Transcript of "Top 5 Most Expensive Phone Across Globe"
Top 5 MostExpensive PhoneAcross Globe
1. iPhone 5 Black Diamond$15 million iPhone 5 Black Diamond, designed by Stuart Hughes, a long=me designer of a?ermarket electronics is believed to be the most expensive smartphone ever made.The phone has a solid-‐gold chassis that Hughes cra?ed by hand. But the real cost comes from the most expensive home buFon in the world. That home buFon is made of a single, deep-‐cut, black diamond that weighs 26 carats. The diamond is said to be worth $14.5 million.And the diamonds don’t end there. There are 600 white, ﬂawless diamonds located within the Apple logo on the back and on the edges.The English designer and jeweler has made gold Apple products before – his Solid Gold iPhone costs $33,678 (£21,995) and the iPad Supreme Fire Edi=on costs $168,424 (£109,995) – but with this one, “it’s all about the rarity and value of the deep-‐cut, black diamond,”
2. Vertu FerrariThe Vertu Constella=on Quest Ferrari has been cra?ed where interior parts of the Ferrari GT are made. It comes in a leather slip which acts as a cover. Produced by Vertu, the well-‐known company that is specialized in designing luxurious phones equipped with unique elements. The phone boasts a sapphire crystal keypad, a =tanium baFery cover, and a tachometer-‐inspired clock.As the phone is codenamed as Ferrari, it’s preFy obvious that the phone has something related to the famous car company. And it is a Ferrari engine coa=ng ﬁnish and a Ferrari leather trim embossed with the Ferrari logo. The =tanium baFery cover has the trademark Cavallino Rampante (prancing horse) symbol in stainless steel.
2. Vertu FerrariThe Vertu Constella=on Quest Ferrari has been cra?ed where interior parts of the Ferrari GT are made. It comes in a leather slip which acts as a cover.
3. Porche DesignPorsche and BlackBerry appeared to put a large amount of work especially in the cra?smanship of the phone, Porsche Design Blackberry, which made the device eye-‐catching. Instead of a plas=c boFom, the en=re body is forged out of stainless steel. The baFery cover is wrapped in real leather as well as each key on the QWERTY keyboard is made of metal and the naviga=on buFons placed below the screen are designed of individual pieces of glass.The instantly iden=ﬁable Porsche Design ID includes a premium forged stainless steel frame, rich, genuine leather backing, wide iconic BlackBerry® QWERTY keyboard and large, luxurious full-‐touch screen. The Porsche Design P’9981 smartphone from BlackBerry® is engineered luxury at its ﬁnest.
4. GoldVish Le MillionCreated and designed by world’s prominent Swedish designer ‘Emmanuel Gueit’ the Doldvish Le Million is one of the most expensive and most luxurious mobile phone in the world. It was purchased by a Russian businessman for $1.3 million. The phone is handcra?ed with 18 ct white gold and 120 ct VVS-‐1 graded diamonds.
5. Tag Heuer RacerTag Heuer, known for its luxury brand watches has come up with an expensive phone, Tag Heuer Racer, made from premium materials, including stainless steel, carbon ﬁber and aeronau=c-‐grade =tanium. The casing is shockproof and certainly feels heavy and sturdy even though it isn’t waterproof.The phone is said to pack a 3D user interface and a high speed processor of 1GHz. It comes with a camera of 5MP with auto-‐focus and VGA front-‐facing features.
You can also reach us on: Facebook -‐ www.facebook.com/TechAhead TwiFer -‐ www.twiFer.com/TechAhead LinkedIn -‐ www.linkedin.com/company/techaheadTechAhead has developed hundreds of apps for iOS,Android and other mobile platforms. We have helpedclients from across the world develop mobile apps invarious categories, and are well acquainted with theprocess and technicalities of incorporating in-appadvertisement. Get in touch with our mobile appsdevelopment experts on firstname.lastname@example.org for aFREE 30-minute no-obligation consultation($200 Value),if you have any app development requirement.Credit: 1) hFp://www.siliconindia.com/gadget/news/5-‐Most-‐Expensive-‐Phones-‐In-‐The-‐World-‐nid-‐146681.html2) hFp://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2013/04/worlds-‐most-‐expensive-‐smartphone-‐15m-‐iphone-‐has-‐a-‐black-‐diamond/3) hFp://www.theworldtoptens.com/top-‐10-‐most-‐expensive-‐mobile-‐phones-‐in-‐the-‐world-‐2013/
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.