by http://www.TechAheadCorp.com (Global developer of customized mobile applications & software designed with creativity & innovation)
98 events will be held across 15 winter sports discipline. The Olympics start on February 6, keeping track of so many events is a difficult task until you have all the information in your palm.
Here are top 5 Apps to help you keep track of the Winter Olympics 2014 in Sochi.
1) Sochi 2014 Guide App by ANO Organizing Committee "Sochi 2014"
* This is the official App for both iPhone and iPad by the organizing committee of the Olympics.
* It keeps track of the events being held along with venue location.
* The Map feature helps users see the venue location using Google Maps.
* It provides ticket booking information, and places to stay.
2) Sochi 2014 Results by ANO Organizing Committee "Sochi 2014"
* Provides complete schedule of the competition and its results.
* Gives the name of winners and medals tally in real time.
* Follow your favourite country and athlete with information ticker.
* Check which country is leading medal winner in this Olympics.
3) Medal Alert App by International Olympic Committee"
* This App also lets you track the medals tally but is a lot simpler than other Apps.
* Set alerts about a country or an event to receive updates using push notification.
* Similar to the Sochi 2014 Results App but with a much simple interface.
4) BBC Sport By Media Applications Technologies Limited
* Articles about the latest events from Sochi Olympics.
* Listen to your favourite BBC radio watch live scores and video feeds.
* Get on-demand highlights from the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.
* Easy to use interface and results categorized by games and countries
5) NBC Olympics by NBC Universal, Inc.
* The App gives details about athletes and competitions they are competing in.
* The App also shows some of the most popular videos from the the events.
* Shows the results and schedules from the Sochi Olympics 2014.
* The news section is divided into Popular, Latest and Top Stories section.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.