Session 2 Poems That Rhyme ( IntroDocument Transcript
July 24, 2008
Define the term “rhyme”
Recognize rhyming words in a poem
Change the text wrap of a picture
II. SUBJECT MATTER
Session 2: Poems that rhyme
Introduction to text wrap
Discussion, Hands On
c. Review(Open, Save, border, font style and font color)
(the students will read poems with rhyming words)
V. LESSON DEVELOPMENT
1. Rhyme – is two words that has the same sound
Ex: look-cook-book whale-sale
2.clip art – are ready made computerized graphics or images
3.text wrap – is the way the words go around a picture .
Hands on Activity
1. Select and type a short poem in the Microsoft Word document
2. Insert clip art in your document that represents your poem
3. Use text wrap ( Square)
4. Do the activity on techno poet pages 21-24
1. On your notebook, write three poems that has rhyming words .
2. After each poem, paste a picture that represents the poem.