2. 1. FlintoFlinto strikes the perfect balance between fast prototyping and realism. Prototypes run on iPhone or iPad and can be shared with anyone.It allows you to build your prototype by linking screens and se;ng transi<ons. Add high-‐ﬁdelity mockups or rough sketches, replace them as you go. Drop screens on the page and start working, no need to wait for uploads.
3. 2. Fluid UIFluid UI supports iPhone,iPad and Android widget sets (including ICS) as well as image uploads. Really easy and fast to create fully linked prototypes -‐ add touch gestures, animated page transi<ons -‐ test and present your designs on mobile with a click or by scanning a QR code.
4. 3. PrototypesTurn your s<ll mockup images from Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks (anything!) into a tappable prototype that runs on iPhone and iPod Touch. If youre a designer, a developer or an ideas guy, Prototypes can help you a lot. Moreover it also allows for• Test designs on your iPhone; Are the tap targets right? Does the IA make sense? Do people get it? Find out!• Get feedback from a client/boss/coworker on mockups they can try in seconds, anywhere in the world• Demo an app idea to a poten<al customer or investor before it even exists• Iterate quickly on App ideas, no code required
5. 3. Prototypes
6. 4. KeynotopiaKeynotopia is not really an applica<on but rather templates which work with Apple Keynote, MicrosoV PowerPoint, or OpenOﬃce. It transforms your favorite presenta<on applica<on into the best rapid prototyping tool for crea<ng mobile, web and desktop app mockups. Tradi<onally, only designers could create high ﬁdelity user interfaces using complex and expensive design tools. Even then, they needed developers to make the UI interac<ve. With Keynotopia, this is no longer the case!
7. 5. WireframeSketcherWireframeSketcher wireframing tool comes with built-‐in stencils for iOS apps. Its an oﬄine desktop app with fast and na<ve UI on Mac, Windows and Linux. Screens can be assembled into storyboards and linked into clickable prototypes. Mockup your website, desktop and mobile applica<ons. Get Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone stencils from Mockups Gallery. It also allows to create your own assets using SVG images.
8. 6. InVisionWhether you need to quickly share a single mockup or demo a complex mobile app, InVision gives you the tools to show oﬀ your designs like never before. Using Invision, you can quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-‐ﬁdelity designs to share with your team.Rapid prototyping that takes your design conversa<on to a new level
9. You can also reach us on: Facebook -‐ www.facebook.com/TechAhead Twi`er -‐ www.twi`er.com/TechAhead LinkedIn -‐ www.linkedin.com/company/techaheadGot an Android Applica<on Development requirement? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE 30-‐minute no obliga<on consulta<on with our Android app experts ($200 Value). At TechAhead, we have developed hundreds of appsfor iOS and Android platforms. Our mobile appsdevelopment experts have the experience and skillsfor developing apps, while keeping in mind therequirement of a business. Looking for a mobile appsdevelopment company? Write to usat email@example.com or ﬁll up a simpleform here for a FREE 30-minute no-obligationconsultation with our mobile experts ($200 Value).