1. By Andres O.Mr. Castrellón3rd Grade Room 207Science ReportJune 2013
2. Diet. Crabs eat star fish, baby sea turtles, and shorebirds.Coconut hermit crab eats fresh fruit and old fruit.Crabs feed on tiny animals that live in the ocean.
3. HABITAT. Crabs live on rocky shores and volcanic vents. Alsocrabs live where the huge waves are. They also live inshallow oceans.
4. When a crab is trapped by a fish, it snaps its leg off runs with the rest of its feet and grows a new one. Thespider crab could grow up to 6 feet. Some crabs thatswim use there feet for little paddles. Some have flatbodies to fit in between little stones.General information andinteresting facts.
6. Crabs in Literature.
7. Art Poetry.Crab, crab, crabDon’t hide in your lab,Crab, crab, crabJust look at this slab!Crab, crab, crabStop acting so crabby,Crab, crab, crabDon’t be so flabby.Crab, crab, crabI’ll give you atab of tartar sauce,Crab, crab, crabI’ll call you grabby.By Andres O.