• SMO is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or
event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to
generate viral publicity.
• “If you don’t start in the right spot, you are going to lose the game before you
even get started.”-Mike O’Neil
• Online and Social Media Advertising are growing at the rate of 25%
• Know your Audience.
• Understand their Will to determine what’s important.
• Your Audience are your Customers.
• Be Creative and Interactive.
• Be yourself.
Listen Engage React
Did you Know this?
• There are over 1.11 billion users of Facebook with 665 million daily
• Pages that get more than 1,000 likes gets nearly 1,400 website visit a day.
There are over 500 million users of Twitter with 288 million monthly active
Everyone starts out with nobody listening to them and nobody to listen to.
How and who you add determines what Twitter will become for you.
• There are over 225 million users of LinkedIn
• For 61% users, LinkedIn is their primary professional social network site.
Pinterest is heavily used by female users with 79% with over 48.7 million users.
Google+ is male dominated social network with 67% male users with over 500 million
monthly active users.
Why Business should consider Social Media?
• Build Brand Awareness.
• Instant Feedback.
• Convert Visitors Into Brand Advocates.
• 24*7 Advertising.