1. one of a millionTHE Calle Ocho MUSIC Festival March 11, 2012
2. "Calle Ocho, in my eyes, is nothing short of anational treasure. It is THE premier, large-scaleevent that is more than a festival, but a gatheringof an entire community to celebrate its culture,and there to celebrate, share and show the worldthe size, importance and cultural influence ofLatinos in America." Alex Lopez, President, Lopez Negrete Communications
3. ORGANIZERSKiwanis Club of Little Havana is anon-profit organization 501 c 4 and a Florida Chapter of Kiwanis International whose mission is Serving the Children of South Florida
4. EVENT FACTS DATE/TIME Sunday, March 11, 2012 10 AM to 7 PM LOCATION SW 8th Street (Calle Ocho) between 27th to 8th Avenue DEMOGRAPHICS 75% Hispanic/25% Other, median age 31,Average Income $35K, families FREE ATTENDANCE! Pitbull and El Cata from his own MegaStage at Calle Ocho 2011
5. CALLE OCHO… is a Music Festival with all genres represented from Latin Funk, Latin Rock, Christian, Country, Oldies, Jazz, Ultra, etc Theme is ONE WORLD, we all come together as ONE! will have a special folkloric cultural section with all countries represented is the largest street festival in the world (over 1.2 million attendees each year) Is part of Miami’s cultural diversity and showcase the flavors and sounds of the Americas is the marquee event of Carnaval Miami is host to Corporate America’s biggest names is a testing and tasting ground for new consumer products
6. Calle Ocho’s Economic Impact Brings an estimated $40 Million to South Florida’s economy. Total audience impressions of newspaper articles reaches a circulation of 15,865,231 Source: Burrelles Luce Clipping Service 2010 Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau reports show the month of March holds the highest domestic passenger arrivals to Miami International Airport with 953,813 visitors in 2009 (followed by 796,435 in December) Calle Ocho Street in Little Havana has shown an increase in visitors’ traffic from 6.2% in 2001 to 20.9% in 2010, much of it attributed to the festival.
7. General BenefitsCARNAVAL MIAMI GALA INVITATIONS•An upscale gala held at the famous Vizcaya Museum& Gardens on Friday, March 9, 2012•Number of invitations varies according to level ofsponsorship•Sponsor’s name is listed alphabetically on theinvitations•List of 3,000 guests include national corporations,multi-national agencies, local VIP and City andCounty dignitaries
8. Media BenefitsSponsor’s logos appear in the following promotional material: Logo on a full page ad in El Nuevo Herald and The Miami Herald Logo on a full page ad thanking all Sponsors in both El Nuevo Herald and Diario Las Americas Sponsor’s name will appear listed in the following: Calle Ocho Guide distribution 50,000 Carnaval Miami Magazine, distributed through El Nuevo Herald, circulation 120,000
9. SUPERSITE STAGES – varies between $50,000 and $150,000 CORPORATE PAVILIONS $25,000 to $45,000
10. Musical Stages Available Latin Funk Stage (Living Social.com) Latin Rock Stage (______________) Christian Music Stage (__________) Oldies Music Stage (____________) Latin Jazz Stage (______________) Ultra Music Stage (_____________) Mexican Music Stage (__________) Teen DJ Mix Stage (____________) Country Music Stage (Kiss Country )
11. PRODUCT SHOWCASE $15,000 to $25,000Fees Vary According to footprint, size of tent, activities.
12. NEW FOR 2012 Change the demographic of the event with music Continue to increase cultural aspects with Folkloric stages showcasing the colorful dance and costumes of the Americas Calle Ocho Musical Festival with all genres of music Highlight the Calle Ocho VIP Party for SPONSORS and media only at La Placita One World theme represented by King of Carnaval Miami A Pork Cookout competition to award the best tasting pork dish in Miami!
13. OTHER OPPORTUNITIESCustom proposals available upon requests including onsite signage: Calle Ocho VIP Party Sponsor Light Pole Banners Logo on Balloons Police Tower Signage Umbrella Sponsorship Signage Walls at Intersections Trolley/Transportation Calle Ocho Map Guide Ads
14. CUSTOM PACKAGESAvailable upon request: Advertising Opportunities inside the Carnaval Miami Special Section of El Nuevo Herald, distribution 120,000 Ads in Calle Ocho Map Guide (new this year) Category Exclusivity Proposals Multi-year contracts with incentives Banner ads in www.carnavalmiami.com Combo packages with multi-event opportunities at discounted fees
15. Calle Ocho KidzZone 2012 Full day of family fun Inside El Dorado parking lot (25th Avenue & 8 Street) Musical Stage for kids’ entertainment Sampling of kid-friendly products Exclusive product within the KidsZone Logo included in all newspaper ads Logo included in Map Guide On-site exposure
16. For a sponsorship information, contact Teresa Callava Director Sales & Marketing 305-644-8888 email@example.com