You'll be skipping past that stage totally, and getting right to the point where you're an accomplished photographer, taking pictures that blow everybody away.
You see, I'm impatient.
You're going to be jumping over all the frustrations and difficulty, all the mystery of not knowing where to start, and instead getting right to the point where you can easily take the kinds of shots you've been dying to take your whole life.
... things like:
- How to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply won't even understand - they'll think you've spent hours with Photoshop, but in reality they're just regular photos...
- How to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects
- Simple tweaks to your camera settings can let you take amazing shots that would usually need a hyper-expensive camera setup
- How to capture infra-red light with your DSLR to create impactful images with surreal color
- How to capture beautiful High Dynamic Range nature or landscape shots..
- How to shoot and edit amazing 360 degree panoramic shots
- The secret behind stitching multiple light paintings together to create pseudo digital art
- How to put "the invisible man" into your pictures
- How to tweak the color settings in your camera to make things "pop" in just the right way.
- How to freeze motion and take crystal clear high-speed photographs
- How to take 3D images with your camera right now
- How to capture amazing "star trail" long exposure shots
The simple 30 second tweak you can make to your camera to let you take excellent photos every time.
Why your computer scanner is the key to some of the coolest, wackiest pictures you've ever seen - and no, I'm not talking about scanning them