View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
no matter what
• Turbidity: The clarity or cloudiness of a particular
beer. The more turbid the beer, the cloudier it is.
• Malty: Describes a beer with a sweeter or heavier
• Hoppy: Used to describe a more bitter or light
Terms Via Colorado.com
Nothing to say
Like Fancy Words
• Bouquet: The certain smell of a beer, used to
describe the beer’s positive aspects. “Woody” or
“chocolatey” are common examples.
• Odor: Used when referring to an unpleasant smell
of beer. “Skunky” is a common word used to
• Finish: The last bit of taste a beer leaves.