INSTRUCTIONS:•Concentrate your attention before starting.•Pay attention to your teacher.•Write on your answer sheet a, b or c.•Answer silently.•Don’t speak with your classmates.
Choose the correct optionaccording to the picture. Example This is a ___________ Question Answer 1. b 2. 3. a. Whale 4. b. Seal 5. c. Bear
1. This is an ___________ 2. This is a ___________ a. Bat a. cake b. Monk b. Apple c. Ape c. Candle 3. This is a ___________ This is a ___________ 4. a. Light b. Costume a. Flashlight c. Custom b. Furniture c. Frozen
This is a ___________5. This is ___________ 6. a. Drum a. Scarecrow b. Candle b. Batman c. Honey c. Woods7. This is a ___________ This is a ___________ 8. a. Seal a. Whale b. Whale b. Wood c. White c. Scarf
Choose the bestalternative to complete Example:the sentences _______ a ball Question Answer 1. a 2. a. There is 3. b. There isn’t 4. c. There are 5.
9. ______ three books. 10. _______ six dolphins. a. There is a. There isn’t b. There are b. There are c. There aren’t c. There is 11. _______ a flower. 12. _______ many people. a. There isn’t b. There is a. There isn’t c. There are b. There are c. There is
Choose the correct presentform of the given verbs. Example: Garfield ________a long time. Question Answer 1. a a. Sleeps 2. b. Slept 3. c. Sleep 4. 5.
13. It ________ honey with lemon. 14. I _____ golf once a week. a. Drink a. Plays b. Drinking b. Play c. Drinks c. Playes15. She _______ reading books 16. They_____ to the radio. a. Like b. Likes a. Listen c. Liks b. Listens c. Listened
Choose the correct negativeform. Example: Do- does / don’t- doesn’t They ________ have lunch. Question Answer 1. b 2. 3. a. Doesn’t 4. b. Don’t 5. c. Don
17. He ______live in Colombia. 18. She ______ work at school. a. dont a. Doesnt b. Do not b. Does c. doesnt c. dont19. I _____ like going to study. 20. They _______ love watching T.V a. dont a. Does b. Dos not b. dont c. doesnt c. doesnt
Choose the correct activityaccording to the picture. Example: He _________ his bike Question Answer 1. c 2. 3. 4. 5. a. Is eating b. Are singing c. Is riding
21. She ____________ her teeth 22. They ____________ along. a. Is singing a. Is brushing b. Are clapping b. Are having c. Are drinking c. Is going 23. It ____________ a tree. 24. Jenny ____________ the web. a. Are combing a. Is surfing b. Is climbing b. Is drinking c. Is wearing c. Am taking
25. They_________ on a bench. 26. I ______ on the bed a. Am doing a. Am sleeping b. Are sitting b. Is dreaming c. Is listening c. Are surfing 27. Dan ____ his homework 28. He ______ a burger. a. Is doing a. Is eating b. Are taking b. Is cooking c. Is drinking c. Are combing
Choose the correct pastform of the given verbs. Example: They dance all night. Question Answer 1. b 2. a. Dances. 3. b. Danced 4. c. Dancing. 5.
29. She writes a letter. 30. They eat pizza. a. Writed a. Ate b. Write b. Eated c. wrote c. Eats 31. We play in the garden. 32. Paul runs in the afternoon. a. Plays b. Played a. Ran c. Playing b. Runed c. Runned
33. Mary has a big gift. 34. John and Lucy take pictures. a. Have a. Takes b. Had b. Taked c. Haded c. Took 36. She win the lottery. 35. We love each other. a. Loved b. Loves a. Wins c. Leave b. Won c. Was
Choose the correct option. Example: There _______ five dogs. Question Answer a. Were 1. c b. Was 2. c. Weren’t 3. 4. 5.
37. There ________ five candles. 38. There ______ a little cat. a. Was a. Was b. Were b. Were c. Weren’t c. Wasn’t39. There ______ a woman. 40. There _______ four princesses. a. Was a. Were b. Were b. Weren’t c. Wasn’t c. Wasn’t
Choose the best option. Example: I _____________ to hip-hop music. Question Answer 1. a 2. a. Was listening 3. b. Were listening 4. 5. c. Was listened
41. You _________ the email when 42. I ____________TV when she called. the computer went off. a. Were watching b. Wasn’t watching a. was writing c. was watching b. Were writing c. Were wrote43. John ________last night when 44. We _________the picnic when it someone stole his car. started to rain a. was sleeping a. was had b. Were sleep b. Was having c. Was sleep c. Were having
Choose the correct verb. Example: The Beatles ________ the guitar. a. Start Question Answer b. Work 1. c c. Play 2. 3. 4. 5.
45. Jenny __________ Math and Sciences. 46. We ________ English and French a. Cleans a. Speak b. Studies b. Drink c. Blows c. Wear 47. You ______ to Peru every year. a. Play b. Have c. Travel
48. Sarah ______ dinner at 7:30 p.m 49. Directors _________ he has talent. a. Has a. Win b. Exercises b. Think c. Wear c. Dance 50. The girl _______ ballet classes. a. Travels b. Talks c. Takes
Question Answer Question Answer Question Answer Question Answer Question Answer 1 c 11 b 21 a 31 b 41 b 2 c 12 b 22 b 32 a 42 c 3 b 13 c 23 b 33 b 43 a 4 a 14 b 24 a 34 c 44 c 5 c 15 b 25 b 35 a 45 b 6 a 16 a 26 a 36 b 46 a 7 b 17 c 27 a 37 b 47 c 8 b 18 a 28 a 38 a 48 a 9 b 19 a 29 c 39 a 49 b 10 c 20 b 30 a 40 b 50 c