1. Editorial Presentation Taylor Meyer Period 1 AP Language and Composition
2. Taxi Lost and Found By: Casey Neistat-Thiseditorial isabout a manwho leaveshis luggagein a NYCtaxi. -In his luggage, there was $13,000 of video equipment. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/25/opinion/taxi-lost-and-found.html
3. “Taxi Lost and Found”-The author used both logical and emotionalappeals to captivate the reader.-I agree with the authors argument, it is toolengthy of a process to go through.
4. The Trouble with online Education By: Mark Edmundson-This editorial was written on thecontroversy topic of online education.-The author argued that learning onlinewas not successful. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/20/opinion/the-trouble-with-online-education.html
5. “The Trouble With Online Education” -I disagree with the author’s opinion in this editorial. -People can learn any way if they have the desire to.
6. Quote #1“It shrank completely into itself and vanished like a cobra down a hole”
7. Quote #1-The author used a simile in this quote.-I chose it because I liked the referenceshe made.
8. Quote #2“The blue shadows of fast clouds ran over the far walls and ﬂoor.”
9. Quote #2-I picked this quote because I couldrelate to seeing that.-I liked it because it brought me back towhen I was a child.