@alexwilliams (Alex Williams): Awesome to see @mik_kersten in keynote really show why he is emerging as such an influencer in the open source world. #eclipsecon …
@alexwilliams (Alex Williams): Awesome to see @mik_kersten in keynote really show why he is emerging as such an influencer in the open source world. #eclipsecon
@monkchips (James Governor): this keynote is TREMENDOUS.
@mik_kersten is kicking ass and naming names. i have to get him for the next Monkigras. #awesome #eclipsecon
@goetten (Vicente Goetten): Nice talk by @mik_kersten RT @IanSkerrett Social code graph = autonomy, transparency and collaboration #eclipsecon
@IanSkerrett (Ian Skerrett): some fascinating visualizations about how developers collaborate across organizations in open source from @mik_kersten#eclipsecon
@stefanlay (Stefan Lay): Amazing keynote by @tasktop @mik_kersten #eclipsecon #econ2012 : We will more push OS-like workflow inside the company with git & Gerrit
• "Great stuff! Definitely the best keynote in this conference and of the best ever."
• "Great insight in what makes development/collaboration work well"
• "Excellent talk with value for both developers and managers."
• "Always a treat to listen to Mik’s thoughts. Wonderful presenter of information and ideas.
• "EXCELLENT TALK ! It was great see some science and development put to understand the challenges of the software ecosystem."
During the recent EclipseCon 2012 Conference Keynote titled ’The future of ALM: Developing in the Social Code Graph’, Mik Kersten Tasktop Technologies and a creator of Mylyn, provides an overview of the history of ALM and forecasts the near future of ALM. For video recordings of other keynotes given by Mik, please see: tasktop.com/resources/videos.
For more information about Tasktop Technologies, please see: tasktop.com