Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Survey analysis - A2 Advanced Portfolio
Survey analysis - A2 Advanced Portfolio
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Survey analysis - A2 Advanced Portfolio

40

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
40
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Daryl Teague – A2 Advanced Portfolio Survey Analysis Question 1 – In this question, I asked people their age in which I received 88.9% of the people being between 15 – 25 and the other 11.1% being 25-35 which was very helpful as my target audience is 15-35. Question 2 – In this question, I asked people their gender, which I received 44.6% female and 55.4% male which was also very good for my target audience as I plan to appeal to both male and female but mostly male. Question 3 – In this question, I asked people what their favourite hobbies and interests were, I received a range of different answers such as going out and socialising, playing piano, football and gaming as well as watching movies. This fits my planned audience profile and will keep these hobbies and interests in mind to appeal to my target audience. Question 4 – In this question, I asked people why they like psychological thrillers with the majority saying that they do because they challenge the viewer and having mysterious plot twists while keeping you on the edge consistently. This is also good as it is conventional of the genre and its products. Question 5 - In this question, I asked people what they think the target audience should be with the answers being most 15-35 which is very very good as this was my original target audience age, some also said 18-30 and 16+ which fits into my age bracket. They also said mostly male which also fits my target audience.
  • 2. Daryl Teague – A2 Advanced Portfolio Question 6 - In this question, I asked people why they thought this age would be suitable with most of them responding with “as they are older they can understand more mature and complex themes” which is good as complex themes is conventional. Question 7 - In this question, I asked people what events and characters they associate with a psychological thriller with most of the recipients responding with death and conspiracies, which fits my trailer’s plot and planned products perfectly. Other answers included plot twist and psychologically instable characters. Question 8 - In this question, I asked people what they expect to see in a psychological thriller and why they expect this, most of the recipients responded with conflict, intelligent plots with twists, blood and violence with disturbing scenes, these are conventional which is also helpful. Question 9 – In this question, I asked people what colours they associate with psychological thrillers, all recipients said red, black and white which are all conventional, this will help my ancillary product be more conventional and successful. Question 10 - In this question, I asked people if they like any particular outstanding psychological thrillers, all said many iconic mind challenging psychological thrillers such as Fight Club, Seven, Shutter Island, Inception and Black Swan which I can look at for ideas and conventions to use myself. From my Survey results, I have learnt more conventional aspects to psychological thrillers which I can use to appeal to my target audience more effectively, I have also learnt more about my target audience such as their hobbies/interests which will help me in making a successful product.

×