How to do a foot massage
Foot reflexology have an important role into thenervous system. Each of the nerves of the feet
- and there are thousands - are connected to any other relevant part of the body.
Now, knowing this, we can take advantage of the positive effects that massage the feet can
bring in, besides the great relaxation. You'll notice that many people - no exaggeration - get to
sleep when they have their feet massaged.
So let's learn how to make a really nice massage and can easily be performed at home. Please
have fluffy towels, massage oil and tissue, where the oil spill.
Before starting the massage wash the feet of the person to be massaged with warm water and
dry thoroughly. So tight - do not smoothly, as some people have tickled - Spread oil on the
When you finish the massage on one foot, gently wrap it in towel (can be pre-heated) and let it
rest. While this begins to work the other leg, doing the same movements and involving it in
another towel to end the massage.
Pressing the soles toes Stretching Using the thumb Hold the foot with your hand with the palm
of the hand, Work on the entire sole and press left, press with the fingers of the foot with both
strength, the joints of the feet and hold back - thumbs at the same fingers of right hand in this
position - count to time and covering the whole of the sole of the foot. Rub the sole of the foot
in motion with small circular Repeat this movement and press the circular motion over 3 times.
This is really hard. act on the entire sole of the foot helps stretch. toes.
Among the instep tendons Ending With your thumbs on the top of the foot and hold the foot
between its circular movements, divided by two tendons rub hands and imagine that the
upper reach of each finger.
Your hands are the leg, do not apply much support the foot in one of transferring energy to
pressure, this is an are a and hands with the thumb of the foot. more sensitive. other hand
placed between then, slowly, When you are the tendons, slide it in your hands in the slip next
to avoid heel toward the toes toward the toes massaging the bone, feet from the heel until
your fingers just slide your hand, make this move your fingers touching the fingers lightly over
the separation between the foot.
At this time take a heel bone. tendons. long pause and stay in this position just touching the
tips of your fingers, then slide your hand up losing contact with the foot.
1. A fist of one hand and hold firmly with the other person's foot. With the knuckles massage
the entire sole, circular motion, including the heel,
2. Then, the sole work with your thumbs in small circles - slowly and carefully
3. Also using the thumbs massage the instep ... to get around the ankle using the fingertips . I
circle around the ankle bone several times between the two sides at the same time
4. When you reach the lower end of the heel, start to work their lower edge with your fingers
5. I go around the tendons that run from the base of the ankle for each finger and slide the tip
of the thumb downin each of the "valleys" between the tendons
6. Secure the leg with both hands, thenar and hypothenar eminences against the toes and
fingertips pressing the middle of the sole. The eminences to play each other, like the fingers of
both hands. press down towards the toe. Repeat three times
7. With one hand firmente secure the foot and hold each other with the toe and gently pull,
moving from Corkscrew, letting it slip through our fingers,
8. Finish involving the foot with both hands, one pa lm over the back and another on the sole,
and stand there for a while. I concentrate on breathing and let my energy to follow the course
and mingle with the energy of the person entering into synergy.
Check our links
Rehabilitacion a domicilio
Masajista a domicilio