6 Weeks Project Based Summer TrainingDocument Transcript
About Tech MentroTech Mentro is the leading Java,J2ee, .Net, PHP, C, C++, Struts, Springand Hibernate Training Institute of Noida, NCR, India. It is managed by a team ofhighly talented professionals who have more than 30 years of combined I.T. andCorporate Training experience. The sole aim of Tech Mentro is to fill the ever increasinggap between the skills required in Industry and possessed by the prospective employees(engineering and MCA students).Java, J2ee, .Net, PHP, C, C++, Struts, Spring and Hibernate are technologies that areapplied by programmers to develop high end software’s. Any technology can be appliedonly if it is learned conceptually i.e. a learner knows what it is, how it should or shouldnot be used, what advantages it provide, where it can be applied etc. Applied andConceptual Training is the USP of Tech Mentro.The goal of Tech Mentro is to become topmost IT Training Institute of the country inthe years to come. To achieve our goal we have charted a path for ourselves, mainelements of which are our students and professionals who shall move us to the top. Thesuccess that we have achieved so far is the indicator that we are moving swiftly towardsour goal.We are in the process of identifying and implementing new value added services for ourstudents. One of such value added service is the facility to attend classes of one courseany number of times i.e. students are enrolled in Tech Mentro in courses not in batches.Students can freely switch batches from week days to week ends and vice-versa.I invite all of you to join Tech Mentro to share your dreams with us and to let us help youin achieving them because we sincerely believe that if we can help you in realizing yourdreams then our dream shall automatically be fulfilled.
1. Core JavaDuration: 2 MonthsJava is an Object Oriented, Platform Independent, Distributed andRobust programming language that provides the facility of developingconsole applications, windows applications, web applications, mobileapplications and web services. The purpose of this course is to train thestudents in Core API of Java.Course Content:-Introduction to JavaOOPs concepts and their implementation in JavaPackages and InterfacesException HandlingString HandlingWindows programming using AWT & SwingInternet Programming using AppletsMultithreadingStream based I/O in JavaNetworkingReflectionPrerequisite: - Basic knowledge of any programming language and familiarity wit oops Concepts are prerequisite for this course.
2. J2EEDuration: 3 MonthsJava 2 enterprise Edition (J2EE) is a platform for buildingdistributed, scalable, platform independent server-side EnterpriseApplications. Today java is one of the most mature and commonly used programminglanguage for building enterprise softwares. Java is providing enterprise solutions tosmall, medium and large enterprise throughout the world and is a leading player inmobile applications. The need of java professionals is growing day by day, which is initself, a testimony to its success.Course Content:-Collection FrameworkGenericsInternationalizationJDBC (Java Database Connectivity)Server Programming using ServletsJava Server Pages (JSP)AnnotationsStruts 2.xRemote Method Invocation (RMI)Enterprise Java Beans 3.x (EJB)Java Persistence API (JPA)XML and Web ServicesJava Mail APIWeb logic and Glassfish Application ServerEclipse Integrated Development EnvironmentPrerequisite:-Knowledge of Core Java is must for this course.
3. Struts 2.xDuration: 1 MonthStruts2 is brand new implementation of MVC providedby Apache Software Foundation for developing Web Applications in Java. Thisframework integrates best design practices supported by the industry and frameworks.The purpose of this course is to train the students in the usage of framework fordeveloping scalable, Dynamic Web Applications.Course Content:-Introduction to Struts 2.xMVC and Struts 2 ArchitectureActions, Results & InterceptorsObject Graph Navigation Language (OGNL)Struts 2 Presentation TagsRole of Action Invocation and Action ContextManipulating data on Value StackCreating Custom Interceptors and ResultsValidating Action PropertiesGenerating Composite Views using TilesUsing Annotations to specify ConfigurationPrerequisite:-Knowledge of Core Java as well as Servlet and JSP is must for this Course.
4. EJB 3.xDuration: 1 MonthEJB 3.x is the new incarnation of much dreaded EJB 2.x. Inthe new release, EJB 3.x surpasses its expectations by simplifying developments ofdistributed applications as well as by introducing standard for ORM frameworks inthe form of JPA. the purpose of this course is to train students in the usage of SessionBeans, Message Driven Beans, JPA and Entity Beans.Course Content:-Introduction to EJBImplementation of Stateless and Stateful Session BeansIntroduction to Java Naming & Directory Service (JNDI)Introduction to Java Messaging Services (JMS)JMS ConfigurationDeveloping JMS ClientsImplementation of Message Driven BeansIntroduction to JPARelation between JPA and HibernatePersisting Entities using JPAImplementation of Is-A MappingsImplementation of Has-A MappingsBidirectional Association MappingsImplementation of Entity BeansDefining Client Applications for Session & Entity BeansPrerequisite:- Knowledge of Core Java, Servlets, JSP and RMI is must for this course.
5. SpringDuration: 1 MonthSpring is a general purpose framework that can beused in parts or collectively. Main concepts proposedby Spring are Inversion of Control (IOC) and AspectOriented Programming (AOP). Apart from this, Spring provides TransactionManagement support, Implementation of MVC for developing web applications,Template implementations for JDBC and ORM frameworks, facility to integrateenterprise services etc. The purpose of this course is to train student in IOC and AOPimplementation of Spring as well to introduce them to Template and MVCimplementation.Course Content:-Introduction to springUnderstanding Inversion of Control (IOC) andDependency Injection (DI)Spring ArchitectureImplementing IOC in springUnderstanding Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)Implementing AOP in springIntroduction to Template Design PatternSimplifying Data access using JDBC TemplateAbstracting Data Access Layer using DAOIntroduction to Spring MVCPrerequisite: - Knowledge of Core Java and J2ee is must for this course.
6. HibernateDuration: 1 MonthHibernate is widely used ORM framework. Basicfunctionality of an ORM framework is to persist objects of an application into databasei.e. ORM frameworks free application developers from persistence logic so that they canconcentrate on implementing the business logic. The purpose of this course is to providein depth knowledge of Hibernate to the students.Course Content:-Introduction to ORM and HibernateHibernate ArchitectureHibernate ConfigurationIntroduction to Session and Session FactoryPersisting Objects using HibernateInheritance MappingBidirectional Association MappingHibernate Query LanguageCaching IntroductionImplementing Second Level Caching using EHCACHEIntegrating Spring & HibernateIntegrating Struts & HibernateIntegrating JPA & HibernatePrerequisite: - Students must be familiar with JDBC and application development models Used in industry.
7. .NetDuration: 4 Months.Net is a model provided by Microsoft, which is aplatform as well as Language Independent. The maincomponents of .Net are: .Net Framework, .Netcompatible languages such as VB.Net, C#.Net, VC++.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net and aruntime environment called CLR. With the help of .Net, Windows Application, WebApplication, Web Services, and Mobile Applications can be developed. .Net is the onlyplatform that supports multiple languages all of which use the common functionalityprovided by the framework.Course Content:-Moudle 1: .Net Frame workIntroduction to .Net FrameworkCLR Architecture and ServicesMSIL and DisassemblingFramework Class LibraryMoudle 2: C#Introduction to C#Data types and control statementsArrays and structuresImplementation of OOPs conceptsException HandlingEvents and DelegatesGenerics and CollectionFile HandlingMultithreadingMemory ManagementRemotingReflectionWindows Forms and ControlsMoudle 3: SQL ServerIntroduction to data baseGetting started with SQL serverMastering SQL queriesMastering PL/SQL constructs (Cursors, Procedures, and Functions & Triggers)
Moudle 4: ADO.NetADO.net ArchitectureDataset, Connection & commandData Reader & Data viewSchemas & Transactions.Moudle 5: ASP.Net & Advance TopicsIntroduction to ASP .Net & Web FormsHTML and server controlsForm ValidationState ManagementMaster Page and CachingWeb ServicesAJAX with ASP.NetSecurity and InternationalizationXML, LINQ, WCF, WPF, WCS, WWFCrystal reportLive ProjectPrerequisite:-Basic knowledge of any programming language and familiarity with OOPS Concepts are prerequisite for this course.
8. PHPDuration 3 monthsPHP is a server side scripting language that is used todevelop Dynamic Web Applications. Its simplicity andlots of frameworks built around it makes it a favouritechoice for applications developers. The purpose of this course is to train students in theusuage of PHP and two of its framework JOOMLA and Cake PHP.Course Content:-IntroductionBasic PHP DevelopmentControl structuresFunctionArraysSessionWorking with formsClasses & ObjectsCookiesDisk Access, I/O Math & MailWorking with the File SystemIntroduction to Database (MySql)Joomla & Cake PHPProjectPrerequisite: - Familiarity with any programming language and understanding of Working of Web Applications is desired.
9. C++Duration: 1 MonthC++ is a general purpose Object Oriented programminglanguage. The purpose of this course is to introduce studentsto OOPs Concepts and their implementation in C++ as wellas to provide them real time usage of C++ with the help ofassignments and project.Course Content:-Introduction to C++Getting started with c++FunctionsClasses and objectsConstructors and DestructorsOperator OverloadingInheritancePointers Virtual Functions and PolymorphismManaging console I/O OperationsFile Management in c++Exception HandlingTemplatePrerequisite: - Knowledge of C is required for this course.
10. C with data structureDuration: 1 MonthC is most frequently learned and used, general purpose programming language. Itsupports development of system software as well as application software’s. The purposeof this course is to train students in C and Data Structures.Course Content:-Introduction to CGetting Started with CInput & output operatorsDecision making and loopingArrays and stringFunctionsPointersStructures and UnionsDynamic Memory allocationFile Management in CThe PreprocessorsData Structure with CPrerequisite: - None.