. He logins to the application and enters thedetails are Book entry and an Author entry. The book details are ISBN Code, book name,author code, price, discount, net price and number of copies. The author entry contains authorcode, name and Email Id. From the login, all the orders may be viewed and sales entry ismade to the selected order. The order details and sales details can be viewed either author-wise, date-wise or book-name wise. The customer may login to the site and register with ausername and password. Then he should enter the personal details such as name and address.He may view the book details searching either author-wise or book-wise and then order for it.The orders made by him and the books given to him can be viewed from the login.DNAP 1080. ONLINE BUG TRACKING SYSTEMThe project contains three main modules. These are Administrator, Staff and Customer. Theadministrator logins to the application and enters the details are Staff Entry, Project Entry,View New Bugs From Customers, Assign Bug to staff, View Bug case flow status details,Send message to customers. The staff details are username, password, category and Email Id.The project details are name and description. The bug details are project name, errorcategory, error details, print screen of the bug, due date to reply for the bug. Bug assigndetails include the ticket number which is generated for the bug and other messages. Caseflow details include bug details, which staffs are involved in solving the bug, and the status.The message sending includes the message details for the bug solution. The staff may login tothe site using username and password. Then he may view the bugs assigned to them. He candirectly give solution message to customers or he can assign the bugs to other staffs if the bugis related to them. The user may view bug case flow details with which he involved. Thecustomer registers in to the applications and login to the site using username and password,whenever a bug is raised from his software; he sends the bug details to the administrator withprint screen of the bug generated. He may see the bug case flow details and bug status alongwith remedy details at any time using the ticket number generated during new bug entry.DNAP 1081. ONLINE DISCUSS-FORUM
27. This project is aimed at developing online form for the group discussion. This is aweb-based tool. Any user can post the doubts topics and can reply for the other user doubts.The user can invites others for Discussion and submit query. This is useful for a small office,school or a department or for that matter any group who is interested to organize iteffectively. Facility to share the resource and post articles that can be viewed by registereduser. Project requirements: Facility to post topics for the discussion,Facility to view thearticles by topics,Facility to invite user over to the discussion desk,Facility to invite new user.User can view the previous discussion taken place on that day,Rate the articles. Administratorhas privilege to edit user’s profileDNAP 1082. ONLINE TRAVELS AND TOURISMMANAGEMENT The project involves tourism spot details across India. The touring services details tovarious tourist spots are provided here. The project contains tourist spot information module, bus details, trip details,online registration details and reports. The tourist spot is divided into four regions and the details are covered as North India,South India, East India and West India. The bus details include the bus registration number, date of purchase, manufacturer,seats available and remarks. The trip details include the bus name, date and time of trip, seats available, source anddestination, driver name, return date, ticket fare, reservation charge and remarks. The registration details include selecting the source and destination, date and time oftrip and number of tickets.DNAP 1083. BSNL SEARCH SERVICE SYSTEM FORCUSTOMERS AND PILLAR MANAGEMENT FOR SERVICEENGINEERS The project involves directory enquiry service such as search for phone number or address details. In addition, the pillar details, the distribution point details for the phones are entered and can be searched. The project contains two main modules: 1.Staff
28. 2.SearchDNAP 1084. ONLINE MATRIMONIAL SYSTEM The project contains administrator and member module. First the user needs toregister his profile. The profile contains personal details, Religious and caste details, income,his/her habits and photo, etc. After registration, the user will receive the mail after theaddress, phone number details are confirmed by the administrator. The mail will contain theprofile id for future login purpose. The administrator may view all the profile details, lockand unlock the profile if suspected and delete the unwanted profiles. He may search all kindof profiles with the selected options or any options i.e. he may view only selected languageprofiles or all profiles with all the field details. The member may view site features, edit own profile and search for the profiles. Theuser needs to select anyone language, caste, religion and other details to view the selectioncriteria. He may not see profiles of all language, religion and other details at one time. Inaddition, the user may not see the contact information and thereby contact them directly. Ifany profile matches for the user, he may contact to the site administrator, make payment andcollect the personal details.DNAP 1085. DATABASE ENTERPRISE MANAGER The system “Database Enterprise Manger” is developed to work in thefront-end as enterprise database management system. In this we can create/delete database.User can create the table/triggers/view/stored procedures and set Authentication for thedatabase and tables. The new Database Enterprise Manager tool has been designed to betterexpose the simplicity and self-healing capabilities built in the product. Matisse DatabaseEnterprise Manager makes administrators more productive by ensuring the optimum level ofperformance all the time and thus removing tedious administration tasks from DBAs dailyroutines.DNAP 1086. EMPLOYEE ALERTS FOR DAILY WORKUSING WEB SERVICE CONCEPTSSpider Alerts tool is used to receive instant alerts from any web sites or from any localservices.It is a windows application that communicates with the web services hosted by any web sites(eg: webservices.com, Microsoft.com, dotnetspider.com)A new alert is generated in Spider Alerts tool when one of the following happens:
29. a new Instruction Passing a new article is submitted a new question is posted an answer is posted for a question a new job is posted a news is posted a new project is postedDNAP 1087. E-BANKING TRANSACTION SYSTEM WITHPORTAL FOR BANK OFFICIALS AND CUSTOMERS The project titled “E-Banking Transaction System” is designed usingActive Server Pages .NET with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003 as front end and MicrosoftSQL Server 2000 as back end which works in .Net framework version 1.1. The codinglanguage used is Visual Basic .Net. The project contains customer account creation, their translation such asdeposits, withdrawal and interest entries through online by the bank networks. The customerof one branch can make translation in any other branches of the Bank. At any time, the current account status of any customer of any branch can beviewed in any / all branches by administrator, staff, and customer. The project is mainlydesigned for reducing the burdens of the bank officials. The transaction could be made onlythrough the bank officials. The customers can only view the services provided by the bank.Also the customer can view their account details anywhere.
30. DOTNET SYSTEM SIDE PROJECTSDNS 1001. DYNAMIC LOAD BALANCING & SCALABLE WEB SERVER SYSTEMBASED ON NETWORK CLUSTERINGThis software is used to dynamically balance the load of the web servers in a web farm. Mission-critical applications and networks need to be able to scale performance to handle large volumes ofclient requests without unwanted delays. A "server cluster" is a group of independent serversmanaged as a single system for higher availability, easier manageability, and greater scalability. Itconsists of two or more servers connected by a network, and cluster management software, such asWLBS, MSCS or Application Center. The software provides services such as failure detection,recovery, load balancing, and the ability to manage the servers as a single system. Load balancing isa technique that allows the performance of a server-based program, such as a Web server, to bescaled by distributing its client requests across multiple servers within a cluster of computers. Loadbalancing is used to enhance scalability, which boosts throughput while keeping response times low.The load balancing software comes in three parts: a server, that reports the load of the machine it isrunning on; a server that collects such loads, no matter which machine they come from; and a librarywhich asks the collecting server which is the least loaded (fastest) machine. The server that reportsthe machines load is called "Machine Load Reporting Server" (MLRS), and the server, which collectsmachine loads, is called "Machine Load Monitoring Server" (MLMS). The libraries name "LoadBalancing Library" (LBL). You can deploy these three parts of the software, as you like. For example,you could install all of them on all machines.The MLRS server on each machine joins a special, designated for the purpose of the load balancing;multicasts group, and sends messages, containing the machines load to the groups multicast IPaddress. Because all MLMS servers join the same group at startup, they all receive each machine
31. load, so if you run both MLRS and MLMS servers on all machines, they will know each others load.So what? We have the machine loads, but what do we do with them? Well, all MLMS servers storethe machine loads in a special data structure, which lets them quickly retrieve the least machine loadat any time. So all machines now know which the fastest one is. Who cares? We havent really usedthat information to balance any load, right? How do we query MLMS servers which are the fastestmachine? The answer is that each MLMS registers a special singleton object with the .NET Remotingruntime, so the LBL can create (or get) an instance of that object, and ask it for the least loadedmachine. The problem is that LBL cannot ask simultaneously all machines about this, so it shouldchoose one machine (of course, it could be the machine, it is running on) and will hand that load tothe client application that needs the information to perform whatever load balancing activity issuitable.DNS1002. REAL TIME DIGITAL SIGANTURE VERIFICATION SYSTEM USING TABLETPC APPLICATIONNeural network is a data modeling tool that is able to capture and represent complex input and outputrelationship neural networks is a method of computing based on interaction of multiple connectedprocessing elementsThis project deals with the complex operation that is signature recognition. User can give thesignature in a written document as an input to the neural network. Neural network analysis thesignature and will finding out the corresponding person details. This project is developed by using“Supervised Learning Algorithm”. There are Four Modules in this Project viz., Authentication andAuthorization, Master pattern, Training pattern and VerificationDNS1003. EFFICIENT BROAD CASTING FRAMEWORK SYSTEM WITH GUARENTEEDCOVERAGE OVER THE MOBILE ADHOC NETWORKS USING SNR, DNR ALGORITHMSWe study an efficient broadcast scheme in mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs). The objective is todetermine a small set of forward nodes to ensure full coverage. We first study several methods thatguarantee coverage when the local view of each node on its neighborhood information is updated in atimely manner. Then we consider a general case where nodes move even during the broadcastprocess, making it impractical to maintain up-to-date and consistent local views.A formal framework is used to model inaccurate local views in MANETs, where full coverage isguaranteed if three sufficient conditions, connectivity, link availability, and consistency, are met.Three solutions are proposed to satisfy those conditions.First, we give a minimal transmission range that maintains the connectivity of the virtual networkconstructed from local views. Then, we use two transmission ranges, one for neighborhoodinformation collection and the other for actual data transmission, to form a buffer zone that guaranteesthe availability of logical links in the physical network. Finally, we propose a mechanism calledaggregated local view to ensure consistent local views.DNS1004.EFFICIENT IRIS (PART OF EYE) RECOGNITION BYCHARACTERIZING KEY LOCAL VARIATIONSUnlike other biometrics such as fingerprints and face, the distinct aspect of iris comes from randomlydistributed features. This leads to its high reliability for personal identification, and at the same time,the difficulty in effectively representing such details in an image. This paper describes an efficientalgorithm for iris recognition by characterizing key local variations. The basic idea is that local sharpvariation points, denoting the appearing or vanishing of an important image structure, are utilized torepresent the characteristics of the iris. The whole procedure of feature extraction includes two steps:1) a set of one-dimensional intensity signals is constructed to effectively characterize the most
32. important information of the original two-dimensional image; 2) using a particular class of wavelets, aposition sequence of local sharp variation points in such signals is recorded as features.DNS 1005. SPEECH RECOGNITION AND CONTROL SYSTEM FOR AUDIO &VIDEO MEDIA PLAYERVoice or speech recognition is the ability of a machine or program to receive and interpret dictation, orto understand and carry out spoken commands of human. Spoken communication is what largelyseparates humans from other animals. It permits us to communicate information effectively and withlittle apparent effort. Although online text and video resources have vastly increased our ability tocommunicate with each other via computer technology, speech is still the means of communicationused first and foremost by humans for information exchange.This brief abstract aims to set the context for the subsequent talks on one of the human languagetechnologies: speech recognition (what was said). Human languages are very different from machinelanguages. We can use them to help the interface between humans and machine. Speech recognitionis also useful as a form of input. It is especially useful when someones hands or eyes are busy. Itallows people working in active environment such as hospitals to use computers. It also allows peoplewith handicaps such as blinDNSess or palsy to use computers.The objective of project is to develop an automatic digital voice recognition program for English. Themain aim of the project is to develop and practically implement speaker independent speechrecognition for media player and to provide user a HANDS-FREE application.DNS 1006. REMOTE, NETWORK BASED CONTROL AND ACCESS SYSTEM OF ACOMPUTERThis Full-fledged Remote Controlling System is broadly classified under five modules. These fivemodules give the feel of working in local machine while actually interacting with the remote machine.Following are the MODULESRemote Desktop This module brings the remote monitor to the local machine. This shows all the activities donein the end user in a movie format. It also provides the facility of getting the snapshots as well ascontinuous moving picture.Remote Task Manager This module brings the remote systems task manager to the local machine and shows theexecuting process in it. It also provide facility to kill the execution as well as continuation of theprocess in remote machineRemote Control panel This module brings the remote machine control and provides facility to execute theapplications in the remote machine. It also facilitates to send email remotely.Remote Explorer This module brings the remote machines files and folders to the local machine and gives thefacility of editing modifying and deleting as well as downloading.Remote Chat This project provides the facility for one to many chatting facility. Microsoft Winsock it providesa connection oriented transmission, which helps in the concurrent data transaction between eachother.DNS 10007. IMPLEMENTATION OF HIGH SPEED VIDEO &CAPTURING,CONFERENCING AND COMPRESSION & DECOMPRESSION OVER THE NETWORK This software is developed in Visual C++. This application allows any 2 persons on theLAN/Intranet (possibly Internet too) to have videoconference. There are several videoconference
33. applications existing today. Each has its own performance enhancement techniques. The majorproblem in videoconference is that the size of video frames is too big for transmission. Hence theperformance is based on the codec used for encoding and decoding the frame. The Project uses Fasth263 Encoder library that gives better compression rate at high speed. This application can also beused on the Internet with little modification.DNS 1008 IMAGE PROCESSING AND RESIZING USING GDI – BILINEAR FILTERSIn bilinear filtering is a method of increasing the accuracy with which we can select pixels, by allowingthe selection of pixels in between the ones we draw. Honest!!! To illustrate its effect, we are going towrite a resize filter first, then we are going to add a bilinear filter to see the effect it has on the finalresult. If you want to resize an image arbitrarily, the easiest way to do it is to calculate a factor for thedifference between the source and destination in both x and y axes, and then uses that factor to figureout which pixel on the source image maps to the colour being placed on the destination image. Notefor this filter I step through the destination image and calculate the source pixels from there, thisensures that no pixels in the destination image are not filled.DNS 1009. 2D AND 3D IMAGE HISTOGRAMS AND 2D MULTISTAGE ENTROPYThis project supports bitmaps and jpegs. You can open such files and can see their 2D histogramsand entropy functions; you can threshold images in 2, 4 and 8 grey scale levels. You can try differentimage processing functions like: histogram equalization, entropy maximum and entropy multistagemaximum calculation, 3D histogram calculation and 3D histogram equalization. You can saveprocessed images and you can save calculated 2D histograms and 3D histogram functions in txt filesso you can open them in MathCAD or Excel. This project supports you to load and process AVI files.Note that AVI processing takes a lot of time, be sure to test application on AVI files that have 100-300frames.DNS 1010. REMOTE DATA COMMUNICATION AND SERVER PERFORMANCEMONITORING SYSTEM VC++This project is developed Visual C++. The idea is to enable the client to monitor the screen of any ofthe server remotely. There will be server software and client software. The client software has to beinstalled on one client machine. The server software has to be installed on another client machines.Then the client machine should act as a server. If we give the IP address of the server in clientmachine, the client will be able to see the screen corresponding to the server without the knowledgeof the server. The client also will have the ability to send message to the server to do some specificaction. The client also gets notified if the server software is stopped or the server reboots. Thefollowing modules were developed for this project work.Modules used in this project are1. Client Module2. Server ModuleCLIENT MODULE Client system is used to view the server monitor. The client will be able to see the screencorresponding to the server without the knowledge of the server. The client also will have the ability to
34. send message to the server to do some specific action. It can translates keyboard and mousemessages. The Client Module consists of two sub modules Sending Request Receiving ResponseSERVER MODULE Server sends the response to the client. First Server receives the client request. Then itstarts the timer event. The server fetches the client request from the queue one by one. Then itprocesses the entire client request simultaneously. Then it sends the response to the client.Server module consists of three sub modules: Receiving request Processing request Sending ResponseDNS 1011. CHARACTER RECOGNITION USING NEURAL NETWORKSThis is a character recognition project using neural networks describes how the characters areidentified from the pixel-based identification. The project helps us to recognize the character in afaster manner using the templates provided by the developer.This project is developed using neural networks. The aim of this project to recognize the givencharacter format and convert it into actual ASCII format that is text format. This also facilitates thetraining session to recognize the characters. The maximum number of training session made leads tothe increase in the efficiency.DNS 1012. SECURED FILE SHARING OVER INTERNET AND INTRANETThis project is used to sharing the files over the Internet and intranet. This project consists of manyfeatures both client and server side. The server contains different functions to maintain the usersaccounts and corresponding path to be shared for a particular user. The server contains the functionto monitor the current transaction on the server side. The configuration module is used to configurethe current server port connection time out period and maximum number of user to share the server.The security field is used to restrict the connection from the particular IP address. The online user fieldidentifies the current online users and the statistics field identifies the current connection statistics.The server contains different modules to maintain the server settings. The modules are User accounts Server log Configuration manager Security StatisticsThe client consists of many features to access the server over Internet or intranet. The client sidewindow the look-and-feel of Windows Explorer, and makes moving files between the server and yourcomputer as simple as local file manipulation. The site manager in client is used to maintain the userprofiles in the client side. The client window consists of different fields to upload and download thefiles between client and server. The main features of this project are sharing the file over the Internetand intranet with security. We can provide rights to different directories to different users and controlthe uploading, downloading, deleting the files. We can monitor the current activities of the users andrestricting particular IP machine to access the server in vc++.
35. DNS 1013. CRYPTOGRAPHIC STEGANOGRAPHY - HIDING ONE OR MORE FILES IN ONE ORMORE MP3-FILES:This is a tool that makes it possible for you to protect your privacy by firstly encrypting and secondlyinserting any data into MP3-files.FEATURES The pure music information and/or information tags remain untouched One or more files can be inserted in one or more MP3-files The data is encrypted by the actual American Encryption Standard (AES) Multilingual, wizard-like, intuitively usable GUI Platform-independenceDNS 1014. HTTP COMPUTER MANAGER FOR WINDOWS 2000 OPERATING SYSTEMHTTP Computer Manager is a software tool that helps an administrator manage the machinesconnected across the enterprise network and monitor the various tasks running on various remotemachines thereby assisting the administrator in controlling the systems in the network.This application features: Connection to any Computer on remote network; System information browsing Operation System Computer Information Process Information BIOS Time Zone Memory Configuration Video Configuration Event Viewer Process Viewer Process List Process Tree Process Properties Process Priority Changing Process Killing Services Start Stop Pause Resume Change Start Mode Resource Viewers Local Groups Local Users Shares Environment (Editable) Logical Disks Network Adapters System DriversDNS 1015: FILES RETRIVAL OVER THE NETWORK
36. It is a tool designed for the purpose of searching for files and folders which are shared over a LocalArea Network. It is particularly useful in organizations where a lot of folders are shared on individualsystems. Here’s how the application works. You specify an IP range. The tool searches for live hosts.It then determines the list of folders shared by each system and looks for files (according to a keywordthat you specify). Lastly, to search for files in a particular share, you have to use recursion. The basiclogic is to begin in a shared folder. Process the names of each file in that folder. Once this is done,recursively apply the same logic to each sub-directory until no files or folders remain. IEEE PROJECTS (2008-2009-2010)DIEEE01: RFID CREDIT CARDS SYSTEMOnline shopping using electronic payment scheme has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. In anelectronic payment scheme using normal credit cards there is no way to genuinely identify owner ofthe credit card. Credit card fraud is the fastest growing crime all over the world. Any effort to plug thesecurity hole especially for online payment is considered worthwhile.A contactless smartcard is a smartcard that can communicate with other devices without any physicalconnection, using Radio-Frequency Identifier (RFID) technology. Contactless smartcards arebecoming increasingly popular, with applications like credit-cards, national-ID, passports, and physicalaccess. The security of such applications is clearly critical. A key feature of RFID-based systems istheir very short range: typical systems are designed to operate at a range of ≈ 10cmDIEEE02: MOTION DETECTION WITH ENTROPY IN DYNAMIC BACKGROUNDThe traditional automatic smart image surveillance system can usually be used in the environmentwith still background. That is, the background image must not contain the moving objects. If there iswaving ocean, waving tree, floating cloud, or raining in the background image, the traditional methodsdo not work well. In order to improve this problem, a new motion detection method based on thetheory of entropy and combined a multi-periods sigma-delta background estimation algorithm isdeveloped in this paper. Based on the theory of moving average, a moving thresholding method isdesigned in this paper to obtain a sequence of alarm announcements. Experiments are carried out forsome samples with dynamic backgrounds to demonstrate the computational advantage of theproposed method.DIEEE03: SMART MOTION DETECTION SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMMotion detection surveillance technology came about as a relief for the generally time-consumingreviewing process that a normal video surveillance system offers. It has gained a lot of interests overthe past few years. In this paper, we propose a motion detection surveillance system, consisting ofits graphic user interface (GUI) and its method for motion detection, through the study andevaluation of currently available products and methods. The proposed system is efficient andconvenient for both office and home usesDIEEE04: UNSEEN VISIBLE WATERMARKING: A NOVEL METHODOLOGY FORAUXILIARY INFORMATION DELIVERY VIA VISUAL CONTENTSA novel data hiding scheme, denoted as unseen visible watermarking (UVW), is proposed. In UVWschemes, hidden information can be embedded covertly and then directly extracted using the humanvisual system as long as appropriate operations (e.g., gamma correction provided by almost alldisplay devices or changes in viewing angles relative to LCD monitors) are performed. UVWeliminates the requirement of invisible watermarking that specific watermark extractors must bedeployed to the receiving end in advance, and it can be integrated with 2-D barcodes to transmit
37. machine-readable information that conventional visible watermarking schemes fail to deliver. We alsoadopt visual cryptographic techniques to guard the security of hidden information and, at the sametime, increase the practical value of visual cryptography. Since UVW can be alternatively viewed as amechanism for visualizing patterns hidden with least-significant-bit embedding, its security againststatistical steganalysis is proved by empirical tests. Limitations and other potential extensions of UVWare also addressed.DIEEE05: A FAST SEARCH ALGORITHM FOR A LARGE FUZZY DATABASEIn this paper, we propose a fast search algorithm for a large fuzzy database that stores iris codes ordata with a similar binary structure. The fuzzy nature of iris codes and their high dimensionality rendermany modern search algorithms, mainly relying on sorting and hashing, inadequate. The algorithmthat is used in all current public deployments of iris recognition is based on a brute force exhaustivesearch through a database of iris codes, looking for a match that is close enough. Our new technique,Beacon Guided Search (BGS), tackles this problem by dispersing a multitude of ldquobeaconsrdquoin the search space. Despite random bit errors, iris codes from the same eye are more likely to collidewith the same beacons than those from different eyes. By counting the number of collisions, BGSshrinks the search range dramatically with a negligible loss of precision. We evaluate this techniqueusing 632,500 iris codes enrolled in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) border control system, showing asubstantial improvement in search speed with a negligible loss of accuracy. In addition, wedemonstrate that the empirical results match theoretical predictions.DIEEE06: GSM BASED ECG TELE-ALERT SYSTEMCardiac arrest is quoted as the major contributor to sudden and unexpected death rate in the modernstress filled lifestyle around the globe. A system that warns the person about the onset of the diseaseearlier automatically will be a boon to the society. This is achievable by deploying advances inwireless technology to the existing patient monitoring system. This paper proposes the developmentof a module that provides mobility to the doctor and the patient, by adopting a simple and populartechnique, detectingthe abnormalities in the bio signal of the patient in advance and sending an alert sms to the doctorthrough Global system for Mobile(GSM) thereby taking suitable precautionary measures thusreducing the critical level of the patientDIEEE07: M-PAYMENT BETWEEN BANKS USING SMSThe m-payment (mobile payment) transaction model between consumer and merchant in m-commerce (mobile commerce) is easy for payment anywhere and anytime because it is SMS-based.Advanced mobile phones are not needed and no extra charges are imposed by third-party paymentgateways. This model is very useful for small consumer and small merchant via bank transaction.Security can be increased by including biometrics. This is simply a model. Hardware-side securityfeatures are very powerful for making secure m-payment transactionsDIEEE08: RFID BASED MOBILES: NEXT GENERATION APPLICATIONSThis paper focuses on the applications of RFID technology in mobile telecommunication services.Many experts see RFID as an enabler for ubiquitous computing — the integration of computation intothe environment: any device, anytime, anywhere. Reservation could be as simple as holding yourphone close (less than 20 centimeters) to a poster or advertising billboard. RFID enabled mobilephones could be a first step in this direction. The combination of mobile phones and RFIDtechnologies promises great potential in the market for mobile telecommunication services, which isdiscussed in this paper.
38. DIEEE09: SOUND-BASED MULTIMODAL PERSON IDENTIFICATION FROMSIGNATURE AND VOICEPerson identification as a security means has a variety of important applications. Many techniquesand automated systems have been developed over the past few decades; each has its ownadvantages and limitations. There are often trade-offs amongst reliability, the ease of use,ethical/human rights issues, and acceptability in a particular application. Multimodal identification andauthentication can, to some extent, alleviate the dilemmas and improve the overall performance. Thispaper proposes a new method of the combined use of signatures and utterances of pronouncednames to identify or authenticate persons. Unlike typical signature verification methods, the dynamicfeatures of signatures are captured as sound in this paper. The multimodal approach showsincreased reliability, providing a relatively simple and potentially useful method for personidentification and authenticationDIEEE10: NETWORK TRAFFIC ANALYSIS AND INTRUSION DETECTION USINGPACKET SNIFFERComputer software that can intercept and log traffic passing over a digital network or part of a networkis better known as packet sniffer. The sniffer captures these packets by setting the NIC card in thepromiscuous mode and eventually decodes them. The decoded information can be used in any waydepending upon the intention of the person concerned who decodes the data (i.e. malicious orbeneficial purpose). Depending on the network structure one can sniff all or just parts of the trafficfrom a single machine within the network. However, there are some methods to avoid traffic narrowingby switches to gain access to traffic from other systems on the network. This paper focuses on thebasics of packet sniffer and its working, development of the tool on Linux platform and its use forIntrusion Detection. It also discusses ways to detect the presence of such software on the networkand to handle them in an efficient way. Focus has also been laid to analyze the bottleneck scenarioarising in the network, using this self developed packet sniffer. Before the development of thisindigenous software, minute observation has been made on the working behavior of already existingsniffer software such as wireshark (formerly known as ethereal), tcpdump, and snort, which serve asthe base for the development of our sniffer software. For the capture of the packets, a library knownas libpcap has been used. The development of such software gives a chance to the developer toincorporate the additional features that are not in the existing one.